If the toaster's not working, wiring could be bad.
如果面包机罢♥工♥了 可能是它的电线出了问题
Which debate is that metaphor supposed to help us with?
你的比喻想说明什么问题?
Electrical problem in the heart.
心脏的电活动出了问题(心律失常)
Arrhythmia messes with her blood flow when she stands, causes low BP and heart rate.
她站起来的时候心率紊乱 导致血液流动混乱 所以血压和心率降低
Could also impact mental status, everybody's happy.
这同时也能影响到她的精神状态 所有症状都符合 我们皆大欢喜了
Run an EP study of her heart.
做个异位起搏点测试
Find where the wiring's verklempt.
看看哪里的电路不通了
I went by your hotel this morning.
今天早上顺路去了你住的旅馆
They told me you moved out.
他们说你已经搬家了 你已经和蝎蝎同居了?
The very fact that you're resisting my insight proves to me that...
你对我的判断做出反抗 这说明...
House. You're right.
你说对了
Why not? Why not date you?
为什么 为什么不跟你约会
It's brilliant.
这太聪明了
We've known each other for years,
我们认识对方已经好久了
we've put up with all kinds of crap from each other,
我们互相难以忍♥受对方的性格缺陷
and we keep coming back.
可我们最终还是会走到一起
We're a couple.
我们就是一对
Are we still speaking metaphorically?
你这是在用隐喻?
Amber is exactly what I need.
安波儿就是我所要的类型
And you would agree if you weren't mired in self-loathing, topped with a thin crust of megalomania.
如果你不自以为是 你就会认同我的做法
Hey. That's my best friend's girl you're talking about.
你说的可是我最好朋友的女人啊
I was wrong.
我承认我之前错了
House. You're right.
豪斯 你是对的
She's not me.
她不是我
Well, she is me.
或者说 她跟我一样
But, that's not why she's attractive.
但那并不是她吸引你的原因
She's a needy version of me.
她是楚楚可怜的我
It's hard to imagine such a mythical creature.
很难想象那是一个什么版本的神秘生物
You started seeing her right after I fired her.
我刚解雇她你就开始和她约会了
I started seeing her four months ago.
我们4个月前就开始了
She told Kutner it was four weeks.
她跟卡特那说是4个星期前
You lied to me.
你骗我
There was money on the line. Because I knew how you'd react and I knew you wouldn't pay me, anyway.
我们是赌了钱的 我知道你肯定不会付钱给我的
You knew that I was right. She wasn't needy.
你知道我是对的 她并不可怜
She was in a bad situation.
她只是处在... 一个艰难的境地而已
There's a difference.
那跟你说的是不一样的
Not to your libido.
对你的性♥欲♥来说 那又是另一回事
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等等 等等
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样?
Every time I agree with you, you find a new argument.
每次我对你妥协了 你就弄一个新的观点来针对我
What are you trying to avoid?
你到底想避免什么?
Well, if you'd looked at me with those flashing eyes before I was involved...
如果在我和她约会之前 你用这么迷离的眼神看着我
C'est Ia vie.
这就是生活(C'est la vie)
And I use the French because you're an ass.
我故意说法语是因为... 你是个混♥蛋♥
Right atrium normal, no arrhythmia.
右心房♥完全正常 没有心律失常
You can become a D'har Master.
你能成为科幻王国的国王
Does that require further explanation?
不需要进一步解释嘛?
Right ventricle normal.
右心室正常
In college, I was really into science fiction.
在大学里我狂追科幻小说
Not like the guys with the $600 prosthetic ears, who could swear in Romulan.
和那些花600大元买♥♥外星人耳朵 和那些努力学习星际语言的人不同
That was embarrassing to the rest of us who just thought it was good, smart literature.
我只是对文学本身产生了浓厚的兴趣
I'm not going to become Hasidic.
我不会跑去投奔哈西德教
I'm not even going to become slightly more Reform.
这种想法我从不曾有过
Coronary sinus normal.
冠状窦也正常
You can't have your eyes opened to something and not act on it.
你不可能了解了某事而不去投身其中
I haven't had my eyes opened.
我并没有了解什么
I just don't think they're crazy anymore.
我只是... 我只是不再以为他们疯了
Then they have something to offer.
那他们肯定给了你什么启发
She's living proof that sane people can make radical changes, but House...
她就是个鲜活的例子 证明精神正常的人是可以脱胎换骨的
He thinks that he can bully...
不过豪斯觉得他能用威胁的手段... 别胡言乱语
I'm sorry?
你是说?
I think she's telling you
我想她是想让你别东拉西扯了
to stop deflecting.
别胡言乱语
Evil tongue.
胡言乱语
Gossip.
嚼舌根
It's okay. Thanks to the sedative, you won't remember it.
一切会好的 在镇定剂的效用下 你醒来时就会忘记这一切的
Words are permanent.
说出的话就收不回了
Someday, you'll say something that you wish you could take back.
