Printer ink, food coloring, coffee.
打印机墨 食品色素 咖啡
...
找到个皮肤表面最接近的淋巴结 好让她自己活检
That makes sense.
有道理
In a shockingly calm manner.
用令人震惊的冷静口吻
After I've just been jerking you around for 30 seconds
在我调戏你了30秒后
without you complaining or analyzing said jerking.
你也没有抱怨或者分♥析♥或者说我是混♥蛋♥
I was being mature.
我在用成熟的态度对待
In a lavender shirt.
穿着淡紫色衬衫
You, for some reason, are happy.
你貌似因为什么心情很好
How dare you.
是啊是啊
The x-rays don't show any other abnormal nodes.
X光片没显示出有其他的不正常的淋巴结
Abnormal nodes can be felt before they can be seen on an x-ray.
在X光片里能显现出来前 不正常的淋巴结使能感受出来的
You're wearing that shirt for someone.
你那件衬衫是穿给某人看的
The Health Department. They frown on topless oncology.
卫♥生♥部♥ 他们不喜欢光着上半身的肿瘤专家
You're gonna do a physical?
你要做一次体格检查?
Have to.
不得不
You and Foreman are going to be here looking for a stain.
你和福曼要去找染色剂
I can do the physical.
我自己能做体格检查
There's no reason you need to watch.
你不需要看着
I can think of at least three reasons.
我至少能想出3个原因
One of them is medical.
1个是医学的
Where are you? Not in your office.
你在哪 不是在你办公室
You're not in the hospital. No reason for me to be.
你又没在医院 我没必要我也得呆医院
I'm not
我不会...
undressing for you in your apartment.
在你公♥寓♥里脱衣服的
You're not in my apartment.
你没在我公♥寓♥
You're three quarters of a world away.
你在离我3/4地球远的地方
I promise not to get fresh.
我保证我不会乱来的
I'm not taking off my clothes.
我不会脱衣服的
One of us has to.
我们两个总得有一个吧
Show me your place.
给我看看你住的地方
It's got walls, a floor, and in some places, a roof.
有墙 有地板 有些地方还有屋顶
I am not exposing myself without some reciprocity.
你不给我点互惠的好处 我是不会露光的
It's my apartment. It's not my soul.
这是我的公♥寓♥ 又不是我的灵魂
Living room.
起居室
Slow down.
慢点
Lots of books.
好多书
I'm betting all medical.
我打赌都是医学的
Only if you count Jenna Jameson's autobiography as a gynecological text.
除非你认为珍娜·詹姆森的自传 是妇产科教程(美国最著名色情影星)
Fiction is a waste of time.
读小说是浪费时间
Unless you can laugh at it?
但很有乐趣
I love to laugh.
我喜欢乐趣
Moving on.
继续
Back up.
后退
How bad is the insomnia?
你的失眠有多严重?
Let me quantify that.
让我数数
Do you drink two or three scotches before passing out in front of the TV?
是不是总在两三杯苏格兰威士忌后 醉倒在电视机前
You are so far off.
你大错特错
It's bourbon.
是波本威士忌
No photos anywhere.
没看到照片
Family and friends aren't important?
家人和朋友都不重要?
Well, you're sick.
你病了
You have 20 people down the hall, and you've had exactly one visitor.
有20个人等在走廊 你却只有1个访客
I don't want to panic anyone.
我不想吓到他们
You don't like people.
你不喜欢人
You hide on that ice cube, so... Stop projecting.
你躲在冰雪的世界里所以人们 别分♥析♥了
You're antisocial, so you assume I'm antisocial?
你不合群 所以你认为我也不合群
How about if I just get naked, and you shut up?
直接我脱♥光♥了你闭嘴怎样
If I thought I could get you naked, I would have led with that.
如果我知道能让你脱♥光♥的话 我就会往那引导
You'd rather show me your soul than your leg.
比起腿来你更愿意给我看你的灵魂
Great.
很好
You got me all figured out.
你把我看透了
You going to try and fix me now?
现在你是不是想拯救我?
