Drap you...
裤子脱下来
You think I'm lying?
你认为我说谎?
No, I want to give you a reward.
不 我想给你个奖励
Yes, I think you're lying.
我的确认为你在说谎
Cardiac arrest plus nosebleed. Go.
心脏骤停和流鼻血 说
Patient has no significant family history,
病人没有明显的家族病史
no angina, no prior attacks.
没有心绞痛 没有先兆发作
What if isn't his heart?
会不会问题不在心脏?
What if it's the vessels around his heart?
会不会是心脏周围的血管有问题?
Polyarteritis nodosa causes cardiac symptoms and hypertension,
结节性多动脉炎会导致心脏症状
which makes his nose bleed.
还有高血压 这可导致鼻出血
You know what else makes your nose bleed and your heart race?
你知道还有什么会引起 鼻出血和心动过速么?
Cocaine.
可♥卡♥因♥
Guy works in a B-list nightclub in Atlantic City.
这家伙在亚特兰蒂斯的 二流夜店上班
He's got to be taking regular rolls in the snow.
他肯定会经常抽上几卷
You, take the gloater to the patient's drug den.
你 带上这个得意的家伙 去病人的药库
Make sure you pat down his pockets before you leave.
把他所有口袋都掏干净再回来
You and Big Love,
你和大爱
biopsy a blood vessel from around the heart.
心脏周围的血管取活检
Test for polyarteritis nodosa.
看看有没有结节性多动脉炎
You,
你
in my office.
到我办公室来
Those aren't my panties.
这不是我的内♥裤♥
I know.
我知道
Hypothetical.
假设
A young woman does something clumsy in public,
一位少女在众人面前笨手笨脚
and instead of laughing it off,
她没有一笑而过
she gets irrationally upset.
却莫名奇妙的心烦起来
Explain.
解释一下
Maybe she's clumsy 'cause she's nervous
也许她笨手笨脚是因为紧张
'cause she forgot to do her spelling homework.
可能是忘记做拼写作业了
Well, in my hypothetical, she's eight.
在我的假设中 她八岁
This girl's not insecure.
但这小姑娘并非不安全
Seems more like she's afraid.
看起来更像是她害怕
Do you have a point, or did you just get a new book of riddles?
你有什么想法 还是刚看了本谜语书?
I think you're hiding a medical condition.
我认为你有病情瞒着大家
I'm not.
我没有
I'm glad we had this talk.
但还是谢谢关心
Doctors often try to ignore their symptoms,
医生们经常忽视自己的症状
because they think they can't get sick.
因为他们觉得自己不会生病
If you've got something going on,
如果你有什么情况的话
I need you to take care of it.
我要你照顾好自己
And I take your compassion entirely at face value.
不妨相信你是真的同情我
It's not compassion.
这不是同情
It's self-interest. I want my team healthy.
这是自私 我需要健康的队伍
It's not self-interest. It's curiosity.
这不是自私 这是好奇
I dropped a file, House.
我只是没拿住文件 House
I start bleeding from the eyes,
若我的双眼开始喷血
I'll be sure to make an appointment.
我会去看医生的
Okay-
好的
Well, found some pot.
找到些罐子
Bag it.
带走
I'm not sure it really fits the symptoms.
我觉得跟症状没什么关系
Of course not, but it'd be irresponsible to leave it here.
当然没关系 但漏掉东西就是你的责任了
You have a quarter? No.
有硬币么? 没有
How did Cole get those panties off Cuddy?
Cole是怎让Cuddy脱下内♥裤♥的?
They were never on her.
根本就不是Cuddy的
No way those are hers.
不可能是她的
...
不 你得先有兔子
True,
也对 可能是虱子
maybe a tick jumped from a rabbit
从兔子身上跳出来
and landed on one of these white, fluffy alligators.
