Missed his afternoon nap.
错过了午睡时间
Obviously, he doesn't feel guilt.
他倒没有不好意思
Number 2 is here on a visa, she can't jeopardize.
2号♥怕给签证惹麻烦
You can't know.
你不该这么肯定
And that chick's been pointing at you since I walked in.
我进来后 那个小妞一直在对你指指点点
Issue two,
第二件事
what causes synesthesia, high RBC, tachyarrhythmia and panic attacks?
什么导致了共感 高红细胞 心律不齐和惊恐发作?
Slight glucose elevation.
轻微的葡萄糖升高--
That says thyroid.
暗示了甲状腺问题
Baseline thyrotropin's 1.1.
促甲状腺素基线 1.1
1.3. Whatever.
1.3 随便啦
Her thyroid's working.
反正 她的甲状腺还是好的
What about her liver?
那她的肝脏呢?
Original ALT levels weren't abnormal, but were near the edge.
原始的丙氨酸转氨酶水平正常 但也危险了
She has patient data on her PDA. I do not.
她的PDA里面有病人信息 我才没有
I saw the lab values.
我看到化验数据了
You said we couldn't write anything down.
你叫我们别写东西
I also said I wanted answers.
我还说过 我要答案
Liver cancer's the most likely.
肝癌最有可能
Paraneoplastic syndrome.
副癌综合症
We need to do an MRI.
得做核磁共振
Which brings us to issue three.
这就说到了第三个问题
You're saying we can write stuff down?
你是说 我们能写东西咯?
To you, I'm saying, you're fired.
对你 我说你被炒了
To everyone else...
对其他人呢 我意思是--
But you said specifically...
但你特别提到--
I hate tattletales.
我讨厌告密者
She tattled on 10.
她揭发了10号♥
Now, you've tattled twice.
你又告密咯
Issue three... Come on, let's go.
第三件事-- 快点 走人吧
Issue three,
第三件事
how do we do tests when we can't do tests?
如果不能做测试 怎样才能完成测试呢?
Dr. Cuddy didn't say we can't do tests,
Cuddy医生没说不能做测试
she said we have to chart.
她只说我们得记录到病历
If we chart, we won't get consent,
如果要记录 肯定得不到病人同意
so we can't.
因此不能
The patient's life may depend on her consenting.
病人同不同意可能影响她的性命
Her dreams depend on her not consenting.
她只有不同意 才能继续飞行员的梦想
So, how do we do tests when we can't do tests?
所以 没法做测试时 怎么做测试呢?
You've got an hour.
你们有一个小时去想
How do you scan a liver without scanning a liver?
不用扫描 怎么扫描肝脏呢?
And what's Cameron doing here?
还有 Cameron在这干嘛?
Interesting,
有意思
so you're seeing Cameron now.
现在 你"看见"Cameron了
No, not interesting, because not seeing. Saw.
不 没意思 我不是"看见" 而是"看到了"
My patient won't consent to MRIs or ultrasounds.
我病人不会同意做核磁共振和超声波的
You've dealt with more liver cancer than anyone else here.
这里 你对付肝癌最有经验
So, you want me to share the secret scanning techniques I learnt in Nepal?
你想我和你分享 我在尼泊尔学到的秘密扫描术?
Unfortunately, the monks made me swear a blood oath.
遗憾地是 那儿的僧人让我发了一个血誓
Where was she?
她当时在哪?
In the lobby.
大厅
I guess, we could palpate the area around the liver.
我们可以触摸探查肝周围的区域
Which won't work unless the tumor's enormous, which you know,
除非肿瘤很大 否则是没用的 这点你清楚的
which means you're here because these visions are freaking you out. Did...
这说明 你来这是因为那些幻觉把你吓坏了
She had blond hair.
她是一头金发
Why would I hallucinate that?
为什么我会幻想到这个?
Yes!
是啊
yes! Why are you merging Cameron and Chase?
是啊 你为什么会把 Cameron和Chase的形象融合起来?
We should find out before the next time you see her, when she'll be black.
我们得找找原因 否则你下次看到她 她就成黑人了
Because, of course, it's scientifically impossible for a person to go back and visit somewhere they worked.
嗯 科学地讲 一个人回到 工作过的地方是不可能的咯?
No.
也不是
But since she's not a dead cat,
但她既然不是只死猫
it is scientifically impossible for her to be in two places at once.
科学地讲 她同时现身两处是不可能的
Physics joke.
物理笑话
Don't hear enough of those.
真是听不够啊
She just called me from Arizona.
她刚从亚利桑那打电♥话♥给我
Notice the area code,
注意区号♥
480.