I never said you needed fixing.
我从没说你需要拯救
He's letting her take part in the differentials.
他让她参加会诊
Of course he is.
他当然会
He likes her.
他喜欢她
Big shock. Spaghetti sauce doesn't work as a lymph tissue stain.
大新闻 意大利面酱不能用做淋巴组织染色剂
I'll try the coffee.
我再试下咖啡
He's annoyed by her,
她让他很烦
doesn't respect her as a doctor, constantly insults her.
不把她当医生看 一直羞辱她
That's House's version of courtship.
这是豪斯求爱时的样子
Oh, God.
天哪
He's been wooing me for years.
原来他对我有意思好几年了
She's the perfect woman for him.
她对他来说很完美
Willing to literally go to the end of the earth for her career,
愿意为了她的事业去地球的另一端
making her unavailable for a real relationship.
使得和她发展认真的感情变的遥不可及
And she's afflicted with a mysterious illness.
她还被神秘的疾病所折磨
Soy sauce is a no-go.
豆瓣酱也不行
We're gonna be here all night.
我们得整晚呆在这了
How long does it take you to get naked?
让你脱♥光♥得花多长时间
It's the South Pole.
这是南极
(SHIVERING) I wear a lot of layers.
我穿了好多层
Okay.
好了
Ready.
准备好了
I saw socks.
我看到袜子了
That's not naked.
那可没脱♥光♥
Have I mentioned it's freezing here?
我有提到这里冻死了吗
When they discover lymph nodes in feet, I will take off my socks.
当他们发现淋巴结脚里也有时 我会把袜子脱了
Use your right hand to palpate the nodes.
用右手触诊一下淋巴结
Any node you can feel is the one we can biopsy.
你能感觉到的就是能活检的
Let's start with your breasts, move down to the ass, then...
先从胸开始然后到屁♥股♥ 然后...
I was thinking go
我认为...
from the neck and work my way down.
先从脖子开始然后一直往下
We could,
你可以这么做
but I'd never forgive myself if we found something before we got to your breasts.
但是如果还没到胸就找到病灶的话 我会永远不能原谅我自己的
I'm starting with the anterior cervical nodes.
我先从颈前淋巴结开始
Turn your head.
转过头去
Locate the SCM muscle.
找到胸锁乳突肌
I know how to find my lymph nodes.
我知道怎么找我的淋巴结
Did they teach you that before or after the class on fondling your inner child?
还以为你只会抚慰心灵创伤
No swelling. No tenderness. And...
没有肿胀也没有触痛
I can hear that, House.
还有我能听到 豪斯
Just thought it might help you relax.
只是觉得音乐能让你放松
Anything in the axillary nodes?
腋窝淋巴结有异常吗
All clear.
都没问题
Both sides.
两边都是
Now slide your hand to your sternum.
把手移到胸骨
Probe for nodes
按压找淋巴结
moving slowly downward.
慢慢向下移♥动♥
Down to what, House?
移♥动♥到哪 豪斯
Sorry. Can't hear you on account of your heavy breathing.
抱歉 听不到你说话 你呼吸太急促了
(CHUCKLES) I'm supposed to be on oxygen, you tool.
我应该吸氧的 你个傻瓜
Hold it.
等等
Your fingers didn't go quite as deep.
你的手指刚陷下的不深
Feel that node again.
再按压一下那个淋巴结
It's swollen.
肿胀了
Looks like you're doing a biopsy.
看来你要做活检了
It's pretty numb.
已经没感觉了
WILSON: Okay. Take a deep breath
好的 深呼吸
and insert the needle into the node.
把针头扎进淋巴结
Come on, Cate. Let's get this over with.
快点 凯特 赶快弄完
You used her name.
你叫她名字了
Just trying to move things along, Bob.
只是为了继续进行 鲍勃
(STIFLING GROAN) Okay. I'm in.
好了 扎进去了
You need to pull back on the syringe.
你得把活塞往后拉
You need to pull harder.
再用点劲
You Okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还行
"Are you okay?u
你还好吗
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表