because here it's just, you know, creepy.
因为在我国 这样做十分龌龊
This was no woo.
才不是求爱
This was an effective test!
这是一个有效的测试
This is beneath my skills.
这种事我是做不出来
Kidneys are shutting down.
肾脏衰竭了
Led to a sodium deficiency and caused him to seize.
导致了钠缺乏 引发痉挛
Kidney failure means that I was right about amyloidosis.
肾衰竭说明我关于 淀粉样变的猜测是对的
Except that nothing in his medical history remotely indicates amyloidosis.
只是他的医疗记录里 没有任何与此沾边的内容
So, kidney failure proves I'm right about the bad blood.
那就是我关于 血液问题的猜测有道理了
Bad blood doesn't explain the heart or the liver.
血液问题无法 解释心脏和肝脏的病变
His major symptoms didn't start until after we transfused him.
他的主要症状在输液前毫无显示
Is cardiac arrest no longer considered a major symptom?
心脏骤停已不算主要症状了?
Not when it's caused by drowning.
那是淹的 当然不算
So your new theory is that you were an idiot to take this case.
那你接这个病例岂不是很蠢
Yes. Can I go test that theory now?
对 要不要我去证实一下?
Waste of time.
浪费时间
He needs a bone marrow transplant for the amyloidosis.
他患的是淀粉样变性病 需要骨髓移植
You'd have to irradiate him first.
那得先做放射治疗
If they're right about the blood,
若他们说得对
you'd be destroying his immune system for nothing.
你将白白毁掉他的免疫系统
Which could be a good thing.
在你看来也未必是坏事
Does he have a really crappy life?
若你认为他一生够猥琐
Go prove I'm right.
去证实我的结论吧
Do a subcutaneous fat biopsy.
做个皮下脂肪活检
At least let us eliminate the bad blood theory.
至少让我们排除血液问题
Check the blood banks for mismarks and contamination.
查一下血库 看有无标错或污染
You got two hours.
给你们两小时
That's completely arbitrary.
你太武断了
No, if I'd said that you've got three lunar months,
不 若是我说给你们三个月
that'd be completely arbitrary.
那才叫武断
Two hours is how long it's going to take Big Love
若是给大爱两小时做活检
to finish the biopsy that you guys can't do,
他定能完成 但你们不能
because you're wasting two hours checking blood.
因为你俩是荒废两小时去验血
Nine, three! Five, all!
93 全押5
Hey, brought you something from the cafeteria.
从自助餐厅给你顺了些东西
It's not a bribe.
这不是贿赂
This is a bribe.
这个才是贿赂
How much?
有多少?
$1 million.
百万美金
$5,000.
五千块
This is so wrong.
这样不对
House specifically said you can use whatever criteria you want.
House特别强调 标准完全随你喜欢
I've got money. You need money.
我有钱 你缺钱
what I'm earning, which is miserable.
都很寒酸
I know what school your kid's at.
我知道你儿子读什么学校
I know what it costs.
那儿学费可不低
I've seen his picture.
我看过他的照片
He's going to need braces.
别太让孩子受罪了
KUTNER: No RBC damage.
没有红细胞损伤
THIRTEEN: Nothing wrong with storage.
血库也一切正常
I'm going to double-check type and start cultures.
我再仔细验下血型并开始培皿
We still got 32 minutes left.
还有32分钟呢
Time flies. What have you found?
转眼即逝 发现什么了?
You're checking up on them.
你过来打探情况
It means Cole's finished with the biopsy and it was negative.
看来Cole做完了活检 而且一切正常
Inconclusive.
说明不了问题
The fat doesn't always give you the answer.
脂肪并不总是靠得住
You need to biopsy his actual organs,
得从器官下手做活检
lungs, kidneys, liver.
肺 肾 肝脏
We stick another needle in him, he'll hemorrhage.
再用针筒戳他 还会大出血的
Unless we start treatment for amyloidosis.
除非直接按照淀粉样变治疗
Unless it's not amyloidosis.
