如果只是抑郁 那就是好消息 对吗
There are a lot of great medications.
还有许多很好的药
Why can't we just give her those?
那干嘛不给她?
Why do we have to lie to her?
为什么要骗她?
Because we might be wrong.
因为我们也许是错的
Those medications take a long time to work,
那些药也需要一段时间才能发挥效用
and since your mom's condition's declining,
而你妈妈的身体在日趋衰弱...
there's a chance the drugs won't tell us anything until it's too late.
也许药物还没发挥作用你妈妈就...
My mom's not depressed.
我妈才不会抑郁呢
Maybe she's hiding it from you.
可能她在你面前隐藏了
No.
没
She wouldn't. She's doing what every good mom does.
她做得跟其她妈妈一样
Protecting her child from bad news that she can't do anything about.
保护自己的女儿 不让她们担心
My mom's never lied to me.
我妈妈从没对我说过谎
If you don't know how to lie,
如果你不会撒谎
you don't know how to tell when you're being lied to.
你自己也不知道自己是不是被骗了
Maybe you're right.
可能你是对的
I know I'm... I was lying.
我知道... 我刚才在骗你
I know how to lie.
我知道怎么样撒谎
I just won't do it to my mother.
但是我不想对我妈妈撒谎
You like foosball?
你喜欢桌上足球吗?
Until the treatment of your infectious paraparesis takes effect,
在对你的感染性下肢瘫痪治疗起效之前
Jane can't come back into the room.
简都不能进这个屋子
I've already been inoculated.
我是已经接种过了
Can she have it already?
不能给她也接种吗?
Don't worry. It's a very effective treatment.
别担心 治疗会非常有效的
You should be feeling better in a matter of minutes.
几分钟后你就会舒服多了
Don't you think Jane deserves a few secrets?
你不觉得简应该有些秘密吗?
Some personal space?
一些私人空间...
Room to make her own mistakes?
给自己也有犯错的余地?
She makes plenty of mistakes.
她犯过很多次错
Only difference is I'm there to help her through them.
唯一的不同就是我会帮助她渡过难关
But she's got to know you're looking over her shoulder.
但是你要知道 她一直在你的视线之下
It's got to stifle her.
这会压抑...
I think the world would be a better place
如果人人都像妈妈和子女这样的话
if everybody always acted like their mom was looking over their shoulder.
那将是更美好的一个世界
I want to go see my mom.
我想去看我妈妈
She's sleeping.
她睡着了
Why don't we just double the amount we can spend?
为什么我们不把买♥♥礼物的钱加倍呢
Nope. Can't afford another 25?
加25块钱你就掏不出来了?
If we allow people 50, people will spend 60.
如果加到50 肯定有人又会花到60
Ah! So, you can't afford another 35.
加35也没什么大不了的吧
You must really like who you got.
你肯定很喜欢你抽到的那个人
Or really dislike.
或者非常讨厌
My mom always gives the best presents to the teachers I get along with the worst.
我妈会经常给我处不好的老师礼物
No. No.
不会吧
How do you know no?
为什么你们知道不会?
I know you didn't get House.
我知道你没有抽到豪斯
I know he didn't get House.
我知道他没抽到豪斯
You gave them all your name? Mmmhmm.
你给他们的全是你的名字?
I figured I could sow some dissension and get a few ties and sweaters.
我在想或许能引的他们内讧 顺便得几条领带和毛衣
What happens when they find out?
他们发现了怎么办?
It's Secret Santa.
游戏叫做"神秘"圣诞老人
What happens when they find out?
那他们发现了怎么办?
They'll argue about what to do with that information.
他们会开始争论该怎么做
The ties are less important than the dissension.
我可没那么想要领带 引发内讧最重要
We still have to buy him something. Not a chance.
我们应该给他买♥♥点东西
He's not supposed to put his name in there five times.
他把他名字写了5遍给我们
He wants presents. It's sad.
他是想要礼物
I'm still buying him a present.
我还是会给他买♥♥礼物的
(FIRMLY) No, you're not.
不 你不能
Fine.
好吧
(WHEEZING) What's wrong?
怎么了
I think it's getting worse.
我越来越难受了
(ALARM BEEPING) I can't breathe.
我不能呼吸了
(GASPING) I need a nurse in here!
护士快来!
Her lymph nodes are cutting off her airway.
淋巴结堵住了她的气管
We've got to intubate!
得赶紧插管!
The swollen lymph nodes were cutting off Maggie's airway.
