我们治好了赛车手
She had polio. We cured it
是脊髓灰质炎
with vitamin C.
用维生素C治好了
Yeah.
是啊
I cured depression with tonic water once.
我还用奎宁汽水治过沮丧呢
Actually, I think there was some gin in it, too.
实际上 里面好像还有点♥金♥酒
A hundred and fifty grams over six hours.
6小时滴注150克
It worked.
见效了
FOREMAN: No, it didn't.
其实不然
I told you, you can't cure polio.
我跟你说过 脊髓灰质炎治不好
It means either she's not cured or she never had it.
也就是说 要么没有治愈
or...
要么从未患染
Since she's walking out of here,
由于她已出院
I tested her blood from admittance.
我重验了她入院时的血样
No polio.
不是脊髓灰质炎
Means Brennan screwed up the lab tests.
也就是说Brennan的化验搞错了
Or you screwed up your lab tests.
或者你的化验搞错了
You must have. She got better.
肯定是你错了 病人好转了
So, it's relapsing and remitting.
那就是病情缓解 但还会再次复发
Maybe porphyria.
也许是...卟啉症
Well, that's a stretch.
这个就有点远了
If she had porphyria, you'd have seen purple urine.
若她患了卟啉症 尿液会是紫色
You think it's more likely he cured polio?
你觉得治愈脊髓灰质炎 可能么?
Well, they believe it.
他们相信如此
Her symptoms fit perfectly.
症状完美吻合
Any alternative is unbelievably convoluted.
但另一种可能 则令人难以置信
Some doctor would have to poison her with thallium so it looks like polio,
有人给她用安定
then fake a lab test,
制♥造♥不实症状 然后伪造检测结果
then give her vitamin C and stop the poison
之后给她用维C 停用安定
so she magically gets better.
她便奇迹般的好转了
Actually, it is kind of doable, right?
说起来... 还的确可行呢
...
在你申请诺贝尔医学奖之前 我们是否该检测铊中毒呢?
You poisoned her?
你给她下毒?
HOUSE: The really shocking thing
令人震惊的是
is that Foreman was right about the heatstroke.
Foreman关于中暑的事说对了
Vitamin C cures polio. I've seen it.
维C能治脊髓灰质炎 我亲眼见过
Yeah. In some bush clinic.
是啊 部落帐篷里
You needed polio in a place with a proper lab.
你需要在正规的实验室里 处理一例脊髓灰质炎
The only problem is that places with proper labs don't have polio.
但问题是 这里有实验室 却没人患脊髓灰质炎
There is no money in finding cures for diseases that only kill poor people.
没人资助 为穷♥人♥治病救命的医疗研究
This will make them do research.
这会让人们开始研究
What do you care if I faked a lab test, if it saves a few thousand lives?
为了救活上千条命 而伪造一个实验结果 又有什么大不了的?
I did what I had to do.
我的职业道德要求我这样做
Isn't that what you hired us for?
你不就是为这个雇我们么?
Which is why I'm not gonna fire you.
因此我才不会解雇你
You're gonna quit.
你自己辞职
Go on, get out of here.
走吧 立刻走人
So, you're just gonna let him go?
你就这样让他走了?
Absolutely.
正是
And I'm gonna let him get as far away as possible before you call the cops.
在你报♥警♥之前 我要让他尽量走得远些
Guy's a nut job.
这家伙有胆识
Who the hell did I leave in charge?
我委托谁负责来着?
Foreman.
Foreman
There was a reason for that.
这样做是有原因的
Next time, listen to him.
下次要服从他
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了?
And don't say the CIA.
别说在中情局
Okay-
好吧
By the way, one of my employees...
对了 我刚把我一个手下...
Either you're gonna have to get someone from the CIA
要么给我一个联♥系♥中情局的电♥话♥
to call and confirm your story,
以证实你的说法
or you're doing eight clinic hours
要么去做8小时门诊
and Wilson is doing 16.
Wilson则要做16个小时
I was in the Hamptons.
我在汉普顿富人区
I was helping some rich hedge fund jerk treat his son's sniffles.
一个玩避险基金的暴发户家里 给他儿子治流鼻涕
Fascinating as that sounds.
听起来不错吧
For your honesty,
念在你如此诚实
I will forgive your hours.
免去你那份门诊
Thank you.
谢谢
No!
做梦呐
The only thing less likely than you helping the CIA
唯一比中情局还不靠谱的说法
is you helping some rich guy in Long Island.
就是去纽约长岛给富豪治病
You're doing your hours and Wilson's.
你们俩的门诊时间 全都给你
I know how to kill a man with my thumb.
我知道如何用拇指让人求生不得
Who doesn't?
谁不知道?
I'm gonna take you up on your offer.
我来接受你的邀请了
Yeah?
是么?
Well, I live a couple of miles from here.
我...我家就在几公里之外
That's not the offer I meant.
我指的可不是那种邀请
I gave notice today.
我申请辞职了
You said you were happy at the company.
是你说喜欢原来的工作
I lied.
骗你咯
Doubt you'll hold it against me.
怕你会以此向我进攻
I'll see you at 9:00 on Monday.
星期一 九点见
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表