With Huntington's, it's inevitable.
若是亨廷顿舞蹈病 不可避免
No, you don't know, because I don't know.
你不能确定 因为我自己都不知道
How could you not get tested?
你居然一直都不去检查?
If your mom had it, it's a 50% chance
若你母亲有 那你有50%几率
you're a bomb waiting to explode.
你如同一个定时炸♥弹♥
Not knowing makes me do things I think I'm scared to do.
回避真♥相♥让我有勇气做很多事
Take flying lessons, climb Kilimanjaro,
上飞行课 攀登乞力马扎罗山脉
work for you.
为你工作
Yeah, 'cause if you knew,
如果知道了真♥相♥
you couldn't do any of those things.
这些事情就都不能做了?
What?
怎么了?
You're sweating.
你出汗了
You're burning up.
你发烧了
House,
House...
you're sick.
你病了
KUTNER: Could be pneumococcus.
可能是肺炎球菌
That'd cause chest pain and a stiff neck.
会导致胸部疼痛和颈部僵硬
It's not pneumococcus.
不是肺炎球菌
Let me check your lymph nodes.
我检查一下你的淋巴结
I'm not the patient!
我不是病人
The patient is the one whose body is shutting down.
器官衰竭那家伙才是
I'm having a benign transfusion reaction.
我这只是良性的输液反应
Pseudomonas would present as an armpit rash.
假单胞菌会导致腋窝皮疹
Take off your shirt.
把衬衫脱了
You first. House, you gotta let us do this.
House 你得让我们检查
We can't biopsy him without bleeding him to death.
我们不能给他做活检 他会失血死亡的
You are not biopsying me.
也休想给我做
How's your stomach? Any diarrhea?
你的肚子怎么样 有腹泻么?
The more transfusions you have,
输液量越多
the greater the chance of you reacting.
出反应的机会就越大
I've had three in a decade.
我十年来见过3例
The fever will be gone in a couple of hours.
几小时后高烧就退了
I heard somewhere that doctors ignore symptoms
据说有医生故意忽视症状
because they think they can't get sick.
因为他们认为自己不会得病
You told us to give you the blood so that you wouldn't...
是你让我们给你输血的...
I am not sick. Fever is a symptom.
我没病 发烧就是症状
But not of what the patient has.
但病人身上没有
My kidneys are working.
我的肾脏还好
I'm not bleeding out of every organ.
我的器官也没有纷纷出血
Yet.
还没到时候
This is a waste of time,
简直是浪费时间
and it's distracting you from the actual case.
而且转移了你的注意力
What's wrong?
怎么了?
The room's spinning.
房♥间在旋转
I...
我开始感到口干
Could be a symptom of a...
这症状可能是由...
It's a symptom of narcotics.
这是麻醉剂的症状
Who spiked my...
谁给我下...
What'd you drug him with?
你给他下的什么药?
Amber's nickname is "Cutthroat Bitch" and you're pointing at me?
Amber的昵称是蛇蝎女 你却来问我
Got the kidney sample.
肾脏样本拿到了
You're the only one with nothing to lose.
你是唯一一个高枕无忧的
Could have been you.
也有可能是你
You don't seem to care if you get this job or not.
你看上去不是很在乎这份工作
Yeah, I've been here for eight weeks because my subscription
是啊 我来这都两个月了
to Masochism Weekly ran out.
我这活受罪的瘾也过的差不多了
You're the only one who hasn't asked me not to put them on the block.
你是唯一一个没求我关照的人
You're either going to pick me or you're not.
要么选我 要么不选我
You're fair enough to try to make the right decision,
你是个足够公道的人 决定不会错
and arrogant enough that nothing I can say will change your mind.
而且清高自大 我说也说不动你
I don't want it to be over, but,
我也不想走 但...
unless worrying about it is going to make a difference...
担心也是无济于事的...
I'm going to run some stains.
检测我去做吧
He'll be less of an ass to you.
