Two unrelated symptoms. Just a coincidence?
两个无关的症状也许不过是巧合
Or you're grasping at straws to avoid admitting you can't do this on your own.
或是你抓着救命稻草 不想承认你不能独自解决这问题
Fine. What explains the fever and persistent tachycardia?
好吧 什么能解释发烧和持续的心动过速?
It could be anything. Endocarditis?
可以是任何病 心内膜炎
No. Fever, no infection. - Um...
不是 发烧 没有感染
Keep going, you're doing great.
继续 你做得很好
You win.
你赢了
I don't believe you. I'm not gonna play this game.
我不相信你 我不玩这游戏
Just give me the damn résumés.
给我那些该死的简历
And my guitar.
和我的吉他
(DEFENSIVELY) I don't have it.
不在我这儿
Although I did hear some
不过我确实听到过一些
plangent strumming from under that couch earlier. Wow.
轰鸣的弹奏声从那沙发下面传来
This kidnapper isn't just bold. He's diabolical.
这个绑匪不只大胆 简直邪恶
I guess he realized he probably shouldn't give it back to you
我猜他发觉不应该把吉他还给你
until after you've had the interviews.
直到你面试结束
Huh! You didn't write anything.
你什么也没写
So, what you're saying is, you didn't find that one big explanation
所以说 你没找到那个唯一的圆♥满♥答案
'cause there isn't one.
因为根本没有
Clever.
聪明
Well, let's just say
就算是
your anti-depressant theory does explain the fever.
你的抗抑郁理论能解释发烧
What about the heart? And don't say a building fell on her.
那心脏呢? 别说因为被楼压的
(CLEARS THROAT) Okay.
好吧
A structure collapsed... Shut up.
一个建筑倒塌 闭嘴
Come on, it fits.
别这么说 这符合
Crushed musculature releases potassium, causes V-tach.
被挤压的肌肉组织释放钾 导致室颤
You'd think she'd get crush syndrome after she was crushed, not two days later.
事故发生后她就该有症状 而不是两天后
Microvascular occlusions,
微脉管堵塞
takes that long for the blood to reperfuse.
血液需要那么长时间重新灌流
She'd have a baggy heart.
她的心脏膨胀了
Echo it to confirm.
回声测定确认
ls crush syndrome good or bad?
挤压症状是好是坏?
Does it sound good?
听起来像好的吗?
I mean, compared to the other things it could be.
我是说 比起其他的可能
There are no other things it could be.
没有其它的可能性
Then why are you testing her?
那为什么我们还有给她做检查?
Excellent question.
好问题
What? What is it?
什么 那是什么?
The heart's fine.
心脏没问题
Why is she sweating?
她为什么在出汗?
Her fever's back.
她又发烧了
Why would her fever be back?
为什么她又发烧了?
I can't say.
我不能说
You don't know?
你不知道?
Well, I know. I just can't say,
我知道 我就是不能说
'cause you'll hit me.
因为你会打我
Let's discuss this in front of witnesses.
咱们找个证人 再讨论吧
The DT's?
DT's ? (震颤性谵妄 嗜酒)
So, she's an alcoholic now?
那么 她现在又成了酗酒者了?
Her first fever was from the medication for her depression.
她第一次发烧是由抗抑郁药引起的
Or you're wrong.
或者 你错了
The second fever was from the self-medication for depression.
第二发热 是由于她为了抗抑郁 而自我麻醉
This is insane.
你疯了
You don't think I would have noticed her being constantly drunk?
你觉得 如果她不断喝醉 我会不知道?
You were practically living with Sylvia Plath.
你基本上是和Sylvia Plath生活在一起
You didn't notice that.
你没注意到
Tone it down or I will hit you.
注意语气 要不 我会打你的
Fine. I'll do liver enzyme tests.
好吧 我做个肝酶检测
Liver enzymes can also be elevated from musculoskeletal trauma.
肌肉骨骼外伤也能导致肝酶上升
They'd be there whether she had a drinking problem or not.
不管她是不是酗酒 都会异常
They don't know that.
他们不知道
Just pretend to confirm.
就假装确诊一下
What's the treatment?
怎么治疗?
She's not an alcoholic.
