And may I say it's been a real pleasure chatting with you.
对了 跟你说话真是开心
Axilla is clean.
腋窝扫描没问题
Surgical margins look clear.
外科手术灶边界清晰
No lymphadenopathy, no masses, no nothing.
没有淋巴结问题 没有赘生物 什么都没
It's not cancer.
不是癌症
We need a new theory.
得想个新点子
You catch her lying?
你当场揭穿了她的谎话?
...
你直接说“没”不是更简单吗
Wouldn't you not talking have made this a shorter conversation?
你要不说话那才是更简单
Kid says Mom's a slut.
孩子说她妈是个荡♥妇♥
...
不 我说的
She jumps anything with a pole and a pulse.
是男人她都上
Not that I'm judging, here.
不是我对她品头论足
Given her medical history, I'm actually impressed.
她的病史让我印象深刻
Maggie already admitted to having multiple sexual partners.
玛姬已经承认她是有不少情人
Which is why we already tested for, and ruled out, syphilis and any other STD that could have caused her symptoms.
我们也已经检查过并排除掉了 梅毒和其它各种可能的性病
STDs aren't the only risk in risky sex.
性病并不是不安全性行为的唯一风险
The problem in sleeping with strangers is, they're strange.
跟陌生人上♥床♥的问题在于... 他们是陌生人
We'll follow up with any recent partners.
我们会去调查她最近的性♥伴♥侣♥
Send Foreman and Taub.
让福曼和陶博去
They're better liars.
他们更知道怎么骗人
More likely to get to the truth.
要查明真♥相♥非他们莫属
You think I drugged her?
你们觉得是我给她下药了?
Use a coaster.
用个小杯垫
We're not cops.
我们不是警♥察♥
Legally, we don't care one way or another.
法律上 我们才不管这些
But we need to know the truth so we can help her.
但是我们得知道真♥相♥才好医治她
I'd known her for less than an hour and she offered to take me home.
我们认识不到没1个小时她就把我带回家了
There was no need to drug her.
根本没下药的必要
Not that I would.
我也不会那么做
She's gonna be okay, right?
她应该没事吧?
As long as she doesn't have to pick up or hold anything, yeah.
只要她手不拿东西就没事
Sorry. I just had the floors done.
不好意思 我刚把地板弄好
Reclaimed pine.
回收利用的松木
You always this thirsty?
你一直这么口渴?
I don't know.
我不知道
Water's supposed to be good for you, right?
喝水总是对身体好的 不是吗?
Dehydration, anxiety, aggression.
脱水 焦虑 有攻击性
I'm not aggressive.
我才没
Spastic chorea in his right hand.
右手不太正常
180 到底怎么回事...
If you took what she did, it could take longer to hit you.
如果你也吃了她吃的东西 发病潜伏期可能更长
It might affect you differently.
病情也不同
But you didn't give her anything, right?
但你什么都没给她吃过 没事的
She was really drunk.
她那时候醉太厉害
I just gave her some E to help enhance things.
我就给了她点摇♥头♥丸♥来兴奋一下
Have any of it left?
还有剩吗
Is my hand gonna be okay?
我的手会好吗
There's nothing wrong with it.
你的手一点事也没
We lied.
骗你的
I've had a sore throat for a few days now.
我喉咙痛了好几天了
My stomach's also been bothering me.
我的胃也一直在疼
I think my glands are swollen.
我想我的腺体也肿了
Saint Nicholas?
尼古拉斯圣人?
Patron saint of children.
是孩子们的守护圣人
Also seamen, merchants, archers, prostitutes and prisoners.
也是水手 商人 射手 妓♥女♥ 囚犯的
Mmm. He must have been pretty hard working.
那他肯定很工作很卖♥♥力
Or just a credit hog.
或者说是个贪婪小人
Open wide.
张开嘴
Say, "Ah." Ah.
说 啊
You have strep.
你感染了链球菌
Is it contagious?
会传染吗?
Only for the next 24 hours, as long as you take the antibiotics.
吃了抗生素的话 只会传染24小时
How contagious?
传染性强吗
Take a personal day.
你独自呆上1天
I can't.
不行
I'll write your pimp a note.
我会帮你开个证明给那个拉皮条的
My pimp?