落到这些白白的 毛茸茸的美洲鳄鱼身上了
Then it jumps onto our patient,
然后再跳到我们的病人身上
transfers the bacteria, causes pericarditis,
传播细菌引起心包炎
explains everything.
一切就说得通了
What are you giving me?
你要给我用什么?
How'd you do the trick?
那戏法你是怎么弄的?
If I explain, it becomes mundane.
哦 如果我说出来了 就没什么神奇的了
You lose the actual magic.
那就不叫真正的魔术了
What do you mean, "The actual magic"?
真正的魔术你指什么?
You think you're actually sawing women in half?
以为你真的能把女人劈成两半?
You going to tell me what's wrong with me or not?
你到底说不说我得的什么病?
Magic is cool.
魔术很酷
Actual magic is oxymoronic.
真正的魔术是脱氢吗♥啡♥
...
我不告诉你 你就不告诉我?
You got a nurse to plant the card.
你找了个护士做内应
I can't get a nurse to help me pee.
她都不肯帮我撒尿
You got a buddy to plant the card.
你找个了同党粘扑克
The fun is in not knowing.
玄机未解 才有乐子
The fun is in knowing.
求知问解 才有乐子
My head. Oh,
哦 我的头 哦
I've got a headache.
我头疼
...
不是太厉害
I'll just take one of these
我 我只要吃一片
Vicodin.
维可丁
You eat a lot of beets, you have an electric toothbrush
你吃了很多的甜菜 你有一个电动牙刷
and you sleep less than six hours a night.
你一晚上睡眠不超过六小时
That's impressive.
印象深刻
The red betamine from the beets stains
甜菜上红色的硫胺素
the plaque deposits on your teeth,
沉积在你的牙齿上形成污渍
which are then swirled by your spinning toothbrush.
然后被你旋转型牙刷洗掉了
Your heavy lids and your prematurely aging skin
你下垂的眼睑和过早老化的皮肤
tell me that you're carrying a major sleep debt.
告诉我你有严重的睡眠缺乏
That was way cooler before you explained it.
你不解释的话就酷多了
It was meaningless until I explained it.
我不解释的话就毫无意义了
People come to my show
人们来看我的表演
because they want a sense of wonder.
就是为了神秘感
They want to experience
他们就是要见识一些
something that they can't explain.
无法解释的事情
If the wonder's gone when the truth is known,
若神秘感会由于真♥相♥的揭晓而消失
there never was any wonder.
那神秘感就不曾存在
You have tularemia from your rabbits. I put you on antibiotics.
你的兔子令你得了兔热病
You'll be better in a couple of days.
我给你上了抗生素 用不了几天就会好转了
Sorry to spoil the mystery.
抱歉破坏了神秘感
Thank you.
多谢
I'll get it.
我来捡
Oh, my God!
哦--我的--天呐!
You're not wearing underwear.
你没穿内♥裤♥
Of course, I'm...
当然穿了...
A skirt that tight, you got no secrets.
裙子那么紧 你什么也藏不住
A skirt that tight I can tell if you got an IUD.
连是否用了避孕环我都能看得出
I am not.
没有
You're blushing.
脸红了
I am not.
才没有
Look at me.
看着我
Oh, my God!
我--
Oh, my God!
滴个--
Oh, my God!
天呐!
How'd you do it?
怎么拿到的?
So I'm safe?
这么说我安全了?
In this job, yeah.
你说工作 是的
Your crotch, on the other hand...
但话说回来...
How'd you do it?
你怎么办到的?
Prayer, mostly.
大部分靠祈祷
Just tell me.
那你告诉我
Does Cuddy have her groove back?
Cuddy春情再现了么?
It'd be rude of me to discuss.
我认为谈这个太粗俗了
You handed over her panties.
你当众交出了她的内♥裤♥
I don't think gallantry's really an option at this point.
现在厚着脸皮装正经也没有用
If I tell you, then where is the magic?
要是告诉了你 那还叫什么戏法?
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表