Big Eye, this is Cobra Zero Six. Just entered Indian Country, approaching way point four.
大眼睛 我是眼镜蛇06 刚进入通往0.4号♥通道的领地
Request confirmation to engage target on first approach.
请求一份标记好指向目标的 多数路径组合图
OPERATOR: Roger, Cobra Zero Six. Big Eye waiting for confirmation as well.
收到眼镜蛇06 大眼睛在等待批准
GRETA: If we wait any longer, Big Eye,
再多等一会儿的话 大眼睛
we're not gonna have any choice in the matter. I can't exactly do a U-turn here.
我们就很被动了 我在这儿无法精确急转弯
OPERATOR: Roger that, Cobra. Hold for confirmation.
收到 眼镜蛇 等待批准
Captain Cooper, are you okay?
cooper上校 你还好吧?
What happened? You weren't answering.
发生什么了? 你刚才没有回应
Because the damn comm cord got disconnected!
因为该死的通讯同步中断了
You spend a billion dollars on the avionics
你们花了10亿美金在航♥空♥控制系统上
and don't bother to check the comm connection?
却懒得检查一下通讯连接?
No, I checked that twice before you got in...
你飞行前我检查了两遍--
And the next time you ask us to test a prototype,
下次你要我们试飞新模型
it'd be nice if your directional gyro didn't spin like a top
最好方向罗盘别乱转
when I'm supposed to be 500 feet off the floor. I'm sorry.
我可是在500英尺的空中 抱歉
I'll go review the simulation, see if I can figure out what went wrong.
我会检查模拟设备 看能不能找出问题在哪
HOUSE: Who is this man?
这男人是谁?
Come on, take a shot.
来吧 猜猜
I'm not gonna fire you every time you get a wrong answer.
不是每次给错答案 我都会炒掉你们
Neville Chamberlain.
张伯伦 (二战时英国首相)
You're fired.
你出局了
Does this man look like he's ceding Czechoslovakia to a fascist dictatorship?
这男人的样子 像是会把捷克割让给法♥西♥斯♥的人吗?
It's Buddy Ebsen, the actor.
这是Buddy Ebsen 演员
He's dead. Why are we...
他已经过世了
Buddy Ebsen was the original tin man in the Wizard of Oz,
为什么 Buddy本来该演绿野仙踪里的铁皮人
for a day.
可才一天
He was diagnosed allergic to the aluminum dust in the makeup.
他被诊断对妆容中的铝尘过敏
His lungs failed. He nearly died.
肺衰竭 他差点死掉
Question is, why?
问题时 为什么?
Didn't you just say he was allergic?
你不是刚说过他过敏么?
You may not have legs, but you got ears.
也许你的双腿不健全 但耳朵都在
I suggest you use them. I said he was diagnosed allergic.
建议你使用它们 我说他被诊断为过敏
Since we are currently short exactly one interesting patient,
既然现在缺少一个真正有趣的病例
we are gonna figure out what really happened to Buddy Ebsen in 1938.
就来弄明白在1938年 Buddy Ebsen身上究竟发生了什么
Now, on one hand, he's not getting deader.
一方面 他是死不了第二回
On the other hand, your jobs hang in the balance. Se...
另一方面 你们的工作却命悬一线
CUDDY: House?
所以 House
I want seven alternate diagnoses when I get back.
我回来时 要七个可供选择的诊断
Did you forget how to count to three?
你忘记怎么数到三了?
I get a budget for three.
我的预算是三个
Doesn't mean I can only hire three.
不意味着我只能雇三个
Actually, that's exactly what it means.
事实上 恰恰就是这个意思
I cut the permanent salaries by 10%.
过去三年里 我压低固定薪水10%
Over three years, that'll more than make up for the breakage on the 27
临时对付27个人的缺口就绰绰有余
that I'm gonna weed out over the next few weeks.
下面几周我就要筛选他们
There's 40 people in there.
这儿有40个人
Row D, you're fired.
D排 你们出局了
I didn't actually count all the resumes.
我没有仔细数过简历
This is stupid.
这很愚蠢
You can't manage that many people.
你管不了这么多人
You're just gonna keep weeding them out arbitrarily?
你不过是任意筛选他们
Sure, and having them sitting in my office
难道让他们坐在我的办公室里闲扯
schmoozing about their favorite Algerian surfing movies is a much better system.
最喜欢哪部阿尔及利亚冲浪电影 会更有利挑选么?
Wait a second. Were you in Row D? Yes.
等一下 你是D排的? 是的
My apologies. My boss says I'm being arbitrary and stupid.
抱歉 我的老板说我武断又愚蠢
Row D is not fired. Row C is fired!
D排留下 C排出局
MAN: What? WOMAN: Great. Thank you.
好极了 谢谢
See, that was not arbitrary. (PAGER BEEPING)
看 这可不是任意的
Well, I'd love to chat, but I've been paged.
我想多聊会 可我被呼叫了
That's interesting.
有意思
Apparently, I paged myself.
竟然是被自己呼叫
If you have a resume there, I'm not interested.