拉皮条的?
You get tested for AIDS every three months. And your necklace.
你每3个月就来做艾滋病检查 还有你的项链
Prostitutes wear religious symbols?
妓♥女♥们经常带宗教挂件
I think they just like kneeling.
我觉得她们只是喜欢下跪
You don't have the skin of a seaman, the fingers of an archer,
你没有水手的皮肤
the clothes of a merchant or
射手的手指 商人的衣服 或者是逃犯的脾模样
the attitude of an ex-con.
其实有其中两个
But I'm not a child, am I?
但我不是孩子 不是吗
You owe me 50 bucks.
你欠我50块
Then you owe me half a lap dance.
你还欠我半支大腿舞
It's for the nurses' holiday bonus.
是护士的假期分红
I know you got the memo.
我知道你已经看过备忘录了
I got the memo last year.
去年就看过了
I want to hire 40 more fellows.
我还想雇40个人
You already fired the ones you hired?
你已经把刚雇的都炒了?
They work better when they're scared.
给他们点压力他们才会努力工作
You were right. Guy slipped her Ecstasy.
你说得没错 那人给她吃了摇♥头♥丸♥
He have any symptoms? No.
他有症状吗
and Thirteen's in the lab trying to figure out what the guy put in the drugs.
13号♥已经在分♥析♥那种摇♥头♥丸♥还有什么其它成分了
See?
看到没
Clear, simple statement of facts describing their cooperation with absolutely no attitude or fear.
简单清晰的陈述 丝毫没有怕我的意思
Something's got to be done.
是该做点什么了
Oh, yeah.
没错
How are you feeling?
感觉怎么样了
I still can't move my hands.
我的手还是动不了
It will take a few more hours to cycle all your blood through the machine.
用机器让你的血液循环还得花几个小时
What just happened?
怎么了
Nothing. What's wrong?
没事啊 怎么了?
What do you mean? The lights just went out.
你说什么啊 有人把灯全关了
Didn't they?
没有吗
What did you do?
你都干了什么?
...
你体内所有的药应该都祛除了
And our drugs wouldn't...
我们的药... 我看不见了
I can't see.
我看不见了
I can't see!
什么都看不见了
Nothing in the Ecstasy except Ecstasy.
摇♥头♥丸♥里什么都没
Well, that never hurt anybody.
那就伤不了人
Can't make them blind days later.
也不会让人瞎掉
Do you spell "Homey" with a "Y"?
homie这个词后面还有个y?
I want to be respectful.
我只是尊重你
You're actually gonna let us do Secret Santa?
你真打算让我们扮秘密圣诞老人?
Not just you guys-
不只是你们几个
I like presents, too.
我也喜欢礼物
Pick a name.
挑一个名字
Why are you doing this?
你弄这个做什么?
See, this is why no one likes your people.
怪不得你们不受欢迎
The notion of picking one time of the year
1年中只想对别人慷慨1次
to be decent to other people is obscene
这种想法是很下三滥的
'cause it's actually validating the notion of being miserable wretches the rest of the year.
因为那正反映了他其它时候都无比吝啬
So, you think this is the part of the year that's screwed up?
所以你觉得这是吝啬的一整年的一部分?
On the other hand, you are now a team. You've got to work together.
不管怎么说 你们现在是一个团队
And the simple fact is,
你们得相互合作
giving people crap makes people like people.
简单的说 懂得关爱他人的人才是人
So, spend 25 bucks. Learn to love.
所以花上25块钱 学学去爱人
Blindness could be a complication from the hemodialysis.
血液透析显示失明可能是并发症
No, the dialysate composition was within range.
不 透析液成份在正常值以内
Sweet. Interesting.
不错
Indicates nothing. I was referring to his reaction to the name he got.
我是指他看那个名字的反应
I was pleased. I thought it'd be fun to buy for...
我很高兴 觉得给他(她)买♥♥礼物一定很有趣...
Means there's someone here it wouldn't be fun to buy for.
说明换成其他人你可能就没那么高兴了
I wonder who.
真想知道你抽到谁了
Pick a name.
来抽一个
Then go check out the patient's house.
抽完去查查病人的房♥子
Interesting.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表