What do you think of Amber?
你觉得Amber怎么样?
I screwed up a diagnosis.
我搞砸了个诊断
You don't seem that upset by it.
看起来你并不难过啊
I diagnosed a guy with adenocarcinoma three months ago.
三个月前 我确诊一个病人得了腺癌
Told him he had six months.
我告诉他就剩六个月了
So, now you gotta tell him that he's way behind on his Christmas shopping?
所以现在你要去 催他赶快准备圣诞购物了?
He didn't get worse.
他没有恶化
I rechecked everything.
我把所有测试又做了一遍
Biopsy was a false positive.
活检是假阳性
Harmless lesions
只是吸入滑石粉
caused by talc inhalation.
引起的无害损伤
Medical clemency.
医学的仁慈
Interesting.
有趣
Why would you use that word?
你为什么用那个词?
Because I'm interested.
因为我感到有趣
When I'm interested, I describe the things
当我感到有趣时
that make me interested as interesting.
我会将让我感兴趣的东西 称之为"有趣"
Most people would say good, possibly great.
大部分人会说"好" 或者"太好了"
Why aren't you able to just enjoy...
你怎么就不能享受...
Why aren't other people able to just be interested?
为什么就不允许别人觉得有趣呢?
Is he in there?
他在里面?
Yeah.
对
Why'd you go right for the drug theories?
你为何一口咬定是吸毒?
If he had a history of shoving cancer into his veins,
若他有静脉注射癌细胞的病史
I'd have guessed cancer.
我就会猜是癌症了
Okay. You're an idiot.
好吧 你是个白♥痴♥
Either that or you've decided you can trust a smoking addict
否则你便不会放心让一个烟鬼
alone in a bathroom with an oxygen tank.
拖着氧气瓶独自上洗手间了
I got your new test results back.
我得到您最新的测试结果了
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉来晚了
Who's your colleague?
你这位同事是谁?
Dr. House.
House医生...
Yes, Dr. Wilson.
我在呢 Wilson医生
I really don't need the consult.
我不需要会诊
I know the prognosis.
我知道预后这一套
Apparently not.
显然您不知道
Mr. McKenna,
Mckenna先生
I can't believe I'm able to say this,
我也不相信能有机会告诉您...
but you're cancer-free.
您没有癌症
The biopsy looked like adenocarcinoma, but it wasn't.
活检结果像是腺癌 但并不是
Harmless lesions on your lungs. You're fine.
只是肺部的无害损伤 你没事了
I don't get it.
我不明白
Cool.
酷
No, it's...
不 这件事...
I know this must come as a shock,
我知道会很让人吃惊...
but I've double-checked the labs.
我复查了测试结果
I just accepted an offer on my house.
我刚把房♥子卖♥♥出去
I've had three goodbye parties.
办了三场永别派对
I'm buying plane tickets to Venice.
我正在买♥♥去威尼斯的机票
You can still use those if you're alive.
你活着也可以享用这个
I have to pay a $6,000 broker commission on a house I'm not selling.
房♥子不能卖♥♥了 我得给人6千块违约金
Money I don't have.
而我已是身无分文
Thank you for letting me know.
谢谢...告诉我这些
I would have thought the
我怎么觉得...
living would mean more than the expenses.
活下去比开支问题更重要呢
It's not about the money.
不是钱的问题
I have 17 points?
我得了17分了?
I started you all out on 100.
是从100开始扣的
Then you blew up part of the building.
你还炸毁了半座医院
Where's Foreman?
Foreman哪去了?
He 9011 paged.
有人呼他
By who? Is it about our... Me.
谁呼的? 是不是因为我们...
I needed him right away, somewhere else.
我呼的 我要他离这远点
We're hiding from Foreman?
我们在躲Foreman?
Foreman accused me of playing games with patient care.
Foreman控告我拿病人当儿戏
Who gets the eyeball next?
该谁拿眼球了?
I haven't run my test yet. It still might be a lung issue.
我还没做测试呢 问题仍可能在肺
You can't run your test.
你不能做测试
The patient had massive smoke inhalation.
