and my job, are not on the line.
尤其是 这还关乎我的饭碗!
You want the star of the hottest daytime drama on TV to die in your hospital?
那你想让日间剧男星死在这儿?
No, I want you to cure him without committing any more felonies.
不 我想你好好给他看病 别再给我惹麻烦了
I can't do my job if you're going to tie my hands like that.
这么多条条框框 我没法干
Fifty-one weeks out of the year,
一年51个星期
I let you run around like a monkey in a banana factory.
我随便你当花果山上的孙猴子
All I'm asking is that you tone it down for a few days.
我只希望你能太平几天
I want that TV.
那把电视给我
We're not bargaining.
不准讨价还价
Me keeping my job is good for you.
我保住饭碗对你可是有益无害哦!
Yes, but it's better for you.
是 但对你更有益
I just want us to be equally happy.
大家都开心不是挺好么
EMG was negative for nerve entrapment.
肌电图显示神经没有卡压
Means the foot's a real symptom.
也就是说 他的脚肯定有问题
It could be vitamin deficiency.
维生素缺乏?
Or a toxin.
或者中毒
Or atherosclerosis.
或者动脉粥样硬化
Or a toxin.
或者中毒
Why is toxin a better idea?
为什么老提中毒?
Might not be.
可能不是
We'll know after I'm finished searching his set and dressing room
等我调查了片场和他的更衣间再说
for medically relevant stuff.
也许有医学新发现呢
Got to go. Need a decision.
走啦! 总得确诊吧
You're not going to cut your own throat.
你又想搬石头砸自己的脚
Yeah, that sounds like me.
我习惯了
Test for heavy metals, organics, bio toxins, and search the home.
查查重金属 有机物 生物毒素 还有他的住处
I liked the pillow-top.
我喜欢这个枕头
I like this one.
我喜欢这个
Great taste. That model's top-of-the-line.
真有眼光 这床垫是本店最好的
And what about... That's too rich for us.
你觉得... 太贵了
I don't know. You think...
不知道 你觉得...
Honey, we can't afford that,
亲爱的 我们买♥♥不起
not with a baby on the way.
我已经有身孕了
Congratulations.
恭喜
Your first?
第一胎?
Yes.
是
How about I knock 100 bucks off,
我可以减100块
maybe throw in free delivery.
再给你们免费配送
Money's really tight right now.
我们现在手头有点紧
I'm a law clerk, and my husband just got laid off.
我为律师事务所工作 而我老公刚下岗
He has an interview today.
今天正要去面试
Wish him luck.
希望他好运
Good luck.
祝你好运
Fingers crossed.
为我祈祷吧
We might be able to afford $1,500.
我们最多付得起... 1500?
I'd have to check with my manager.
那... 我得请示下经理
Thanks. I appreciate it.
谢谢 非常感谢
Hold this, would you?
帮我拿一下
911 from work.
工作急件
I better go.
我得走了
So, am I getting the hard mattress or do I have to go to my job interview?
那我是去买♥♥硬床垫呢 还是去面试?
Whatever mattress you want.
你想买♥♥哪个就买♥♥哪个
I'm fine either way.
我随便的
You... Really?
真的?
Really. Just as long as I get to help you break it in.
真的 只要你开心
Pack your manhood on ice,
你就有点男子气概吧!
maybe the hospital can re-attach it.
医院也许能治你这毛病
You were so wrong. She's letting me choose.
这回你可说错了 她让我选
"You choose"
让你选
does not mean you choose.
并不是真的"让你选"
Really? It sounded like "You choose."
真的? 听上去是一回事
I suppose it's possible she meant "House is so, so wrong."
她也许是说 豪斯这回大错特错了
It's a trap.
是陷阱!
It means, "if you love me, you'll buy the one I want."
意思是说 如果你爱我 一定会买♥♥我喜欢的那个
Amber doesn't do passive-aggressive.
安柏不会这么以退为进的
People who do aggressive don't like to limit themselves.
江山易改 本性难移
Could a leaky space heater cause vision problems and numbness?
电暖炉漏水会造成视野缺失或者麻木吗
He'd have gotten better at the hospital.
这会他也许已经好多了
It's not a trap.
不是陷阱
Did I hear a question mark at the end of that sentence?
