Generally not a good idea to swap fluids with your subjects.
一般来说和你的研究对象交换液体 可不是什么好主意
Struvite stones are possible in people who don't have sex.
磷酸铵镁结石发生在 没有性行为的人身上也是有可能的
They're certainly possible in people who claim not to...
他们当然也有可能发生在那种宣称...
I've had no UTI's, no pain on urination.
我没得尿路感染 排尿时没有疼痛感
You do realize that only one of us is a real doctor.
你知道我们当中只有一个算是医生
You do realize only one of us has any control over my actions.
你知道我们当中只有一个能控制我的行为
Dr. Milton, are you able to run a CHEM-7?
米尔顿医生 你能做一个CHEM-7测试吗 (血液检测 反映身体新陈代谢情况)
Yes.
没问题
Well, that'd tell us if her kidney function is declining.
可以告诉我们你的肾功能是否在恶化
If it is, he's right.
如果恶化了 他就是对的
Struvite stone's the most likely explanation.
那磷酸铵镁结石就是最大的可能性
If not, she's right.
如果没有恶化 她就是对
Sorry. I know how you like to avoid avoiding confrontation.
抱歉 我知道你多么喜欢避免不发生矛盾
While we're waiting for that test to prove me right,
在我们等待那个证明我正确的检测的时候
start IV cefuroxime.
先静脉注射头孢呋辛
Keep the infection in the stone from wiping out your kidneys.
可以让感染不继续摧毁你的肾
I'll send the CHEM-7 results when I'm done.
我做完后会把CHEM-7检测结果发给你们的
She's a great psychiatrist.
她真是个了不起的心理医生
One session, I've got shrinkage.
一次心理治疗 我都缩水了 (指下半身)
House wants us to spy on you, report back.
豪斯让我们监视你 回去汇报
And you're telling me this because...
你们把这些告诉我是因为...
We don't want to do it.
我们不想这么做
I don't see a problem so far.
我没看出什么问题来啊
If our choice is between pissing House off or pissing you off,
如果我们的选择是 要么惹豪斯要么惹你的话
that's not much of a choice.
就等于是没得选择
So unless I give House cable, you're gonna make my life miserable.
所以除非我给豪斯有线电视 否则你们要让我生不如死
Yes.
对
And you're telling me this so you won't feel as guilty when you do it.
而你们提前告诉我 所以等下就不会感到内疚了
Yes.
对
Accommodating House's every whim is not my job anymore.
我已经不再是以前那个处处迁就豪斯的人了
But it is ours.
但我们是
House will get what he wants.
豪斯会得到他想要的
Maybe we should just pay for it ourselves and tell him she folded.
也许我们应该自己把有线电视费交了 然后跟他说她屈服了
No.
不
Your CHEM-7 results showed your kidney function is declining.
你的CHEM-7检测结果显示你的肾功能在衰竭
Sounds like a kidney stone to me.
对我来说好象是个肾结石
The decreased function
肾功能衰竭可能是
could be from dehydration caused
由呕吐引起的脱水导致的
by vomiting due to a gallstone.
呕吐是由胆结石引起的
You agreed that the CHEM-7 would decide if it was a struvite stone.
你同意说CHEM-7会决定是不是磷酸铵镁结石
I agreed to do the test.
我是同意做那项测试
The results are up for interpretation.
检测结果是用来分♥析♥的
I'll re-do the test in an hour when I'm re-hydrated.
一小时后当我补充好水以后 我再做一遍那项测试
Have you noticed any improvement since starting the cefuroxime?
自从注射头孢呋辛后 你觉得情况有什么好转吗
Not really. Pain's about the same.
好象没怎么好转 还是一样的疼
While you're waiting, we should run another test with the geology equipment.
那你还等什么 我们应该再做一次测试
You're not taking the cefuroxime.
用地质器具 你没注射头孢呋辛
She's right-handed.
她惯用右手
Means she would put the N in her left arm.
也就是说她会把头孢呋辛注射到左胳膊
Catheter in the arm makes it hard to bend the elbow,
在喝水的时候胳膊里的导管
the way people do when they drink.
会让胳膊肘弯曲十分困难
We have a limited supply of medication, and I am not about to waste it.
我们的医疗用品十分有限 我不会把它浪费在我身上的
Last I checked you had a limited supply of doctors.
上次我查看的时候 你们的医生也十分有限
Right before I got sick,
在我病倒之前
one of my crew members severed his femoral artery.
我们的一位队员的股动脉严重损伤
He needs the cefuroxime.
他需要头孢呋辛
Right. He called dibs.
对 他要求他的权利了
His need is definitive.
他是确实需要
Mine is speculative.
我还不一定真的需要
You're breathing fast.
你呼吸越来越快了
It's because I'm pissed off!
那是因为我被气坏了
Lift up your chin. Show me your windpipe.
把下巴抬起来 让我们看一下你的气管
(EXCLAIMS) My chest hurts.
我的胸口疼
It's deviating to the left. Because her right lung is collapsing.
在向左边偏移 那意味着她右边的肺萎缩了
Cate, is anyone there with you?
