I don't think she can fire me for not trying to steal her panties.
她总不会为了我 "不去偷她的内♥裤♥"而解雇我吧
You trying to will them off?
你用眼睛能把它盯下来?
If I had a plan,
如果我有计划
the first part would be not telling you what the plan was.
最重要的就是决不能告诉你
You haven't touched that coffee.
你的咖啡一口没喝呢
...
我们合作
One wins, protects the other.
赢了的要保护对方
Or, I win by myself,
或者我自己搞定
and then you try desperately to convince me to spare you.
然后你绝望地来哀求我可怜你
Dr. Cuddy!
Cuddy医生
Dr. Taub, are you okay?
Taub医生 你没事吧?
I just tripped. I'm so sorry.
只是绊了一下 真抱歉
I have some extra time. Do you need any help in the clinic?
我现在没事 你门诊需要帮忙么?
Okay-
好的
We found no apparent cause for the arrest.
没找到心脏骤停的原因
TTE and TEE revealed no...
经胸和经食管超声心动图都没有...
Send the patient home. You can give him a lift.
让他出院 你可以送他回家
We checked for clots, we checked for...
找过凝血块 找过...
You're reporting to me because you're scared to report to House,
你向我报告 是因为害怕告诉HOUSE
because you found nothing, because this isn't a case.
因为你什么都没发现 这人根本没病
And you thought I'd save your ass.
你觉得我会帮你擦屁♥股♥
Yeah.
是的
I thought he was sick.
我当时是觉得他病了
What was I supposed to do?
我应该怎么做?
What about his lungs?
他的肺怎么样?
Decreased oxygen saturation leads to heart failure.
进行性的血氧饱和度 下降会导致心衰
ER didn't find anything. ER wasn't looking.
急诊室没查到什么
Too busy trying to keep him alive.
他们只忙着急救 根本不会去查
Get an MRI.
去做个MRI
Right away.
[立刻]
I asked you to get Dr. Cuddy.
我让你叫Cuddy...
Dr. Taub said she'd be right out.
Taub医生说她就来
A fungus in my lungs?
肺里面有菌?
How would I even get something like that?
我在哪里弄到的那种东西?
Well, right now it's just a theory. We don't even know if...
这仍只是种推测 我们还不确定
God, I knew I shouldn't have done those mushrooms in college.
就知道大学时不该吃迷幻药
I'm sure there's no connection.
肯定跟那没关系
It was a joke.
这只是个笑话
You really lose your sense of humor when your job's on the line.
工作命悬一线 幽默感就没了?
Sorry. Most dying people don't really like to...
抱歉 一般来说快死的人不会...
Not that you're dying.
我没说你会死
But a little sick would be perfect?
你是说有点小病 是吧?
Yeah.
嗯
My stomach!
啊 我的肚子
Grey Turner's sign. He's got internal bleeding. I'll call surgery.
GREY TURNER征 他有内出血 我去安排手术
The surgeons have transfused three units AB positive,
外科医生已经 输了三个单位的AB阳性血
but they're still looking for the source of the bleed.
但还没找到出血点
No trauma. Could be liver disease, vitamin K deficiency.
没有外伤 可能是肝病 维生素K缺乏
Only thing we know for sure it's not, nothing.
但唯一可确定的是 他肯定有病
And we would've noticed something chronic like liver disease.
我们应该想到肝病之类的慢性病
It's probably an intestinal infarct.
很可能是肠内感染
No, I got it!
我来捡
Eau de Cuddy.
Cuddy御用
No way. How did you get them?
不可能
These are not Cuddy's panties.
这不是Cuddy的内♥裤♥
You don't think that I... No.
你觉得我... 对
Also, she's wearing a red bra today.
而且 她今天戴了红色胸罩
Like I'm the only one who noticed.
好像只有我注意到了似的
Means that the downstairs will match.
这意味着下面应该与之相配
Do your research, people.
好好研究吧 同志们
An intestinal infarct
肠梗阻
could be linked to the cardiac arrest.
