...
我去告诉威尔森
Good idea.
好主意
And I'll go nap, because I was concussed last night and had a heart attack this morning.
因为我才是经历车祸 早上发心脏病 急需睡觉的人
I'll tell Wilson. You go sleep.
我去告诉威尔森 你去休息
Hepatitis B is a lame diagnosis.
乙肝的诊断真是蠢
Oh, God, I get less rest when I'm asleep.
老天 我睡着比醒着更惨
I rise from the dead and that's reaction I get?
我死而复生 你就这反应?
I'm sorry. If I had known, I would have started a breakaway Jewish sect.
对不起 早知道 我会提前退出犹太教
Hep B fits.
乙肝很吻合
Why are you doing that?
你干吗这么做
Because Hep B doesn't fit.
因为乙肝不吻合
Turn her over.
翻身
We're about to start her second course of interferon.
我们正要开始干扰素第二疗程
Which she might not need once you turn her over.
翻过来 也许就不用开始了
The small of her back.
她的腰背处
She's bruised.
有淤伤
Why is that significant? Look closer.
这有什么意义? 靠近看
A rash.
有皮疹
How'd you know what was on the small of her back?
你怎么知道她腰背处有情况?
Well, either I'm still asleep, or I'm starting to remember.
如果不是在做梦 就是我开始记起来了
Looks like an influenza rash.
看起来象流感皮疹
The flu wouldn't be killing the organs one by one.
流感不会导致器官接连发生衰竭
Dermatomyositis.
皮肌炎
Wouldn't speed up her heart.
应该不会有心跳过速
Maybe it's an allergic reaction to the interferon?
干扰素过敏?
Yes, the symptom I saw on the bus was a rare interferon allergy that flares up two days before you take it.
说的好 我两天前就看到的皮疹 是因为刚刚注射的干扰素过敏
How'd you see the rash down there?
你怎么能看到她腰背部的皮疹?
I don't know. Maybe she leaned over.
不知道 也许她弯腰来着
Maybe it's not a rash at all.
也许根本不是皮疹
Could be an abscess.
可能是化脓
Thirteen, stick a needle in there. If there's pus, Foreman's right.
十三号♥ 做穿刺 有脓就算福曼对
Ultrasound is safer.
B超比较安全
I'm not asking you to stick a needle all the way through her.
又不是要你拿针穿透她
Taub, you do it.
陶伯 你来做
No. Wait, I can do it.
等一下 我可以做
No, apparently, you can't.
很显然 你不可以
It's not fluctuant.
波动感不明显
Clear, it's not pus.
清亮的 不是脓
Means it's vesicular.
说明是囊泡状的
Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever.
落基山斑疹热?
We had dinner with a friend last week.
我们上周和朋友吃饭
We walked their dogs.
帮他们遛过狗
I guess she could've gotten a tick.
她可能沾到虱子
It's treatable, doxycycline.
用强力霉素
Allow eight hours for the antibiotics to take effect,
抗生素要8个小时才起效
then we warm her up, shock her heart.
到时复温 给心脏复律
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等等 等等
If we're wrong, restarting her heart could kill her.
如果误诊 复温会害死她的
Run blood cultures first.
先做血培养吧
Fastest way to test is to treat.
最快的办法就是对症治疗
If we're wrong, still should give us time to try something else.
即使错了 也有时间换治疗方案
We are not starting her heart until we're 100% certain.
没有百分百把握 我不准你们给她复温
We're never 100% certain.
从来就没有百分百把握!
Run the blood cultures.
先做血培养
After we get confirmation, we'll restart her heart.
结果证实了再给她复律
He's wrong.
他错了
And you know he's wrong.
你很清楚是他的错
You can't change your mind just because a family member starts crying.
你不应该因为家属情绪 就改变自己的立场
They're always scared.
他们总是会怕的!
I said run the blood cultures.
我说了 去做血培养
Sorry. Wide stance.
抱歉 站得太开
You're right. I'm screwing up.
你说得对 我没做好
Why are you screwing up?
为什么没做好
I didn't even like her.
我根本就不喜欢她
Did you hate her?
那你恨她?
Not enough to want her dead.
不至于咒她死啊
So it's not guilt.
那就不是内疚
That just leaves fear.
