'Cause she was on it two months ago.
因为她两个月前开始服用的
That's what you mean, right?
是你要说的意思么?
She took it for strep throat so she can't be allergic to it.
是治疗链球菌性喉炎的 所以她不可能过敏
It would seem so.
表面上是这样
What is this hospital doing to her?
这医院到底对她做了什么?
She has had three separate medical disasters,
她得了三种不同的大病
and now she's dying of an allergy she can't possibly have?
结果因为不可能的过敏 奄奄一息?
Mr. Lee. I just have to check...
Lee先生 我要查一下...
Sam? Are you okay?
Sam? 你还好吧?
What are you doing here?
怎么是你?
I was taking a nap.
小憩一会儿
Where's my patient?
我的病人哪去了?
You stole my patient.
你偷走了我的病人
You kidnapped my guitar.
你绑票了我的吉他
Give him back.
把他还给我
Only when you give her back.
只有等你把她还给我
It's a she?
它是女的?
(SCOFFS) It's certainly not a dude.
是哦 肯定不是个男的
It's a guitar. You took a human being!
这是个吉他 你偷走的是个人
Now who doesn't have a sense of humor?
看看谁没有幽默感了?
I'm monitoring the guy remotely.
我在远程监护这个病人
What, are you listening for the distant sound of screaming?
做什么? 倾听远方传来的尖叫?
The nurses know to call me.
护士会叫我的
They don't know who he is!
她们还不知道他是谁!
His name's right there on the chart.
名字病例报告上就写了
Now go away. I'm working.
好了走吧 我在办正事
They give him the wrong meds,
她们要是给错了药
who the hell knows what's gonna happen?
天知道会发生什么
House!
House!
(SOFTLY) Bad things would happen.
坏事难防
He's in Room 318.
他在318病房♥
What are you giving Megan?
你要--你要给Megan用什么药?
Megan? Nothing.
Megan? 没什么
Nothing? What's going on? What's wrong with her?
没什么? 怎么回事? 她怎么了?
Her? Nothing.
她? 没事
Then why are you giving her drugs?
那你为什么要给药?
Just some amphetamines to wake her up.
只是些安♥非♥他♥命♥ 让她醒过来
Everything could be explained by her lying to you.
假设她说谎了 一切都可以得到解释
The anti-depressants, the drinking, the pill,
那些抗抑郁药 酗酒 避孕药
until now.
到目前为止
Now she's allergic to something the chart says she's not allergic to.
现在她过敏了 而病例报告上却说不会
That's not her lying, that's the chart lying,
说谎的不是她 而是病例报告
which doesn't make sense.
这里必有蹊跷
You know Liz Masters?
认识Liz Master么?
No.
不认识
Yeah, she worked with Megan. That was her boyfriend you met outside the morgue.
你在停尸间外碰到过她的男朋友
Mmm.
嗯
This is her chart.
这是她的病例报告
She's on MAO inhibitors for depression.
她在服用MAO抑制剂治疗抑郁
She's on the pill.
她在用避孕药
She had an abortion a month ago,
一个月前堕胎
and she's allergic to cephalosporin.
对头孢菌素过敏
What's going on here? What, are you saying this isn't Megan?
你说的是什么意思? 她不是Megan?
Yes.
嗯
Ben?
Ben
Since when?
什么时候不喜欢的?
Since right before I began pretending I loved it.
从一开始就是假装喜欢
She's the same size as Megan, the same build, the same hair color.
她的体型 身材 头发颜色都和Megan一样
They were both horribly injured, unrecognizably.
她们都受了很重的伤 让人认不出来
EMT teams do not second-guess
急救小组不会在事故现场再次确认
family members' identifications at accident scenes.
家属的指认
No. Liz died yesterday. This isn't Liz.
不 Liz昨天死了 她不是Liz
I know Megan.
我认得出Megan
I know her hair,
我熟悉她的头发
I know her hands,
她的手
I know her smell.
她的气味 哦
What's your name?
你叫什么?
(WHISPERING) Liz.
Liz...
(sesame) on, God!
哦 上帝!
Your girlfriend never lied to you. Oh, God.
你的女朋友从未对你说谎
I did it all by myself, Mommy.
都是我一个人完成的 妈咪
You talking to me?
你在和我说话?
Go away.
离我远点
I did it all by myself, Mommy.
都是我一个人完成的 妈咪
How'd you know it was me?
你怎么知道是我的?
There's a scent given off by wounded feral cats.
有一种受伤的野猫的气息
You were wrong.
你错了
I got everything right, just treated the wrong...
我都对了
They had a good relationship.
只是治错了人 他们的感情很好
He couldn't even identify her.
他都没认出来
And you were wrong about needing a team.
关于你不需要团队 也是错的
She almost died.
她差点死去
So, I almost need a team.
我差点就需要团队了
You were content with your "people are idiots" theory.
你总是一副"世人皆醉你独醒"的架势
But Cameron would never have accepted
Cameron就不会轻信
that this guy knew nothing about the love of his life.
这个人对他的爱人一无所知
And as soon as you claimed it was multiple conditions,
当你判断是多种病症并发
Foreman would have done anything to prove you wrong,
Foreman会尽一切可能证明你错了
and then Chase would have done anything to prove you right.
Chase会尽一切可能证明你对
Any one of them would have solved this days ago.
有他们在 几天前就该解决了
Hire a team.
组织团队
I don't care how you do it.
我不管你怎么做
Just do it.
只要给我做
HOUSE: Sometimes I am wrong.
有时 我会错
I have a gift for observation.
我有观察的天分
For reading people and situations,
在不同环境下审视人心
but sometimes I am wrong.
但有时候 我会犯错
This will be the longest job interview of your life.
这将是你经历最长的一个面试
I will test you in ways that you will often consider
我会用各种方法 在你们看来
unfair, demeaning and illegal.
不公平的 苛刻的 违法的办法 来考验你们
And you'll often be right.
而且你们的看法没错
Look to your left.
看看你左边
Now look to your right.
看看你的右边
By the end of six weeks, one of you will be gone,
6周以后 你们中有人将会出局
as will 28 more of you.
还有28个人也是这个下场
Wear a cup.
准备受死吧
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表