如果你拿的是简历 我没兴趣
But I wouldn't mind hearing how you got my pager number.
但我很愿意听听你怎么弄到我呼机号♥的
It's not a resume.
不是简历
$50,000.
50,000美金
Does One-Eyed Nicky want me to run that to Jimmy the Nose?
是独眼Nicky让我拿去给大鼻子Jimmy?
It's for my medical bills.
这是付医疗费的
I need you to find out what's wrong with me.
我需要你查出我有什么病
Insurance is usually cheaper than that.
医疗保险通常比这便宜
Cash means there's something to hide.
现金意味着你想隐藏
I'm a captain in the Air Force, about to start a new assignment.
我是一名即将接受新任务的空军上校
NASA's astronaut training program.
NASA (美国航♥空♥与航♥天♥管理局) 的航♥天♥员培训计划
I discovered salt and created FM radio.
我发现了盐 创造了调频电波
Something is wrong with my eyes, my ears...
我的眼睛和耳朵 出了问题
Well, if it's fixable, the Air Force will do it for free.
如果可以治疗 空军会承担医药费
If not, it doesn't matter.
如果不能治 也没什么关系
There are a hundred applicants ready to take my place who don't need to be fixed.
有100个申请者等着取代我的位置 他们可不需要治疗
I need to do this off the books.
我不能让治疗留在病历上 我做了调查
I did the research. You're the best, you break rules, and you don't care about anyone except yourself.
你是最棒的 无视规则 除了自己谁也不关心
Well, let's say that's true.
好吧 就算是真的
You get a new job. Hospital gets a nice wad of cash.
你得到新工作 医院得到一大笔现金
What do I get?
我得到什么?
I crashed a flight simulator
我撞坏了一个模拟飞行器
because I started to hear with my eyes.
因为我的眼睛开始听见
The aluminum could have been tainted...
铝可能污染了 我不关心
Don't care. New patient!
新病人
30-year-old female with synesthesia.
30岁女性 共感觉
New rules.
新规则
You generate a lab report, you shred it.
你们写下的实验报告 粉碎它
X-ray, you melt it.
X射线报告 熔化掉
No notes, no records, nothing.
没有笔记 记录 什么都不留
As far as you're concerned, the patient is Osama Bin Laden
就你们而言 这病人是奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥
and everyone not in this room is Delta Force.
这房♥间外的人都是三角洲特种部队
Any questions?
有问题吗?
We're protecting Osama Bin Laden?
我们在保护奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥?
It's a metaphor. Get used to it.
这只是个比喻 习惯一下
Any more questions?
还有别的问题吗?
And you're not even gonna tell us her name?
你不打算告诉我们 她的名字?
You think her name might be connected to what's wrong with her?
你觉得名字和她生什么病有关?
Here's Osama.
奥萨马来了!
Now, you all have numbers, so we're gonna do this alphabetically.
现在你们都有编号♥ 按字母顺序来
8, 15 and 5.
8 15和5
Is the synesthesia new?
共感觉是新症状吗?
Yes.
是的
Any history of similar symptoms or psychiatric... No, nothing.
曾有过相似症状或精神疾病 不 没有
Are you on any prescription meds
你在服用处方药吗?
or use any other drugs?
或者其他什么药物? 没有
No. Should we trust her answers?
能信任她的回答吗?
What, you think I'd pull you off Buddy Ebsen just for a junkie?
你觉得我会找个吸毒者换下Buddy Ebsen?
Can we trust your answers?
我们能信任你的答案吗?
You gotta trust someone, right? No.
你总要相信某人 对吧? 不
Has anyone close to you been sick lately? A family member, co-worker?
你周围的人最近有生病吗 家人 同事?
No, not that I'm aware of.
不 至少我没注意到
Two down. Kitty Carlisle?
两个倒下了 Kitty carlisle上 (女演员 出演电视辩论秀 <说出真♥相♥>)
Do you spend much time above 20,000 feet?
你常常在20,000英尺高空飞行?
Why would you ask that?
为什么问这个?
People who fly are immobile for long periods.
总是飞行的人长时间不动
Could be a leg clot that embolized to the brain through a PFO.
可能是腿部的凝块因心脏卵圆孔未闭 栓塞大脑
That's an unusual choice.
不寻常的见解
Well, like you said, you wouldn't interrupt Buddy with anything that wasn't.
就像你说的 不会因为寻常的事 打断buddy的病例
The patient
病人确实
is a frequent flyer.
经常飞行
HOUSE: 13, 32, 39,
13 32 39
get Osama an EEG, MRI and angiogram.
给Osama做脑电图 核磁共振 血管造影
How many of you think that Oswald acted alone?
你们中有谁认为Oswald是单独行动的? (刺杀肯尼迪的凶手)
If, by alone, you mean that he was unaware that the CIA...
如果你指的独自是他没发现中情局--
Oh, shut up.
哦 闭嘴
Split yourself into two groups.
你一人分饰二角
Test her blood. Test her stool.
检测她的血液和粪便
Who likes the designated hitter?
谁喜欢棒球指定打击?
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表