He has Williams Syndrome.
他得了威廉斯综合征 (表现为欣快 热爱音乐 智商低)
Your husband is missing the genes that make him suspicious.
您的丈夫由于基因缺失导致不能 对事物作出合适的反应
You're wrong, he's...
你错了
Relax, there's no cure.
他只是... 别担心 没治的
He's gonna go right on tasting lemon meringue pie,
他还是会吃什么都像柠檬糕饼
fainting and being a sap.
晕厥 没事老傻乐
What about the other symptoms?
其他症状呢
He has no other symptoms.
他没有其他症状
But Williams does.
但威廉斯综合征有啊
He's got the teeth,
他牙齿健全
the glasses...
戴着眼镜
Williams cuts IQ by 20...
威廉斯综合征的智商比正常低20...
He doesn't work in the physics department,
他又不是研究物理学的!
except when they spill a black hole on their carpet.
除非在地毯上也能弄出"黑洞"来
Elfin appearance?
特殊的精灵面容呢
Yeah, he's more Legolas than Keebler.
与奇宝小矮人相比 他更像精灵弓箭手 (出自指环王)
Bet you he can still crack off a batch of Pecan Sandies.
不过我打赌他也很爱吃核桃饼干 (奇宝小矮人是制♥作♥饼干的)
Perfect pitch?
完美的音准呢
You love to karaoke, right?
你爱唱卡拉OK 对吧?
I suck.
我唱的糟透了
Modest.
谦虚
Another symptom. No, he
这是另一个症状 不 他...
really does suck.
唱的确实糟透了
Give us a warble.
来段啭声听听
Know any Cher?
会唱雪儿么
No,
不会
but I know Bread.
我知道点面包合唱团
What's the matter?
怎么了
He's stroking!
他窒息了
Not a moment too soon.
来的不算早
TAUB: You were wrong.
你说错了
Why do people say that with such pleasure?
为什么老有人想看我出洋相呢
It's very hurtful, you know.
很伤人哦
It means the patient gets to keep being nice.
就是说病人还得继续当好人
Why does that offend you?
这让你很不爽?
It's the way he said it.
让我不爽的是他说话的口气
He wasn't relieved, he was excited.
他并没有如释重负 而是很兴奋
He was also wrong.
可他也错了
And I say that with no sense of pleasure.
我没乐滋滋的看他出洋相吧
KUTNER: Patient tested negative for Williams,
威廉斯综合征的各项检查都是阴性
which means the stroke and everything else wasn't caused...
也就是说 窒息和其他症状...
You have a friendly demeanor
你举止得当
but you sometimes get too involved.
但有时对工作过于投入
You relate well to your peers and patients
与同事和病人关系好
and you complete tasks in a timely manner.
能按时完成工作
Please sign.
请签字吧
Plenty of other conditions can cause debilitating niceness.
病理性的老好人可能有好多原因
How is that supposed to help him?
这有什么意义
I don't know,
不知道
how was it supposed to help Wilson?
这对威尔逊有什么意义?
Cross out Wilson's name and the date
把威尔逊的名字还有日期划掉
and then fill in your own.
填上你自己的名字
The point of a review
诊疗评分的意义在于
is to give feedback to help...
及时回馈 便于改进
I'm thinking neurosyphilis.
我认为是神经性梅毒
Wouldn't show up on the MRI without contrast.
是看不出来的
I'll go run the tests.
我来安排
He doesn't think it's syphilis,
他虽然不相信是梅毒
but he's gonna go run those tests anyway.
但还是去安排核磁
Because he doesn't know,
因为他不懂
that's why we do tests.
所以我们才做
Because he's a wimp.
因为他是个乖宝宝
Because he's afraid of you.
他怕你
You want me to intimidate him into not being afraid?
你让我吓得他不害怕我?
Not sure I know how to do that.
还真不是件容易事呢
Reviews make a difference.
评分自有它的道理
People have to listen, so they have to learn...
医生先学会倾听 这样才能改进
I don't think the right time
半年想起来教一次
to tell the dog not to pee on the rug is semi-annually.
不让狗在垫子上撒尿 有什么意义
You don't want to do the paperwork.
你不想做这些文书工作
I am concerned about the rain forest.
我关心的是热带雨林的生存问题
I'll do it.
那我来做
I know.
我就知道
I don't have syphilis.
我没有梅毒
You don't know.
还不知道呢
How many ways are there to get it?
梅毒的主要传播途径有哪些?
You can know who you had sex with,
你自己的性生活当然心里有数
you can't know who she... I do.
问题是她... 我知道的
Not for sure.
不肯定吧
It's a waste of time.
真是浪费时间
I had a stroke.
我可是窒息过一次
You can't keep wasting time.
别浪费时间啦
We were tested for the Peace Corps.
我们报名参加维和部队的时候查过...
Ten years ago.
已经十年了
You haven't been with your wife every minute of every day.
你也不是每时每刻都跟妻子在一起吧
You think I'm naive, don't you?
你认为我很幼稚 是不是
I think you're... Yeah.
我认为 呃 是的
I know my wife.
我了解我的妻子
She's not perfect.
她不完美
I'm not perfect.
我也不完美
But she loves me.
但她爱我
And she's always loved me.
一直都爱我
Every minute, every day.
每时每刻
You're 15 minutes late.
你迟到了15分钟
Have you heard the good news?
听到好消息了么
Miley Cyrus is playing a third night at the Spectrum?
米利·塞勒斯在体育馆加演第三场了?
Happiness is possible.
幸福成为可能
And not just in this life but in the next. Where you can...
不仅是此生 来世...
Oh, you're selling religion!
噢 你是推销宗教的啊
I'm sorry, I bought some Islam yesterday.
对不起 昨天我买♥♥过伊♥斯♥兰♥教了
Well, it's where your light showed signs before mending...
那是无尚的光辉照耀着你...
MAN: Have a good evening.
祝你愉快!
Sixteen minutes. My sixteen minutes.
十六分钟 而且是我的十六分钟
So keep him an extra sixteen minutes.
那你多留他16分钟好了
You hear that? She doesn't care.
听到了吧 她才不关心你呢
You're going mini-golfing, what's it matter?
你们俩不过是打打迷你高尔夫 有什么关系?
You've got a tee-off time?
还限制开球时间?
It matters because you don't get to decide what matters.
关系大了 再说大不大你说了也不算
It was my fault. I had to take a shower.
我的错 我要冲个澡
Which was my fault.
是我的错啦
I have to take a dump.
我得去撇条
Anything else I don't need to know before you leave?
走之前还有什么要说的?
Have fun on your play date.
好好玩吧
You've got mommy's numbers, right?
你知道妈咪的电♥话♥ 对吧
Daddy needs a drink.
爹地要喝点儿
I was thinking, if we discount the niceness issue...
我在想 如果我们不过多考虑病人情绪...
Sit down.
坐下
I think it's a heart defect.
我觉得是心脏的问题
Nothing on the echo.
彩超没看出来
Could be a patent foramen ovale.
有可能是卵圆孔未闭
Explains the stroke and the syncope
还有晕厥 常规的彩超检查不出
and a PFO wouldn't show up on a routine echo.
卵圆孔未闭
I'm going to do a bubble test.
我想安排发泡实验
You got a minute, first?
先聊聊好么
Sure.
当然
I think you've shown remarkable strength
我认为你能在困境中
in a difficult situation.
表现出卓越的能力
Are you giving me a performance review?
你在填我的诊疗评分?
A good one.
分数不错哦
I'm gonna do a bubble test.
我要去做发泡实验了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表