Oh, yeah. It's much more likely that this ass punk rocker
是啊 这个混球摇滚歌♥手生病
was exposed to malaria than drugs?
更可能是因为疟疾 而不是毒品?
If you were always right, then you wouldn't have
如果你一直百发百中
just been wrong.
刚刚就不会出错
Or let the patient mainline nicotine.
也不会让病人注射尼古丁
Or ravaged my anatomical model,
我那解剖模型也不会受苦
which Grandma House bought me when I aced my MCATs.
那可是我医学院入考优秀 奶奶给我买♥♥的
A pharmaceutical rep left that here on Tuesday.
星期二 一个医药代表留下的
Grandma does some part-time work.
奶奶给人做兼♥职♥呢
The rep was a 30-something babe.
医药代表是个30岁的美女
Thank you. I got her hips.
谢谢 我知她底了
Carry it with pride.
无比自豪地拿去吧
Manipulative bitch,
好胜的蛇蝎女
you're wanted in the laser's circle.
到"失败者"办公室来一趟
Why do you hate drug addicts?
你为什么恨瘾君子?
Your situation is different.
你的情况特殊
You're taking a necessary prescription...
你按方服药是有必要的...
I know. I'm fabulous.
我知道 我是神话
And I'm not the patient.
而且我不是病人
I'm not allowed to have a problem with junkies?
我不能讨厌吸毒的人?
You're allowed.
当然可以
There's gotta be a reason.
但总得有个原因
He's the patient. You don't know him. Why do you hate him?
他只是个病人 你不认识他 却恨他
He's throwing his life away.
他自暴自弃
'Cause he's setting his own terms,
就因为他我行我素?
not living in fear of every pop quiz?
不畏惧旁人的挖苦?
I thought we were talking about him.
我还以为 我们谈论的是他
We were never talking about him.
我们自来就没有谈论他
Why are you afraid to lose?
你为什么害怕失败?
Are you gonna fire me because I like to win?
你就因为我想赢而解雇我?
Just wanna know the reason.
只是想知道原因罢了
I watched this football game once,
我曾经看过足球赛
and I noticed something odd.
然后发现一些奇怪的事
The winning team was the happy one.
赢了的那队很高兴
I did the math.
我统计过的
Our patient's happy.
我们的病人也快乐
He's...
他是个快乐的白♥痴♥
That screws with your worldview.
这破坏了你的世界观
There's something freeing about being a loser, isn't there?
"失败者居然可以自♥由♥自在" 对吧?
...
妈妈不怎么爱我
...
爸爸对我期望值过高
Something.
鬼知道
Let's assume that's true.
假设的确如此
I get how that can make me a screwed up person.
我清楚这会 让我变成一个差劲的人
But how is my willingness to do anything
但我执著追求 不懈努力
to get the right answer
去寻找正确答案
bad for my patients?
对病人有何不妥吗?
Or put in terms you can understand,
或者换作你能理解的方式
how is it bad for you?
对你又有何不妥呢?
THIRTEEN: I didn't ask you to pick up the meds.
我没让你去开药
by prescribing drugs for House.
你是企图借助为House开药 来给自己加分
...
没说要做你的好同事
You realize we still have a patient.
别忘了我们还有个病人
Don't care about the patient.
不关心那个
You care about this job more than you care about his life?
比起他的生命 你更关心你的饭碗?
I care about my wallpaper more than I care about his life.
比起他的生命 我更关心我的壁纸!
Okay. You're jerking me around.
你居然在涮我
There's no reason to be a doctor if you don't care.
不关心生命 你怎会成为医生...
I care about life. I just don't care about his.
我在乎生命 只是不在乎他的
He doesn't care, why should I?
他自己都不在乎 我又何必呢?
My time is better spent...
还不如花时间去...
Kissing up to your boss?
拍老板马屁
Average doctor cuts off a patient 18 seconds into a history,
病人诉说病情 平均不到18秒就会被医生打断
because that's all the time he's got.
因为医生没那么多时间
Meanwhile, six of us are administering to a guy with a death wish.