总有一天你会祸从口出
Hiss bundle is normal.
这条束支是正常的
Pathways are all clean. No arrhythmias.
传导路径都是正常的 也没有心律失常
If the toaster doesn't work and the wiring in the house is fine,
要是面包机坏了 而屋里的所有电线都没问题
problem's got to be in the city's power grid.
那只可能是城市市政管网的问题了
Autonomic nerve disorder. Could be Riley-Day Syndrome.
自主神经功能紊乱 可能是莱利-戴综合征
Congratulations on your wedding.
恭喜你新婚快乐
(WHISPERING) You have a rare and incurable degenerative disease.
你得了一种罕见的 无法治愈的遗传性疾病
I'll set her up for a thermoregulatory sweat test.
我去准备做热调节流汗测试
She's bisexual.
她是双性恋
What?
什么?
I could hear them talking from inside the MRI.
我在磁共振的机器里能听到他们嘀嘀咕咕
Hear who? I heard the word sex.
听到什么? 我听到了"性"这个字眼
It was interesting.
这很有趣 什么东西有趣?
What was interesting? It doesn't matter.
别打听了
We're doctors, we never know what's going to matter. She said sex.
我们是医生 我们得刨根问题 她扯到了性
If she wants to tell you, when she wakes up...
如果她醒过来了以后愿意告诉你...
Yeah. These people aren't going to change you at all.
是啊 你还说这些人没有改变你
I need you to sleep with Wilson.
我要你和威尔森上♥床♥
Good morning.
早上好
He's involved with an inappropriate woman.
他在和一个不合适的女人交往
His people are sheep herders, and Amber's are cattlemen?
他家出身是牧羊人 而安波儿家是放牛的?
He's combined two of his worst qualities.
他们两个身上最糟的性格合体了
His love for me and his love for need.
他对我的爱和对可怜虫的爱
And as administrator of this hospital, you have to save your star oncologist.
作为这家医院的主管 你得拯救这位头牌肿瘤医生
Wish I could help.
不是我不想帮你 但是作为主管
But as administrator, there are some people in accounting I'm scheduled to sleep with first.
我以和财务部的人上♥床♥为优先
Wilson has a pattern with women.
威尔森的拍拖方式只有一种
He saves them, then he betrays them, which then causes guilt,
他先拯救她们于水深火热 然后又背叛她们 导致他愧疚不已
which then causes him to go save somebody else.
然后他又去拯救其他人 陷入一个恶性循环
For example,
比方说
a hospital bureaucrat nearing 40 who has no personal life.
他会拯救一个 年近40 却没有私人生活的医院主管
I suggest you go braless.
建议你到时候真空上阵
I get that "sleep with" is your way of saying I should talk to him...
我理解你"上♥床♥"的意思 就是让我和他去谈谈?
No, I really mean "sleep with."
不 我说的就是上♥床♥
You're not worried this relationship will fail,
你担心的不是他们无疾而终
you're worried it'll succeed.
而是他们成功地走到一起
That Wilson will no longer be at your beck and call 2417.
到时候 威尔森就不会对你言听计从了
That your best friend will change.
你最好的朋友会转投她好
People don't change just because they wish they could.
人不是想要改变就能改变的
And it bugs you that he wishes he could.
但是光他想要改变 就会让你不爽!
You'll never lose your friend, House.
你永远不会失去这个朋友的
You're the long-distance runner of neediness.
你本身就是一个粘豆包...
THIRTEEN: As the chamber heats up, Roz's body temperature should also rise,
当室内的温度升高 罗斯的体温也随之升高
making her sweat and turning the powder purple.
随着她出汗 粉末就会变成紫色
No change in color means no sweating,
如果颜色没变的话说明她没有流汗
which means her central nervous system is damaged.
这说明她的中枢神经系统已经被破坏了
I shouldn't see her like this.
我不该看她这个样子
We could have a diagnosis as soon as she comes out of the chamber.
她一走出试验室我们就能给出诊断结果
It might be better if you stayed. It's disrespectful.
你还是呆在这里比较好 你们太不尊重她了
I'm sure she imagined
我可以肯定她觉得
the first time her husband would see her bare like this,
丈夫第一次看到她裸体的时候
would be celebrating their marriage.
是他们的新婚之夜
Given the circumstances,
就现在的情况来看
I think Roz would sacrifice modesty to have you with her.
我想罗斯宁愿牺牲一下 换来和你的长相厮守
Please. Don't do that.
求你们了 别这样
What? I think it's nice that you're here.
我觉得你在这里很合适
I think... You think it's sweet
我只是觉得...
that I care for her modesty,
我尊重她的名节是应该的
but that it's archaic and ultimately irrelevant.
我们古老的传统并非无理取闹
Our traditions aren't just blind rituals. They...
它们并不是你们所想的那么回事
They mean something.
它们有深层的含义
They have a purpose.
有自己的目的
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表