没事 他没事
Respiration's good. Pulse is solid.
呼吸没问题 脉搏有力
We need a lot of nurses in here!
我们这里需要很多护士
Dr. Cuddy,
Cuddy 医生
the face that launched a thousand long faces.
令千万人愁眉莫展的脸
Get control of your patient.
管好你的病人
Strap him to the bed if you have to.
如果必要的话 把他绑床上
I wanna keep all four.
我想把四个都留下来
You can have two.
你只能留两个
You don't get negotiation, do you?
你从不懂讨价还价吗?
I say four, you say three.
只需我说四 你说三
We finally settle on three-and-a-half,
最后定为三个半就可以了
which would be good news for Taub.
Taub也就有了空子可钻
You don't want four.
你的目的不是四个
You don't want three.
也不是三个
But if I say three,
我一旦说"三个可以"
you get to keep playing your game.
你就又要继续搞游戏了
Who would you pick?
如果是你 会留谁?
Are you asking my opinion?
你是在问我的意见么?
If you have any absolute truths,
若能提供绝对真理
that would be even better.
那就更好了
You never want my advice.
你从不愿听取我的意见
You spend your life trying to avoid my advice.
你毕生都在忙着躲避我的意见
You're a bureaucratic nightmare,
你是个官僚政♥治♥噩梦
...
医生圈里最多算二流
Am I blushing?
我脸红了么?
But
但用人...
you do know this stuff.
你却很在行
Can we get this over with?
把事情了结了吧
Taub and Kutner.
Taub和Kutner
Taub will stand up to you.
Taub会支持你的观点
You won't like him, but you'll respect him.
你不喜欢他 但你会尊重他
Kutner shares your philosophy of medicine.
Kutner和你有一样的行医理念
...
但他的确会给你帮助
It's not malaria, the blood work is negative.
不是疟疾 血液检查是阴性的
But we did find the reason for the DIC. Bad blood fragments.
但我们却找到了DIC的原因 破碎的血细胞碎片
So if we can figure out how they got there...
所以 若我们找到它们的来源
...
抗疟疾药引起的溶血?
Stop guessing,
停止猜测
you'll spoil the surprise.
你们会破坏惊喜的
If you're looking to get information out of the guy,
若你试图从他身上获取信息
he's not exactly the bare-your-soul type.
他就不会像歌♥中那样"敞开心扉"了
Hey, I was wondering if you guys know
我想问问 你们是否认识...
The Girl from Ipanema?
Ipanema(巴西海滨城市)来的姑娘们?
What are you doing? Nothing. What are you doing?
没什么 你倒是在干嘛?
That's mine, man.
这是我的 伙计
You're gonna be denying that in a second.
马上你就会否认了
Next time make sure you bring enough for the whole class.
下次要把大家的份也带足
He's been sharing needles with this guy.
他一直和这家伙共用针头
Means he injected this guy's blood, his own blood attacked it,
当这人的血液进入他体内
chewed it up,
他的血液就开始攻击 把它咬碎
those were the fragments we found.
这些就是我们找到的碎片
So, DIC was nothing?
这么说DIC毫无意义?
...
还有他那堆 毒品或非毒品的症状
...
把这些家伙赶出去
...
把病人绑好
House!
House
KUTNER: Respiratory failure.
呼吸衰竭
Good news for you, Thirteen.
你应该很高兴 13号♥
'Cause that is definitely not drugs.
显然不是毒品的问题了
HOUSE: The blood clots were drug related.
血液凝固是和毒品相关的
Coughing up blood and the respiratory arrests
咳血和呼吸衰竭的问题
are still on the table.
仍然悬而未决
...
若不需动脑便开口诊断
I would have told Foreman where we are.
就不用躲着 专门研究膝跳反射的人了
He knows where we are.
他知道我们在哪里
'Cause he followed you!
他跟踪你来的
He had a bleeding problem.
他曾有出血问题
That could cause respiratory arrest.
那会导致呼吸受限
Again, if I wanted to forgive his Drano drinking ways,
若我觉得 他的自残行为无关紧要
I wouldn't ignore what you just said.
就不妨考虑一下你的意见
...
不可能 腰穿检测没问题
...
什么腰穿?
You didn't authorize that test.
你没授权这项检查
True, and yet here I am with the results.
是的 但化验报告已经到手
Thirteen thought it was bacterial meningitis.
13号♥认为是脑膜炎
And I had the eyeball.
眼球准备就绪
It was a harmless test.
这是无害的测验
Patient's welfare still counts for something, doesn't it?
病人的利益 还是有些重要不是么?
Yep. Minus 50.
是的 减50分
KUTNER: Chronic pulmonary embolisms
慢性肺栓塞
would explain the breathing problem and the blood coming from his lungs.
可以解释呼吸问题和 肺中血液来源
I'll run an ultrasound...
休想做什么检查
You're not running any tests.
他知道不是肺栓塞 D-二聚体很正常
He knows it's not PEs, the guy's d-dimer's normal.
他想借此机会 把所有可能查个遍
find out which one's right,
看看哪个是对的
then comes back with a brilliant guess.
然后回来装模作样地 "猜"出病因?
Is this true? No.
真的么?
...
本想给你的小聪明加40分
Points go to Amber.
现在分数给Amber
Foreman, you run the test.
Foreman 你去做检测
Sure, anything I can do to help your game.
甘愿为您的游戏效劳
He's not gonna run the tests.
他不会去做检测是吧?
No. I don't think so.
我看不会 我看也是
So, what's wrong with me?
我哪儿有问题?
You mean, besides your music?
你是指除了你的音乐以外?
Oh, sure.
哦 当然
Just because I don't play your kind of music, it's not music, right?
因为我的音乐不合你胃口 就不算音乐 是吧?
Yeah,
是的
I resent you 'cause you're not Perry Como.
我恨你 因为你不是Perry Como
Look I don't
听着 我不是--
play for an audience, okay?
我演奏不是为听众 知道么?
Well, then, that stage you stand on is an odd choice.
那么上舞台可真是个奇怪的选择
I just... I do it for me, okay? I don't do it for you.
我是为自己演奏 不是为你
There are three choices in this life.
你的人生有三个选择
Be good, get good or give up.
优秀 努力 或者放弃
You've gone for column D. Why?
你却哪个都不选 为什么?
Simple answer is
简单的理解就是:
if you don't try, you can't fail.
不去尝试 也便不会失败
Are you really that simple?
果真这么简单么?
Look, yeah, some people,
听着 有些人...
they like my music.
喜欢我的音乐
Most people can't stand it.
大部分人无法忍♥受
But they just sort of just shrug and ignore me.
但他们只是耸耸肩 忽略我
But a few,
而有些人...
they feel like they have to tell me
却觉得非得告诉我...
what I'm screwing up,
我有多失败
you know, what I'm wasting.
我在荒废什么
Why do they care?
他们为什么会在乎?
You have some peculiar masses near your heart.
你心脏的边上有些特殊的包块
Peculiar, how?
怎么个特殊法?
Well, unlike your music, they elicit some emotional response.
不像你的音乐 它们会引起一些情绪反应
That's odd.
很奇怪
but you don't care if you live or die.
却不在乎自己的死活
Maybe the answer is that simple.
也许答案就是这么简单
I can't apologize enough,
千言万语也难表歉意
to you, to your family.
对您 和您的家人
There may not be any technical liability here but...
尽管从技术上讲没有责任但...
You're ripping it up because you think
你把它撕掉是因为...
it would be wrong to take money from me?
你觉得不该拿我这些钱?
I think it would be wrong to take so little money from you.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表