就有可能导致心脏骤停
Hike up your skirt.
裙子撩起来
That's rude, even for you.
这太无理了 连你都该感觉羞愧
Hike it down then.
那就褪下去
You're wearing a black bra.
你穿的是黑色胸罩
Let's see the underwear.
给大家看看里面
No!
休想
You two cut a deal.
你俩配合得不错呀
If you're not cheating, you're not trying hard enough.
我们骗人 说明我们尽心尽力
So, you're not wearing any underwear?
她现在没内♥裤♥?
There's a guy bleeding...
呃... 有个病人正在出血
Foreman, she's not wearing any underwear.
Foreman 她现在可没穿内♥裤♥
You used to be more fun.
你以前很会搞笑的
She's not wearing any underwear, big deal.
就算她没穿 天要塌了行吧
When she stops wearing clothes,
等她连衣服都不♥穿♥了
then we can drop the medical stuff.
我们也就别治病了
Let me see the MRI film.
核磁共振的结果给我
We didn't get any images.
没有片子可看
He started screaming as soon as I turned it on.
刚开机 他立刻就开始嚎叫
Define soon.
解释一下"立刻"
I didn't even get a chance to sit down.
呃...我们还没来得及坐下
You guys ever wonder
你们是否想搞清
how he was going to get out of that water tank?
他打算如何逃出水箱吗?
Lacerations in his digestive tract
消化管道有穿孔
and his spleen is shredded.
他的脾脏几乎碎了
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
I have nothing in my hands, nothing up my sleeve.
我手里空空 袖里空空
I do have something in my pants,
裤兜里倒的确有料
but it's not going to help with this particular trick.
但我这个戏法用不到它们
Watch closely.
瞧仔细了
How you been?
最近怎样?
Fine, 'til now. Tada!
到现在为止 还不坏
Now, you disappear.
你 可以出去了
Look familiar?
眼熟吧?
The MRI's magnet ripped this through your intestine into your spleen.
共振仪的磁力拉扯着这东西 破了你的肠 碎了你的脾
Forgot about that,
搞忘这东西了
on account of almost dying.
人都差点死掉嘛
Where's Dr. Kutner?
Kutner医生呢?
He's no longer on your case.
他不负责你的病例了
'Cause there's nothing wrong with you.
因为你什么病也没有
I didn't screw up that trick.
我没把戏法搞砸
Everything that's happened can be explained
一切都可能是因为
by you being forgetful and incompetent.
你的健忘 或者火候欠佳
You screwed up, you passed out...
你失手了 晕了过去...
Know my favorite time to lie?
知道我喜欢何时说谎么?
When my life hangs in the balance.
当我命悬一线时
Your life doesn't hang in the balance.
你没有命悬一线
You know your life doesn't hang in the balance.
你很清楚 你没有命悬一线
Your reputation might hang...
你的名誉则有点悬...
You ever do magic as a kid?
你对魔术不抱有童心么?
You seem like the type.
看上去很像那类人
Lonely, obsessive...
孤独 自迫
I outgrew it. You?
我已经老了 你呢?
Pick a card?
选张牌
Too much trouble.
麻烦会很多
Can I just pick my nose?
我选自己的鼻子好了
I am not a hack.
我不是骗子
I tell you how it's done, will you go home?
若我说出其中奥秘 你就回家了?
Guess you're going to make it magically appear in my wallet...
接下来你要变戏法般的 令它出现在我的钱包里?
You are a hack.
你就是骗子
I don't screw up.
我从不失手
Nosebleed that major means he's actually sick.
鼻血流到了那种程度 看来是真的病了
Means the cardiac arrest was a symptom.
也说明♥心♥脏骤停 的确是个症状
I'm not.
我没沾沾自喜
Then what's that smirk?
那你傻笑什么?
No smirk, it's just how I look.
没有傻笑 我就这模样
What about the underwear challenge?
那内♥裤♥挑战赛呢?
I declare it officially on hold.
我正式宣布活动暂停
Not really fair, but I get it.
尽管不公平 但我拿到了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表