她不是酗酒者
Hair of the dog. IV alcohol.
用酒解宿醉 静脉注射酒精
Taper it off after a few days.
几天之后逐渐减量
She's sick and traumatized and half dead,
她病着 受了伤 半死了
you wanna make her drunk?
你还想让她喝醉
Just do it.
就这么做吧
You can't do this.
你不能这么做
We lived together. We were gonna have kids.
我们住在一起 想要生孩子
You barely even know her.
你都不怎么了解她
Apparently, neither did you.
很明显 你也不了解
MAN: Hello?
你好
Hi, can I speak to Trevor Kaufman?
你好 我找Trevor Kaufman
Yo, yo. This is Trev. What up?
嗨 这是Trev 什么事儿?
This is Dr. Gregory House.
这是Gregory House医生
Can you come in tomorrow to interview?
你明天能来面试吗?
House? Are you serious? Awesome!
House? 真的吗? 太棒了!
Hey, I got the House interview!
嗨 哥们儿 House要给我面试!
MAN 2: (MOCKINGLY) Oh, look at me,
哦 看着我!
I got the House interview!
House要给我面试!
TREVOR: Shut up!
哥们儿 闭嘴 我还在打电♥话♥!
Would you shut up? MAN 2: I'm so cool.
闭嘴! 我多棒啊!
I got a page.
有人传呼我
No, you didn't.
没有
They called a code.
说是紧急情况
No, they didn't.
没有
You got a page, but not from us.
你有个传呼 但不是我们呼的
Did you ever see Raid on Entebbe?
你看没看过 火狐一号♥出击 这个电影?
How's that working for you?
你觉得那个怎么样?
The Ugandans played fair.
乌干达人挺公平的
They didn't move the hostages on the Israelis.
他们没有在以色列人到达之前转移人♥质♥
Once again, I'm in awe of the kidnapper's tactical brilliance.
我又一次为绑♥架♥者的出色策略折服
What is El Fuego Del Amor, and why do you need 10 of them?
什么是 el fuego del amor(爱火) 你为什么需要十个?
(HESITANTLY) It's a telenovela.
是电视剧
I'm learning Spanish.
我在学西班牙语
Say adios.
说 "再见"
(ALARMED) Are you erasing my TiVo?
你是不是在删我的录影?
House, not the season finale!
House 不要删那季最后一集
I don't negotiate with terrorists.
我不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
I smoke them out of their hidey-holes.
我要把他们赶出藏身之处
Do you know what terrorists do when you don't negotiate?
你知道 如果你不谈判 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥会怎么做吗?
They terrorize.
他们会搞恐怖活动
(ENUNCIATING) Bring it on.
放马过来
Fever's down.
体温降下来了
Sweating is abated. Heart's working fine.
出汗少了 心脏工作正常
I guess House was right, again.
我猜House是对的 再一次
That's good news, right?
是好消息 对吧?
It is good news.
是好消息
So, what does this mean, she's an alcoholic?
这说明什么 她酗酒?
There's no other explanation?
没有其它解释?
(SOFTLY) No, sorry.
没有 对不起
It doesn't make any sense.
我不明白
Dr. Cuddy, she's doing this thing with her mouth again.
Cuddy医生 她的嘴又这样了
It's been on and off for the last couple of hours.
过去的几个小时里 来来回♥回♥ 好几次了
Is she trying to talk?
她是不是要说话?
No.
不是
I think she's screaming.
我觉得她是在尖叫
Where did you come from?
早
Apes, if you believe the Democrats.
从猿人进化而来 如果你相信民♥主♥党
I heard you were there when I was proven right.
我听说 你见证了我又一次正确的判断
The alcohol treatment took away the heart and fever problems.
酒精疗法治愈了心脏和发热的问题
Yes, I was also there when you were proven wrong.
没错 我也见证了 你被证明是错的
She'd been silently screaming for two hours.
她无声地叫了两个小时
Amylase and lipase are through the roof.
淀粉酶和脂肪酶证明了
She has pancreatitis.
她有胰腺炎
IV alcohol could cause pancreatitis.
静脉注射酒精可以导致胰腺炎
Okay-
好吧
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表