if you could remember what your mother died from.
我们可以缩小一些范围
My mother is not dead.
我妈妈没死啊
She's sitting right there.
她就坐在那儿呢
Do you think we're lying to you?
你觉得我们在骗你么
Leave it alone.
别说了
Convincing her that her mother's dead
要她相信她妈妈去世了
isn't gonna make her better, just miserable.
对她的病情并没有帮助 徒增悲伤而已
You lose your mother?
你妈妈也去世了?
Do you think we're trying to trick you?
你觉得我们在耍你么?
Why would we do that?
我们干吗要那么做呢
Because you're mean,
因为你们很卑鄙
and you're not good at your job.
而且并不胜任你们的工作
Reena, stop.
Reena 住口
You're being cruel.
你太没礼貌了
They're wasting time,
他们在浪费时间...
doing exactly what the guy
就像坐轮椅的那个人说的一样
in the wheelchair said they'd do.
他们以前就是这么做的
A guy in a wheelchair was here?
有个坐轮椅的人在这儿?
You know who I'm talking about.
你知道我说的是谁
He's been hanging around ever since they brought me in,
自从我进来 他一直在这儿
complaining about
向我抱怨
how incompetent everyone is.
你们这些医生是多么不称职
He said you killed his dog.
他说是你害死了他的狗
CUDDY: It doesn't make any sense.
这完全讲不通
I thought it was social.
我以为只是吃饭聊天
No, you didn't.
不对
You always think there's an agenda.
你对任何事都是有备而来
That's why I left.
这就是我离开的原因
That's why you're good.
也是你优秀的原因
You need a job.
你需要工作
I'll find a job.
我会找到工作的
I need someone that understands House.
我需要能理解House的人
They'll learn.
他们会学会的
I need someone that can control House.
我需要能制约House的人
Ha.
哈
Keep looking.
接着找吧
It might take a while.
恐怕要费点事
I'll cut the salary of everyone else on the team 15%,
我可以扣下团队其它成员15%的薪水
give it to you.
都发给你
That's more than you'll get anywhere else.
会比你在任何地方挣得都多
What does House say about this?
House对此感想如何?
You're the one person on the team
在这个团队里
that he always respected.
他最尊重的人一直是你
This restaurant is 20 minutes out of your way,
这间餐厅 距离你那有20分钟车程
half an hour out of mine.
距离我那有半小时
You picked it
你选在这里
to make sure House didn't drop in on us.
是为了防止House突然闯进来
It's my decision, not his.
做决定的是我 不是他
You tell him that,
可你告诉他这个决定之后
then run back to your office while I get to deal with him.
就会冲回办公室躲起来 留下我与他周♥旋♥
I left for a reason. That reason hasn't changed.
我离开是有原因的 那个原因没有改变
So,
那么...有什么新闻?
Yes. Why wait to finish before reporting to me?
好吧 为什么不等都测完了再告诉我?
I have things to do, you know.
我忙着呢 没看见?
She's seeing someone else.
她看见别人了
That's not news,
那不是新闻
that's olds.
那叫旧闻
Damn it.
该死
Why did God design the human body this way?
为什么上帝把人造成这样?
A guy in a wheelchair.
坐轮椅的人
In a hospital?
医院里到处都是
That's enough to give you the heebie-jeebies.
这就让你们神经过敏了?
He had a dog.
他还有条狗
She's seeing Stark,
她看见Stark了
our last patient.
我们上一个病人
Well, if it's Stark,
好吧 如果是Stark
he wouldn't be haunting a patient,
他为什么要纠缠一个病人
he'd be haunting the doctor who killed him.
而不去纠缠害死他的医生呢
She probably just overheard someone talking about it, or...
可能只是她听到别人说起过...
Probably?
可能?
You think there's
莫非你觉得
a possibility that the alternative is true?
也可能是她真的能见鬼?
No.
不
Then go away.
那就快去查
We're wasting time.
我们在浪费时间
We ran 32 gels,
我们已做了32项凝胶分♥析♥测试
we could run 100 more.
可能还要做100多个
Without knowing how her mother died...
但不知道她妈妈的死因...
You're gonna have to run 100 more.
你就只能把那100多个都做了
By you, of course,
而所谓"你" 我指的是
I'm only referring to the people who care enough about human life
以救死扶伤为重
to put in a full day.
愿意全天加班的人
You want to carpool?
你想拼车回家么?
How do you expect me to respond to this stuff?
你想要让我作何反应?
Exactly like you just did.
就像你刚刚的反应一样
I have a theory.
我有个想法
Maybe you can help me out.
也许你能帮我解答疑问
Black Mormon means masochist,
黑人摩♥门♥教♥徒通常是受虐狂
means kinky.
喜欢玩点刺♥激♥的
I'm thinking that
我想 在那场造人工程中
someone got hurt making the bastard.
肯定是有人挂彩了吧
Am I right?
对不对?
You leave my son out of this.
别拿我儿子开心
I wasn't referring to your kid's hypocrisy.
我并不是说你儿子假正经
I was referring to yours.
我说的是你
Why don't we just ask her how she died?
我们为何不直接问她 她是如何死的?
Because she won't tell us.
因为她不会告诉我们
She thinks her mother's still alive.
她认为她妈妈仍然活着
I don't mean ask the patient.
我的意思不是问病人
I mean, ask her mother.
而是问她母亲
Cool.
高
Come on.
走吧
What the hell does that mean?
这到底什么意思?
You guys talking your own language now?
你们在打暗号♥么?
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'll try to include some visual aids next time.
下次我会试着多用些手势
Now, what?
又要干嘛?
I'm Dr. House.
我是House医生
ls your mom around?
你妈妈在这么?
Why should I tell you?
有必要告诉你么?
You're just gonna tell me I'm lying or crazy.
反正你也会说我撒谎 或者疯了
I'm not gonna do that.
没这个打算
I really need to know what she has to say.
有些事我得听你妈说说
What do you want?
你来干嘛?
When you were young, was she...
当你小时候 她是否...
No, not you. Him.
没问你 我问他
The man in the wheelchair?
坐轮椅的那个人?
No.
不是
He's old.
这个比较老
Actually, looks like you.
说实话 他长得和你挺像
Yeah, that's Grandpa House.
是啊 那是我家老爷子
Tell him to call back on a landline.
让他一会儿拿座机打过来吧
Terrible reception in here.
这儿的信♥号♥♥实在太差
How much pain was your mom in?
你妈妈当时有多疼?
It's Walter.
我是Walter啊
He says his name is Walter.
他说他叫 Walter
Can I help you?
有什么要帮忙的?
My patient's talking to my Grandpa Walt.
我的病人在跟我爷爷Walter谈话
You have a Grandpa Walt?
你有个叫Walter的爷爷?
Nope.
没有
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表