肿胀的淋巴结堵住了玛姬的气管
We shrunk them with alcohol and she's breathing on her own now.
我们用酒精收缩后 现在她自己可以呼吸了
Well, that sucks.
真逊
Four thousand, three hundred saved emails
保存了4300封邮件
and not a single mention of "lesbionic," "Sanchez," or "mangina."
没有一封提到"女同" "桑切斯"或者"男阴"
Swollen lymph nodes means it wasn't psychological.
淋巴结肿大说明不是精神疾病
Who's that from?
那是谁给你的?
Santa, obviously.
很明显是圣诞老人
As you know, I worship him.
你又不是不知道我多崇拜他
Oh, wait. I meant Satan.
等等 我是说撒旦
I always get them confused.
总是搞混
What is an "alpine butterfly"?
还有"高山上的蝴蝶"是什么东东?
And why is she learning how to do one?
为什么她要去学做这个?
House, we already have a full history. You don't need to waste time...
豪斯 我们已经有她完整的病历了
It's just a climbing knot.
你为什么还要浪费时间... 只是个攀爬绳结
But what does she use it for?
但是她要这个干什么
Try "bondage."
想玩玩捆绑
about how hard it is to be Dean of Medicine.
她把我绑紧然后开始哭诉作主任她有多辛苦
Gyms aren't exactly pristine.
运动也可能不干净
Could be a fungal infection. Seriously, who's it from?
可能是真菌感染 那究竟是谁送的
No fever. No elevated white count.
没有发烧 白细胞计数也没升高
That's funny.
这个好笑
Friend sent her a Garfield cartoon.
她的朋友寄给她一套加菲猫动画
That cat sure does love lasagna.
那猫是非常喜欢吃烤宽面条的
(SHARPLY) House,
豪斯
stop obsessing.
别胡闹了
If it weren't for my obsessions,
如果我不胡闹
we wouldn't know that she has sarcoidosis.
肯定也不会知道她有肉瘤病
Eighteen months ago, she sold her Stairmaster.
18个月前她卖♥♥掉了她的跑步机
It was only two months old.
那个只用过两个月
Now, either she needed the cash,
要么她是急需现金
or climbing stairs was getting more difficult.
要么就是她越来越跑不动了
Twelve months ago, she canceled a hiking trip.
12月前 她取消了远足旅行
Now, either she just wanted to sit home and watch TV,
要么是她就想呆在家看电视
or walking was getting more difficult.
要么就是行走越来越困难了
She's been suffering joint pain for the last two years.
去年和前年她都饱受关节炎煎熬
Pull my ribbon. If you know what I mean.
拉开缎带 如果你懂我的意思
ACE levels are too low for sarcoidosis.
血管紧张素转换酶(ACE)水平太低了 不可能是肉瘤病
That's not what I meant.
我不是那个意思
Could just be an inactive phase.
可能只是还没被激活
No lung involvement. Yet.
没累及到肺
That's a shame. I was gonna surprise her with one for Christmas.
真遗憾 我要在圣诞节给她一个惊喜的
Now, either that cost more than 25 bucks,
要是这个还不到25块
or I'm seriously starting to doubt Steve Jobs' business strategies.
我可是要怀疑史蒂夫·乔布的商业策略了
Thanks!
谢谢!
Last round of saline, Maggie.
玛姬 最后一次盐水
One more big breath.
再大口呼吸一次
You've got to get the liquid to go all the way into your lungs, okay?
我们要让这液体一路进到你的肺里 明白吗
Here we go.
开始
The gift could be from a patient.
那可能是某个病人送的
Who sent it to the wrong doctor?
是不是送错医生了
House obviously gave the present to himself.
豪斯一向自己送自己礼物的
They're arguing right now.
他们开始乱猜了
I've been looking for this all morning.
我找这个找一早上了
Did you look in the box on my desk?
你检查过我桌子上的盒子吗
Oh, by the way, your mom called.
哦 对了 你妈妈打过电♥话♥了
Your dad's dead.
你父亲过世了
You left the present sitting on your desk?
你就把礼物放在你桌上了?
It wouldn't have been as effective sitting in a closet in my home.
如果放在我家衣橱里就没啥用了
They're gonna know it's from you. No.
他们肯定知道是你自己送的
They're gonna guess that it was from me.
他们是能猜到是我送的
They might even be 90% sure that it was from me.
那是差不多90%的概率
But all that means is they're 10% percent sure that one of the other guys is screwing them over.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表