他总不会把我怎么样
Patient dead yet?
病人死了?
No.
还没
It's a little much for a first date.
初次约会就这么心急?
Obviously, you've never dated me.
显然不是你约的我
Feels like you already got the
感觉好像你们已经拿到了
lung and kidney samples.
肾和肺的样本
Now I just need a piece of your liver.
现在就差肝脏了
Hey, you might want to use a little bit of lidocaine.
嘿 貌似用些麻药会好些
Oh, yeah, I forgot.
是啊 忘了
Slight pinch!
轻微刺痛而已
You drugged me.
你给我下药了
You drugged me.
你也给我下药了
Stopped by the lab.
刚才路过实验室
Your mutinous team is starting to worry about life on Pitcairn Island.
你的反抗军们 开始担心如何在荒岛上生存了
All your biopsies are clean.
你的所有活检都正常
Because there's nothing wrong with me.
因为我什么病也没有
Did Foreman finally okay the amyloidosis treatment?
Foreman最终认可了 淀粉样变的治疗了么?
Patient's scheduled for irradiation at 9:00.
病人的放射治疗定在9点
You risked your life again.
你又拿性命冒险了
You couldn't be sure he had amyloidosis.
你不能确定是淀粉样变性病
You can't be sure that I couldn't be sure.
你不能确定"我不能确定"
You did one test. It was negative.
你做了检测 但结果是阴性
I usually like to give the lethal blood to Foreman,
致命的血液我往往 都是拿Foreman做实验的
but I'm the only one who's type AB.
但这次只有我是AB型血
Of course you're type AB,
想必你也是AB型血
universal recipient.
通用的接受者
You take from everybody.
谁的血你都用
Of course, you're type O.
你的O型血也不错
Universal donor.
见谁给谁
No wonder you're paying three alimonies.
你不离三次婚才怪
How do you know what blood type I am?
你怎么知道我的血型的?
I don't. It just seemed to fit the metaphor.
我不知道 只是看你比较适合这个比喻
No, no, no, no.
不对不对不对
Did you test my blood for something?
你拿我的血去验东西了?
Why would you test my blood for something?
你拿我的血去验东西做什么?
I didn't.
我没有
You must have told me what you were.
肯定是你跟我提过
Who the hell chats about their blood type?
见鬼谁没事拿血型聊天?
You had to have tested me.
你一定是验过我的血
There's no reason to ask anyone their blood type.
没有原因会问别人的血型
You're about to run out of here, aren't you?
你要一个箭步冲出去了 是吧?
Nurse, can I have a moment with my patient?
护士 我能跟病人谈谈么?
He's due in radiation.
他要去做放射治疗了
It's too late, he's dying.
来不及了 快死的人了
Told you.
告诉过你的
I'm sorry I doubted you.
抱歉当时怀疑你
It'd be a shame if your secrets died with you.
若你的秘密随你一起入土 那可是个羞耻
Perhaps you've got that trick written down somewhere.
也许你的小戏法 都记载在某个地方?
Or maybe you want to tell me and I'll write it down for you.
或者你口述 我来替你整理记录
That way you can live on.
那样的话 你便永生了
I'm taking it with me.
我要带它一同上路
See,
你看 若是这样
that way it stays magic.
便永远是个谜了
You were wrong about everything.
所有的事情你都看错了
It was never magic, and you're not dying.
你不用留个谜了 你也不会死
What's your blood type?
你什么血型?
Type A.
A型
What?
怎么了?
Trust me, it's way cooler to know.
相信我 知晓真♥相♥才更爽
Where's Finn?
Finn呢?
Up my sleeve.
在我袖子里
It's not amyloidosis.
不是淀粉样变性病
And his blood's fine.
他的血液没感染
We just gave him the wrong type.
我们给他输错了血型
Caused the DIC, explains the bleeding,
引发了弥散性血管内凝血 出血不足为怪
multi-system failures.
多器官衰竭
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表