凯特 有人在你旁边吗 肖恩去整修了
Sean went to the mess. You need to call someone.
你得赶快去叫人 没时间了
There's no time. Get a syringe and a needle.
去拿个注射器和针头
Why am I doing that? Shut up and look.
我为什么要... 闭嘴 赶快找
She could pass out. She needs to...
她会晕过去的 她需要...
She needs to re-inflate that lung.
她需要使肺部重新充气
Okay. Now, pull out the plunger.
好 把活塞拔♥出♥来♥
I want you to stab yourself in your right side
我要你在你右边第2肋骨和第3肋骨间的
between the second and third rib, in the midclavicular line.
锁骨中线上扎上一针
By the time we get someone else there, you'll have suffocated.
等到有人来 你会窒息的
Just do it.
做吧
See all the good stuff that happens when you listen to me?
看到没 你听我的错不了
Means it's not a kidney stone.
说明不是肾结石
HOUSE: Right side pain, vomiting,
右侧疼痛 呕吐
and now a lung that gets traumatized without any trauma.
在没有任何外伤时肺却损伤了
Sounds odd. Probably is odd.
听起来很奇怪 估计就是很奇怪
We should discuss this, then call her back.
我们应该先讨论讨论 然后再和她联♥系♥
No, it's fine. I made sure we got the South Pole long distance plan.
没事 南极远距离通讯已经被批准了
Her latest kidney function test shows...
你最近的肾功能测试结果显示
I know what it shows. I ran it.
我知道测试结果是什么 我自己测的
The more you interrupt, the longer my grandstanding is going to take.
你打断的次数越多 我的花架子说的时间就长
Since when do you let patients participate in differentials?
你什么时候开始让病人参加会诊?
Since the patient and her doctor happen to be the same person.
从患者和她的医生是同一人开始
Your kidney function is still declining. Means you have a kidney problem.
你的肾功能还在衰竭 说明你肾有问题
But not one that needed antibiotics. Makes us equally wrong.
但不是抗生素能解决的 所以我们两个都错的程度都一样
No. Makes us both wrong.
不是 所以我们两个都是错的
Not equally.
但是程度不一样
You were at least six wronger.
你至少多错了六次
They run a PPD before you shipped out?
在你出航前他们有做肺结核测试吗
On me and everybody else here. It's not TB.
我和大家都做了 不是肺结核
Excuse us a second.
请稍等会
Cancer explains her symptoms.
癌症能解释一切症状
A tumor in her lung or kidney that threw a clot to the other organ.
肺里或者肾里的肿瘤 把一个血块转移到了其他器官
And you're worried the tumor might overhear, realize we're on to it.
所以你担心肿瘤会听到我们要对付它
Cancer's a hard diagnosis for patients, even when they're not in the South Pole.
癌症对没在南极的病人来说 也是个很难接受的诊断
We should figure this out, maybe bring Wilson in.
我们应该查证出来 也许应该让威尔森加入进来
Obviously, you two think I'm in bad shape.
很明显你们两个认为我情况很糟糕
Only if you count the tumor.
如果你认为肿瘤很糟糕的话
House.
豪斯
Probably in your abdomen.
有可能在腹部
But you don't have any advanced imaging equipment.
但是你没有先进的影象检测仪器
You also don't have a surgeon to biopsy it,
你也没有外科医生做活检
any stains to use on the slide, or an oncologist to analyze it.
也没有染色剂将其染色 也没有肿瘤专家进行会诊
I'm too far away to hold her hand.
太远了握不到她的手
I have cancer?
我得的是癌症?
Possibly.
有可能
Since the only imaging equipment you have is x-ray, let's start there.
因为你那唯一的医学影像设备是X射线机 那就先用那个
X-ray your entire body.
对整个身体做一次X光检测
I'll upload the images when I'm done.
我做完后会把X光片上传的
Good for you.
很好
HOUSE: She's annoying.
她真烦人
Refused to take the antibiotics because other people might need them.
拒绝使用抗生素 因为其他人需要用
She said she cares about other people?
她说她关心其他人?
What a poser.
真做作
KUB is clean.
泌尿系统平片没问题
You don't like her because she's a psychiatrist.
你不喜欢她 是因为她是心理医生
Mmm, I'm a complicated man. I loathe her for many reasons.
我是个复杂的男人 我厌恶她有很多原因
Never before has a profession been so decried
之前还从没有一个人 对自己喜爱的工作做如此贬低
by someone who needed it so badly. You talk a lot of smack about tranny hookers.
你是在说变性妓♥女♥么
Enlarged mediastinal node.
纵隔淋巴结肿大
Lymphoma? Probably,
淋巴瘤?
but we can't confirm it without a biopsy.
有可能 但是没有做活检前还无法定论
We can't analyze a biopsy without a stain.
你不能在没有染色剂的情况下做活检
...
那是因为那里没有染色剂 我们需要一个替代品
She can't biopsy that node without a surgical team and an OR.
在没有外科手术队伍和手术室的情况下 她不能对那个淋巴结做切片
Anything with a strong color could work as a stain.
有鲜艳颜色的东西都可以用做染色剂
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表