我是个医生
Mail order. I've seen the diploma. There's two N's in University.
远程教育的 我看过他的文凭 两个野鸡大学的落款呢
Big Love was right. History is the key.
大爱说得对 背景是关键
No ID, no wallet,
没身份证 没钱包
no missing person's report filed for 100 miles...
方圆百里内也没个寻人启事
The key is the key.
一把钥匙开一把锁
He had car keys in his pocket when he was admitted.
他入院时 衣袋里有车钥匙
Keep him in the isolation room
把他关在隔离室里
so he doesn't pick up Extreme Bitch Syndrome from one of the nurses.
可别让他从某个 护士身上染上什么婆婆妈妈综合症
Run the ultrasound and the blood cultures.
去做超声检测和血培养
The cultures were my idea.
血培养的主意是我想的
No one's keeping score.
又没说要计分
You're losing.
你快完了
Search the street where he was mugged. Find the car and the registration.
把大街小巷都搜个遍 直到找到他的车和驾照
There could be thousands of cars.
可能会有上千辆车呢
Hey, why do I get this assignment?
为什么这活留给我?
Because, if you deal with the patient,
因为 若是让你跟病人打交道
he's gonna wind up singing Osmond songs
他准会抽疯似的大唱圣歌♥
and proposing to five nurses at once.
并一口气向5个护士求婚
I'll go with Cole.
我陪Cole一起去
Ooh! We have a love connection.
喔 情意绵绵啊
Make a fist.
握拳
Little pinch.
会有点疼
Wow. That's a strong pinch.
哇 这可不是"有点"疼
This thing works. You're lucky you've got me.
开始见效了 好在你碰到的是我
My colleague wanted to cook you in boiling water.
我的同事可是想把你放锅里煮了
That's right, baby.
好样的 宝贝
My blood's that good.
我的血真不错啊
That's supposed to be me, right?
开始模仿我了?
No. That's me. I'm always right.
不 这是我 我总是对的
Gotta be.
必然如此
...
否则 你便一无是处了
Infections can hide deep beneath the skin.
感染可能藏得很深
This will find them.
用这个可以找到
Who was that last doctor?
刚才那位医生是谁?
Dr. Amber Volakis.
Amber Volakis医生
Don't really need her name.
我可不是问她的名字
Wait.
等等 你什么意思...
You saying that you...
你是说...
I want her?
我喜欢她?
Don't know what you want. Don't care what you want.
我不知道 也不关心
I'm married.
我可有家室
So am I.
我也有
Even if I wasn't,
就算我是单身
she's a little too aggressive for me.
她对我来说也太...好胜了
Hey.
嘿
Aggressive is never a bad thing.
好胜什么时候成了贬义词了
Yeah. True.
嗯 那倒是
I'm done.
做完了
You Okay?
你没事吧? 是的
You can clean yourself up.
你自己...擦干净吧
HOUSE: Lesion on the liver.
肝脏有损伤
Cystic or solid? Solid.
囊性还是实性?
Yes. I needed a smug oncologist to...
对 我就需要个 洋洋自得的肿瘤学家
An authoritative oncologist.
是"权威的"肿瘤学家
I hate you. Tell me why.
我讨厌你 告诉我原因
I've been scanning literature.
我查了些相关文献
Very interesting study in Sweden.
瑞士一项有趣的研究表明
Apparently, Giovannini's patients mimic whoever they think's in charge.
镜像综合征的病人往往 模仿他们认为位于主导地位的人
Any country with that low an age of consent
在这个开始性生活的年龄如此小
and that high a rate of suicide isn't thinking straight.
自杀率却如此高的国家里 人们说话都如此拐弯抹角
I am in charge of our relationship.
在你我的关系中 我是主导
It was a surgery. You were the surgeon.
你"主刀"而已 那是个手术
In that setting...
那种场合下...
You would pick up my laundry if I asked you to.
若我要你帮我取洗净的衣服 你都会去的
Go ahead. Ask.
好啊 你试试看
I wouldn't do that to you.