"480"
They put an offer on a place in Scottsdale.
在Scottsdale 他们给了她份工作
Do you want to talk or should I?
你开口 还是我来?
I guess we could both talk.
我们俩都说好了
Although, they're engaged,
他们订婚了
and if you're staying in touch, you might wanna buy them...
如果你和他们保持联络 你也许要送他们
Maybe it's not repressed guilt,
也许不是压抑的内疚感发作
maybe it's just panic.
可能 你只是恐慌而已
Right now, you've got enough fellows to build a rail road,
现在 你手下人多得都能造铁路了
but you're gonna have to narrow that room full of numbers
但你得把那满屋子的号♥码 消减到三人
I think you're gonna choose people for reasons that have nothing to do with their skills.
我觉得你用人 和他们的技术无关
I think you're gonna choose people just because you can't stand them.
你选中的人 只因为你受不了他们
Because if you like them, well, that's just
因为你一旦喜欢上他们 那就...
stressful.
太有压力了
Stress.
压力
I like it.
我喜欢
We need to stress the patient's liver.
得对病人的肝脏施加压力
You mean make her sick?
你说 让她不适?
I mean, make her sick in a specific way.
我是说 让她身体有特定的故障
If her liver's given to malfunctioning, we make it malfunction.
如果她的肝脏会失灵 那就制♥造♥故障看看
Are we on the other side of wrong here?
我们可以这么做吗?
Don't we have an ethics board that we should consult, or...
难道不应该先咨♥询♥下道德准则理事会吗?
I fired you.
我不是炒了你嘛
No, you didn't.
不 你没有
He fired you,
他炒了你
you're number 6.
你是6号♥
No, I'm not. I'm number 9.
不 不是 我是9号♥
I approve of your shamelessness.
你恬不知耻 我很欣赏
You're still fired.
但你还是被炒了
So, how do we stress her liver?
怎样给她的肝脏施压?
Lying and paperwork, I get. Shutting down organs, I think...
撒谎和糊弄报告 我能接受 但停掉她的器官运--
We could give her intravenous vitamin D and stick her in a tanning booth.
可以给她静脉注射维生素D 然后把她绑在沙滩椅上晒太阳
If she goes into a coma, we know it's a metabolic problem.
如果她昏迷了 就知道是新陈代谢的问题
Nice.
不错
But vitamin D's metabolized by the liver and kidneys.
但是维生素D通过肝脏和肾来代谢
It wouldn't tell us which one's screwed up.
不能告诉我们 哪个器官坏了
KUTNER: We could get her wasted.
可以把她灌醉
Give her shots of tequila and measure how long it takes for her to pass out.
给她喝龙舌兰酒 看她多久才醉晕
If it's too fast, then we know her liver is not processing alcohol.
如果太快 就知道她的肝脏没在代谢酒精
Means it's shot.
值得一试
I like you, number 9.
我喜欢你 9号♥
You wanted to see me?
你找我?
You a Mormon?
你是摩♥门♥教♥徒?
You're wearing a ring from Brigham Young.
你带着杨百翰大学的戒指 (全美最大的摩♥门♥教♥教会学校)
Or did your folks just do the lawns?
还是说 你们家只是整理草坪的校工?
The Church has a very progressive attitude towards racial equality.
教会对种族平等问题的态度在进步
Don't care.
我才不关心呢
Actually, I'm thanking God.
其实 我心系上帝
You're the only non-drinker we got.
你是我们中唯一一个不喝酒的
We need a control group to establish whether the liver's deterioration is within normal range.
我们得弄一个参照组 看看肝脏的 衰退程度是否在合理范围之内
Got a big drinker, a medium drinker,
找到一个老酒鬼 一个适度酒鬼
now I got a no-drinker.
现在找到一个滴酒不沾的
Just do an MRI.
做核磁共振吧
You really think the guy who created heaven
你真的认为 那个创造了天堂
and earth cares what you put in your digestive tract?
和人间的家伙 真的在乎你喝什么吗?
Her dream shouldn't outrank my religious belief.
她的梦想不应该凌驾于我的信仰之上
Why not?
为什么不?
Her dream might come true.
她的梦想可能成真啊
All life is sacred, right?
生命是神圣的 不是吗?
We're not saving her life. We're doing a diagnostic test.
我们不是在救她的命 只不过是诊断测试
Not even a real diagnostic test.
甚至不是真正的诊断测试
Well, that fake test might really save her life.
这个假测试可能真的会救她一命
Would you pull an ass out of a pit on the Sabbath?
你们中间谁有驴或牛在安息日掉在井里 不立时拉它上来呢?
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表