你在说疑问句?
WILSON: House, look. She's... Got to go.
豪斯 听着 她... 得走了
Manager says I can do that price.
经理说可以卖♥♥给你们
The gin bottles are all gifts from fans.
杜松子酒是粉丝送的
Brock Sterling drinks on the show, but Evan doesn't drink at all.
布洛克·斯特林在片中上喝过 埃文从开不喝
He's on this whole health kick right now.
他很注意健康保养的
Fruits, nuts...
水果 坚果
Did you take those from his dressing room?
那是你从更衣间拿的?
No.
不是
You're not going to marry Brock, are you?
你不会跟布洛克结婚的 对不对
We've been waiting four years for him to make it official with Anna.
四年了 我一直盼着他给安娜一个名分
Are you really a doctor?
你真是医生?
Glioblastoma.
我会说"胶质母细胞瘤"
Need more proof?
还要证明么?
So, no toxins on the set.
片场没发现毒物
What about his regular life?
他平时生活怎样?
Unusual hobbies? Unsavory friends?
怪癖 损友啊之类的?
No, I've been out with him.
没 我和他出去过
He's as vanilla as they come.
他表现很正常
And by "out" you mean...
"出去"的意思是...
Well, I asked him on a date last month.
我上个月约他出去
We went out a few times, but we weren't right for each other.
约会了几次 但是发现不适合
Too small or too large?
太小还是太大?
(SIGHS) Is that medically relevant?
这和病情有关系吗
I'm a doctor, and it's relevant to me, so, yes.
我是医生 这事和我有关 所以当然有关
We never got that far.
我们没发展到那一步
We made out awhile, then he said he should go home.
我们亲热了会儿 然后他说要回家
He's a real gentleman.
他是个绅士
Now, that'd be interesting.
有意思
He's impotent.
他阳痿
A steady diet of sunflower seeds causes a B6 toxicity,
持续食用葵花籽减肥 会引起维生素B6中毒
which causes autonomic dysregulation, which causes a wood-free existence.
然后 自主神经失调 小♥弟♥弟♥表现失常
One bad night and a couple of sunflower seeds
一晚上表现不好 加上几粒葵花籽
and he's got autonomic dysregulation?
就自主神经失调了?
It's more than just one.
不止
He can't even remember the last time he was able to salute.
他已经记不起上次 "昂首挺立"是什么时候了
It's cool, huh?
真不赖 不是吗?
B6 wouldn't show up on a tox screen,
毒物检查不包括维生素B6
and we didn't find anything at the house.
他家也没什么异常
So, all we have to do is filter the B6 out of his blood.
把B6透析出来就行了
Prep him for plasmapheresis.
给他上血浆置换吧
Just because he didn't salute doesn't mean he can't.
他没勃起并不代表他不能
Can you find out where that voice keeps coming from
这是哪来的千里传音?
and tell it to get out of my head?
快快消失吧!
The impotence could be psychological.
可能是心理性的不举
He's depressed, hates his job...
他很消沉 讨厌自己的工作
Plasmapheresis has risks.
血浆置换有风险
He should spend a night in the sleep lab,
可以让他在睡眠实验室过夜
see if he gets a reflex erection.
观察有没有晨勃
Confirmation is for wimps and altar boys.
那是给懦夫和活祭准备的检查
We don't need to wait for a reflex.
他不用
If he can't get engorged the way God intended, then he can't get engorged.
正常刺♥激♥下没法勃起就是性功能障碍
I'm not showing him my boobs.
我不会用咪♥咪♥诱惑他的...(表情太逗了^_^)
Lack of response to your chest tells us nothing.
对你的胸部没反应也说明不了什么
Thirteen, show him...
13号♥ 给他看你...
Where can I find a decent set of knockers around here?
上哪去找完美的胸部啊
Your porn's in the second drawer.
你的毛♥片♥儿在第二个抽屉里
All set.
都连好了
Heart monitor, blood-pressure monitor, and the one on his junk.
监护仪 血压计 还有... 检测小♥弟♥弟♥的仪器
This is humiliating.
这是种羞辱
We're going to close the blinds to give you some privacy.
我们把百叶窗关掉 给你留点隐私
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表