除非不是淀粉样变
If he has an infection, the radiation will kill him.
若有感染 放射治疗会令他丧命
Show me evidence of infection.
感染的证据在哪里?
We need more than two hours.
两个小时根本不够用
Some of these cultures will take at least a day to grow.
有些培养检测需要一天才出结果
He'll be dead in a day.
那时候人都死了
Like he predicted.
就像他预测的
No, he'll be half a day off.
不 半天就够呛啦
Would it make you guys feel any better if I let you argue with me for three minutes
若允许你们与我争论3分钟 会不会感觉好些?
before I order you to treat for amyloidosis?
之后我就要下命令了
No. Just treat for amyloidosis.
算了 直接开始治疗
No, don't.
不 不行
You're playing the Cuddy card?
你又要打Cuddy的大牌?
That's why I'm here.
我就是为此而来的
Amyloidosis was your idea.
淀粉样变可是你说的
I was wrong.
我说错了
Yeah, me, too. You were never fun.
我也说错了 你从来都不搞笑
Give me the blood.
把血给我
I'm type AB. Give me the blood.
我也是AB型血 把血输给我
Whatever's in there could be killing him.
不管是什么菌 都可能让你送命
In where?
什么菌?
How much tainted blood do you think they keep in here?
你以为血库里 有多少血是被污染的
How many people have gotten sick from...
你见过谁输血后得病
It would have to have been
很可能是第一批血
the first batch, the splenectomy.
脾脏手术时 症状是那时开始的
I'll be fine,
看到我安然无恙
we'll move on, treat for amyloidosis.
就乖乖按照淀粉样变治疗
Fill 'er up!
来吧
HOUSE: I have a new theory.
我有个新想法
You're not stubborn.
你不是手脚笨
You're not going to get checked
你不打算去检查是因为
because you already know the answer.
因为你已经知道答案了
I found an old picture in your wallet.
我在你钱包里看到一张照片
Of course you did.
这你也干得出来
I wasn't snooping.
不是想偷♥窥♥
I needed lunch money.
我没钱买♥♥午饭了
I figure it's your mom,
想必照片上是你妈妈
except she looks about 32 years old.
看上去应该32岁左右
Now, the only reason not to update a photo in 20-odd years,
20年来仍是同一张照片 原因只有一个:
is she's not talking to you,
你俩20年不来往
which would be interesting,
那也就太耐人寻味了
or she's dead,
或者说 是她死了
which would also be interesting.
这同样也耐人寻味
She's dead.
她死了?
So is Grover Cleveland.
格罗弗.克利夫兰不也死了 (美国前任总统)
Pretty young to have a dead mom.
你年纪轻轻 母亲就不在了
Even younger 20 years ago.
20年前 你更年幼
I Googled her obituary.
我在Google上查了她的讣告
Said she died at New Haven Presbyterian
说她死在了NewHaven长老教会中
after a long illness.
死前长♥期♥重病
Parkinson's?
帕金森氏症?
Huntington's chorea.
亨廷顿舞蹈症
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm leaving when this case is over.
这个病例结束 我就离开
No, you're not.
不 你不能走
You don't want a doctor on your team
你也不想你的手下
who's slowly losing control of her body and mind.
慢慢失去肢体和神志上的控制吧
Huntington's isn't the only thing that causes tremors.
很多原因都可能导致颤抖
You think it's just a coincidence?
你觉得都是巧合?
I think you're the only one
我觉得你是我手下唯一一个
on the team who drinks decaf.
喝无咖♥啡♥因♥咖啡的人
I've been switching it out with the regular ever since you dropped that file.
自从你掉落文件 我就一直在偷换你的咖啡
You're trembling because you're hopped up on caffeine.
你颤抖是因为咖♥啡♥因♥过量
The first file wasn't my fault.
第一次可不怪我
Medical explanation for that is,
医学上的解释是...
people drop things.
谁都会不小心
I've been walking around thinking I'm dying.
我可是每日都 在想着自己可能会死...
You are.
是会死
You don't know that.
你不能确认这一点
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表