病人吸入了大量烟雾
Do a bronchoscopy, it'll set off a laryngospasm.
做支气管镜的话 会引起喉痉挛
I'll do an open-lung biopsy instead.
那就用开胸手术
You want an invasive surgery because you screwed up?
自己搞砸了 就要开刀硬来?
The patient snuck a cigarette.
是病人偷着吸烟
The patient is an addict.
病人有毒瘾
It's not his fault he's jonesing for whatever he can get his hands on.
拿到什么吸什么 不是他的错
Not his fault he's jonesing?
吸毒还不是他的错?
In what universe does that make any sense?
这算是什么鬼话?
Get him on a nicotine patch.
给他用尼古丁贴
That'll keep up with his joneses.
会减轻他的毒瘾
Do your biopsy.
做活检吧
How's the new us's final case going?
我们那些接♥班♥人 的最后一战怎么样了?
It's a moving target.
目标在移♥动♥
House keeps moving it, so I can't find it.
House一直变来变去 很难锁定
So,
所以...
you decided to focus on solving the problem in Darfur?
于是集中精力来解决苏丹战乱了
Taub is in there prepping the patient for a biopsy.
Taub在里面帮病人做活检准备
Stay close to Taub, I stay close to House.
跟着Taub 或者跟着House
And stay close to the game.
都得跟着游戏走
I'm trying to stop the game.
我想中止这场游戏
That's your role in the game.
这就是你在游戏中的角色
Did you wander over here to annoy me?
你特地晃悠来烦我的?
You're not wearing a lab coat.
你没穿白大褂
House doesn't wear one, does he?
House也没穿吧?
Damn!
该死!
Now when I walk away, it's gonna look like
本是被你烦走的
I have a reason other than just annoyance.
这下人们定会 认为我是另有要事了
He won't let us finish prepping him for the biopsy.
他不让我们做活检准备
Try the other arm.
试过另一条胳膊了吗?
The problem's not the arm, it's the entire patient.
问题不在胳膊 而是病人
He let you check his chest.
他让你们检查胸口
He let you do anything except check that arm.
哪都让你们查 唯独不准碰那条胳膊
He wallpapered himself with nicotine patches.
他用尼古丁贴把胳膊包了粽子
Real rebellion has a point,
真正的反抗是有理由的
it's not just juvenile and purposeless.
不是幼稚或漫无目的
Maybe purposelessness is my purpose.
也许漫无目的 正是我的目的
Mission accomplished.
任务完成
Amber,
Amber...
it's not the patches.
不是因为尼古丁贴
He's got blood clots moving through his body.
他身体里有血凝块移♥动♥
Means
这说明...
I was wrong. Oh!
我错了
If the clot reaches his lungs or his heart, it'll kill him.
如果凝块到了肺部或者心脏 会要了他的命
You just wasted our time.
我们都知道是事实
And what you're doing?
你浪费了我们的时间
I'm not competing.
那你在干什么?
...
我好像没别的选择
He has schistocytes on his blood smear
他的血涂片显示有裂细胞
which means DIC's causing the clotting. What's causing the DIC?
DIC导致了凝块 什么导致了DIC?
Drug impurities. You lost your round.
不洁的毒品 这个回合你输了
New symptom, new round. This has to be drug related.
新症状 新回合 一定与吸毒有关
This is how doctors kill patients, by seeing the stereotypes...
医生就是这样害死病人的
Drug addicts use drugs is a stereotype?
死咬陈词老套 不屑事实... 瘾君子吸毒是陈词老套?
Drugs are bad is a stereotype?
毒品有害是陈词老套?
Losers lose is... Malaria.
失败者失败 是... 疟疾
He hasn't left the country in years.
他多年没出过国了
THIRTEEN: Malaria's relapsing-recurring.
疟疾复发
For all we know, he could have been sick for years.
也许他病了很多年了
It explains not just the DIC and the bleeding,
这不仅解释了DIC和出血
but the tiredness, fever,
还有疲劳和发烧
everything we attributed to drugs.
所有我们认为是毒品引起的症状
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表