我们六个却 忙着伺候一个寻死之人
...
反正不是为了 全心全意为人道服务
Good for you.
有前途
Where is he?
人呢?
...
来找一个不想被找到的家伙了
Jimmy Quidd's greatest stiff.
Jimmy Quidd的垃圾精选
1989.
1989的
A profit-seeking entity released this?
发行这个的公♥司♥不想赚钱了?
He put it out himself.
他自己发行的
He wanted people to listen, but apparently
他希望人们都去听
didn't want people to enjoy listening.
但显然没打算让他们得到享受
Now, why would someone... Truly a mystery.
为何有人...
Why would you have a blank liability release form
为何你会有一份免责合同
plus your checkbook on top of your desk?
和你的支票本一同放在桌面上?
Probably because they were in the second drawer,
大概是因为它们 本来是放在第二个抽屉中
in a manila envelope, under a book,
装在信封里 压在书下面
and you put them on top of my desk.
之后被你拿到桌面上来了
You usually keep your checkbook at home.
一般你都把支票本放在家里的
It's your go-to excuse for why you can't lend me money.
这是你拒绝借我钱的惯用伎俩
You're gonna pay the guy the six grand, aren't you?
你打算赔那人六千块 是不是?
There are other people I write checks to.
我就不能开支票给别人?
I do have cable.
我要交有线电视费的
There's no negligence without injury.
没造成伤害 就不算疏忽
I handed the guy a death sentence.
我给人下了死亡判决书
He's not distressed with the death sentence.
他难受不是因为马上要死
He's distressed with the life sentence.
而是因为又要熬一辈子
I gave him three months of misery.
我给了他三个月的痛苦
You gave him three months of being someone special.
你给了他三个月 去做一个全新的自我
You're paying the guy because he used to be boring,
你赔他钱 其实是因为 他原本生活无趣
and without you, he's gonna be boring again.
以后没了你 他还会感到无趣的
Results of the malaria tests already?
这么快就有疟疾的化验结果了?
Well, no.
呃 没有
But we were wondering if you'd sent the patient for
只是问问你 是否还给病人安排了...
any additional tests?
其他检测
You lost the patient.
你们把病人给丢了
Taub, you check lost and found. Thirteen, come with me.
Taub 你去失物招领处
13号♥
Come with me.
跟我来
Why do you love drug addicts?
你为什么喜欢瘾君子?
I won't pigeonhole the patient, so that means I'm...
我不给病人划分类别 也就是说我...
Perfectly capable of drawing my own conclusions.
完全是在重复我的结论
Are you capable of answering a question?
你能直接回答问题么?
I think there's more to him than the drugs.
我觉得他 吸毒的背后也有另一面
...
做好事需要理由么?
...
只是个病人 你又不认识他 为什么喜欢他?
Alcoholic parent? Druggie youth?
家长酗酒 年少吸毒
There's no such thing as a saint without a past.
就是圣贤也会有过去
Or a sinner without a future.
罪人也有未来
What makes you so sure that drugs are a mask for something else?
你怎能肯定 毒品背后另有真♥相♥?
Drugs are always a mask for something else.
毒品的背后总是有真♥相♥的
That's the dumbest thing I've heard in my life.
这是我听过的最苍白的理由
You really want this job?
你真想要这份工作?
Why, you think you can talk me into leaving?
你觉得能说服我辞职?
You're a person who likes her privacy, working for a man who needs to know everything.
你偏重隐私 却为一个专爱刨根问底的人工作
You're a person who cares about her patients, working for a man who cares about games.
你关心病人 却找了个只关心游戏的老板
I hear him.
我听到他了
Neither sleet, nor mail,
不怕风雪 不怕冰雹
nor dread of night. Hold on.
也不畏惧黑夜
...
孩儿们 祝大家晚安
...
我去也~
Which one of you guys sapped my powers?
你们谁吸走了我的能量?
Was it you?
是你么?
Did you take my powers?
是你拿走了我的能量么?
It's okay.
好吧 没关系
...
看 我已经更强壮了
It's okay.
没事
It's okay. He's okay.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表