噢 我怎么忍♥心
I want all my personal private doctors back right now!
我要调回我所有的私人助理
is dealing with the Great Mayonnaise Panic of 2007.
正在应对"2007年蛋黄酱大恐慌事件"
Frankly, I'm worried it might spread to other continents.
说实话 我真担心病情会蔓延到其他大♥陆♥
Lesion on the liver. Possibility.
肝脏有损伤 可能会是...
Why are you doing a pelvic for food poisoning?
食物中毒有必要检查下♥体♥么?
She said her hoo-hoo burned.
她说她下面烧得慌
Lesion on the liver. Ideas?
肝脏损伤
Start with a biopsy to rule out cancer.
有什么想法? 做活检 排除癌症
KUTNER: Could be an abscess.
也有可能是脓肿
Needle works for that, too.
那也得做活检
Well, unless it's a vascular hemangioma.
要是血管瘤怎么办
Aspirate that, and he'll bleed out, we'll kill him.
从那上面抽吸组织会造成大出血 要出人命的
If he bleeds out, we know what he had.
要是真大出血 不就知道他的病因了么
Had?
生前的吧?
Two diagnoses out of three, he lives.
按诊断做 他有三分之二的可能活下来
We do nothing, three out of three he dies.
什么都不做 百分之百死定了
Go stick his liver.
取肝脏切片
TAUB: Where's Foreman? We should...
Foreman呢?我们应该...
You need him to draft your letter of resignation?
你想让他帮你写辞职信么?
You risking our patient's life to get back at Cuddy?
你又要拿病人的生命冒险 来对付Cuddy了?
What? No. That would be childish.
啥?才不是 那也太孩子气了
This is what I'm doing to get back at Cuddy.
这才是我要拿来对付Cuddy的
Who here doesn't have any health insurance?
这里谁没有健康保险?
Michael Moore was right.
看来<医疗黑幕>里没说谎
MRIs, PET scans, neuropsych tests,
核磁共振 正电子发射扫描 神经性心理测试
private rooms for all these patients.
给每人配一间私人病房♥
Fight the power!
不畏强权!
Sorry. I missed.
抱歉 没有命中
I have to reposition the needle.
我得重新插入一次
You're gonna feel another pinch.
可能还会疼一下
You still with me?
你在听么?
I'm here.
在听
You feeling faint?
你觉得有些晕?
No.
没
What's wrong?
那是怎么了?
It's personal.
私人问题
You got personal problems?
你也有私人问题?
You got no memory.
你连记忆都没有
I'm in a hospital.
我呆在医院里
I don't want to be in a hospital.
但我不想呆在医院里
You're sick, so...
你病了 所以...
I'm bored.
我烦透了
You ask what's wrong, then you ignore the answer.
是你非要问原因 却不在乎答案
Just go on with what you're doing.
只是继续手头的事
You think everything's okay
你认为一切都不算问题
as long as you don't think about it,
只要不去想它
don't deal with it.
只要不去和它打交道
Is that blood?
那是血么?
I think it's pus from a fungus.
我想是真菌造成的脓
I have fungus in me?
我体内有真菌?
If you've been in the tropics in the last few months.
要是你这几个月去过热带 就有可能
I saw this in tsunami survivors.
我在海啸幸存者身上也发现过
Their skin grafts would ooze black pus sometimes weeks later.
他们的皮肤移植 有时会在几周后渗出黑脓
Traced the fungus back to the sand in the tsunami tides.
经调查发现 真菌来自海啸的泥沙中
That's so cool.
有一套哈!
BRENNAN: I think the black pus is fungal.
我想黑脓是真菌造成的
That's what's driving his memory loss.
造成他的失忆
Amber's putting him on amphotericin.
Amber在给他用两性霉素
It will cure him.
会治好他的
This makes no sense.
这说不通的
I'm doing blood tests to be sure,
我在做验血进行确认
but the sooner we get him on...
但我们越早给他...
I'm not talking about the infection.
我指的不是感染
I'm talking about you letting Tonya Harding administer the treatment.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表