只剩下...恐惧了
A young woman dying.
一个即将离世的少♥妇♥
A young doctor dying, in fact.
事实上 一个即将离世的医生
That sound familiar?
听起来似曾相识么?
Yeah, I'm at risk for Huntington's. I've dealt with it.
我是有可能患有亨廷顿舞蹈症 我自己能应付
By not getting tested.
你连检查都不敢做
Dealing with it by not dealing with it.
应付的方法就是"无视它"?
It's clearly working beautifully.
干得好
You're the champion of not dealing with your problems.
你才是躲避现实的状元
My grandson gave me a mug that says that.
我孙子送我的杯子上写的就是这句
Okay. Enough hand-holding.
好了 讳疾忌医完了 去做检查吧
Deal with it, get back in there, or pack up your stuff.
然后再回这坐着 或者走人
You're screwing up this case worse than I am.
你表现还不如我呢
House is gonna kill the patient.
豪斯会把病人害死的
What are you... What are you doing?
你们在做什么
She's up to 80 degrees.
她体温回升到80度(26摄氏度)
We're gonna restart her heart.
我们要让她心脏复律
...
抓紧时间 赶紧让她降温!
You weren't taking the safe approach.
是你不对
We've got to know if the antibiotics are working.
我们必须搞清楚抗生素有没有效果
Her EEG's slowed.
脑电图活动下降
Amber. Amber.
安柏 安柏
but you've just let it spread to her brain!
但你只是让它扩散到她的大脑里
WILSON: This is exactly what I said would happen. It's in her brain now.
我早就说过! 现在脑部病情也恶化了!
CUDDY: The brain involvement gives us a new symptom.
脑部病情恶化是新体征
That wouldn't be there if you hadn't...
要不是你们...根本不会有! 这是病情变化...
It's where the disease was going. We needed to know that.
这就是疾病的所在 我们需要知道这一点
This was not your decision to make!
我们必须掌握 轮不到你决定!
You went behind my back. You went behind House's back.
你背着我 还背着豪斯!
Inside voices.
吵啊吵
House wanted to warm her up.
豪斯本想复温
You just quilted him into changing his mind.
你逼他内疚 才让他改主意的
Heart, liver, rash and now her brain.
心 肝 皮疹 现在到大脑
Auto-immune fits best.
自体免疫性疾病
Crash trauma could've set it off.
车祸外伤是诱因
Start her on prednisone, then we'll warm her up again.
上强的松 复温吧
House, if this is some other infection, the steroids will trash her immune system.
豪斯 如果是某种感染 激素会废掉整个免疫系统的!
He's the attending. You're the family.
他是主治 你是家属
Go spend more time with the patient.
好好陪病人吧
You can't do this.
你不能这么做
That's not a good argument.
这没什么好争的
It's not an argument at all.
根本算不上争论
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Cuddy's right. I was afraid to do anything.
卡迪说的对 我不敢做决定
I thought if everything just stopped, it would be okay.
我以为时间停止了 一切都会好起来
And it's gonna be.
会好起来的
Taub's starting treatment, we're doing everything...
陶伯正在执行治疗方案
Not everything.
我们已经尽了力 还没有
Before you warm her up...
给她复温之前
You said you wanted to try deep brain stimulation.
你说过你愿意接受深部脑刺♥激♥
But there's no reason.
但是没这个必要啊
We know the symptom. We know what I saw.
症状掌握了 我也想起来...
What if it's not the rash?
如果不是因为皮疹呢
What if you saw the rash in the ambulance, or when we were putting her on bypass?
如果皮疹是在救护车上或者 做体外循环时压出来的呢
What if there is still something else stuck inside your head?
如果你还有没想起来的呢
You think I should risk my life to save Amber's.
你觉得 我该舍命救安柏
I'm inserting the IPG probe into your ventral hypothalamus.
IPG探针已进入腹侧下丘脑
Give me 3 volts.
刺♥激♥电压 三伏
...
听不到谁
Everything's in black and white.
一切都是黑白色
Who was talking? ls Amber there?
谁在讲话 安柏在吗
You're supposed to be jolting my hypothalamus. Not petting it.
刺♥激♥下丘脑 不是摩挲
We don't want to overload it.
我们不想超负荷
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表