It's a valid medical question.
只是个专业的医学问题
I have never heard you ask a patient that question.
我从没见你问过病人这个问题 你没问过我这个问题
You've never asked me that question, and you've seen me fall down a flight of stairs drunk.
你看见我醉着从楼梯上摔下去
(BELL DINGS) You've slept with her.
你和她上♥床♥了
She's 9,000 miles away.
她离我9000公里远
And while a certain part of me, unfurled...
当我身体的某个部分没展开的时候
No, I... Somehow, you've been intimate with her.
你不知道怎么和她亲密了
Why are you following me?
你跟着我♥干♥吗
I thought you were following me. No. You are definitely following me.
以为你在跟着我 不 绝对是你在跟着我
Where are you going? Out to lunch.
你去哪 去外面吃午饭
You never go out to lunch.
你从不去外面吃午饭
Which means there's a reason you're going out to lunch.
说明你去外面吃午饭是有原因的
I assume that reason is a human being.
我猜是因为一个人
Or a sandwich.
或者是个三明治
Sandwiches can come here.
三明治能到这来 人也能到这来
I'm leaving, now.
我要走了
Small world.
世界真小
Are you going to follow me into my car?
你要跟到我的车里吗
It's got two doors.
有两个车门
Okay, look, .
好吧 听着
the reason I haven't told you is..
我没告诉你的原因是
Call off your dogs, House.
叫你的狗腿子走开 豪斯
Your little helpers are interrogating my patients,
你的助手们在审问我的病人 偷我的表格
swiping my charts, intercepting prescriptions.
拦截我的处方
Why would you think that I... Because I'm not a moron.
你为什么认为我... 我可不是傻子啊
You had to be pulling the strings, here.
肯定是你在操控
You think that because they make me miserable, I'm going to give you cable.
你把我弄的生不如死 所以我就会给你有线电视
Let's assume that's true,
假设那是真的
and it certainly sounds like it might be.
听起来也挺象真的
What are you going to do? Nothing.
你要怎么做 什么也不做
I resigned from the budget committee.
我从预算委员会辞职了
I only joined the committee to help the hospital.
我加入委员会是为了要帮助医院
You made me a liability.
你使得我成了拖累
I now have zero influence over the hospital's cable policy.
现在我对医院的有线电视政策毫无影响力
Well done.
干的真好
It didn't work. There's nothing more that we can do...
那个没用 我们没其他的...
Put these up.
把这些贴起来
"Free Rottweiler puppies.
免费领♥取♥洛威拿犬
"Please call after 11 :00 p.m. and before 5:00 a.m."
请在晚上11点后和早上5点前播打
Is this Cameron's home number? I'd love a new puppy-
这是不是卡梅隆家里的电♥话♥ 我喜欢新宠物
My last one was delicious, very tender.
之前我那只很美味 很嫩
There's no point in torturing her.
没必要折磨...
If she can resign, she can un-resign.
如果她能辞职 那她就能再次上任
Go to DEFCON 1.
进入最高警戒状态
Forget waiting for a mistake. Make her make one.
别想着等着发现错误 给她制♥造♥个错误
You want us to sabotage another doctor,
你想让我们给另一个医生搞破坏
possibly harm a patient,
有可能伤害一位病人
all so you can have cable. Harm suggests permanent damage.
做这些就为了你能看有线电视 伤害意味着终身损伤
Get her to screw up, then fix it.
让她先搞砸 再弥补过失
Oh! And this time, don't tell her what you're gonna do before you do it.
这次行动之前 别跟她说你们要这么干
So, how long do I let the lymph node marinate in the red wine?
我要把淋巴结浸泡在红酒里多长时间?
It should be ready, now.
现在应该差不多了
Try increasing the magnification on the camera.
试着放大显微镜的倍数
You know, I emailed a couple of colleagues at the hospital about you.
我有跟几个医院的同事发邮件 问起你的事
You're checking up on me? Not House?
你在调查我而不是豪斯?
Yeah, well House is straightforward,
豪斯直来直去
brilliant and an ass.
有才 是个混♥蛋♥
Two out of three good qualities. Clear majority.
3个形容词里面有2个是好词 评价好高
Whereas you, on the other hand, have a perfect score.
而你却有完美的分数
You are
你...
responsible, nice, human.
很负责 人很好
And yet, you're House's best friend.
而你却是豪斯最好的朋友
Hold there.
等等
Makes you think he's secretly nicer than he seems?
这让你认为他比表现出来的要好很多?
Makes me think that you're secretly a lot less nice than you seem.
这让我认为你没有表现出来的那么好
Do you always insult your doctors?
你总是羞辱你的医生吗
It's not an insult.
这不是羞辱
indiscriminate niceness is overrated.
你不该不分青红皂白的对人好
No wonder he likes you.
怪不得他喜欢你
Based on this slide you do not have cancer.
基于染色剂的显示 你没得癌症
Thank God.
谢天谢地
I do see some inflammation, which could mean...
我有注意到有些炎症意味着...
Cate? You all right?
你还好吗
My left side. It hurts.
我身体左侧 疼
It's the same pain that I had on the right.
和我右侧疼的是一样的
Your other kidney.
你的另一个肾
No. I hope it's, it's something, it's maybe...
不 我希望是 可能是
I'm screwed.
不要 我完了
HOUSE: The bad news is you're O for two in the kidney department.
坏消息是你的两个肾没一个是好的
ls there good news?
有好消息吗
You're back at home.
你回到家了
Of course. There's cable.
当然 家里有有线电视
And freedom to work pantfree.
还有不♥穿♥裤子工作的自♥由♥
That is good news.
这确实是好消息
Wilson found signs of inflammation in your biopsy.
威尔森发现你的活检切片里有发炎的迹象
That, plus the two failing kidneys, points to autoimmune disease.
再加上两个衰竭的肾 指向自身免疫性疾病
Probably SLE or vasculitis. Treatment for both is prednisone.
有可能是系统性红斑狼疮或者血管炎 两种病都用强的松治疗
Start with a hundred milligrams.
先用100毫克
Autoimmune is just your latest theory.
自身免疫性疾病只是你最新的理论
Like cancer before that, and a kidney stone before.
象你之前的癌症 再之前的肾结石
Take the prednisone. You'll get better. That will be your confirmation.
服用强的松 你就会好起来 这就是结论
You practice medicine like it's a fire sale.
你拿来做实验的药 看起来好象是减价大销♥售♥
You've wasted antibiotics, x-rays...
你浪费了抗生素 X光片
That was not a waste. We've ruled out...
没有浪费 它们让我们排除了...
We have a crew member here who has asthma.
我们这里有位队员有哮喘
If he has an episode after I've used up the prednisone, he'll die.
如果我用完强的松 他哮喘发作 他会丧命的
There's a good chance he's going to die anyway.
不管怎样他都极有可能会死
Since there won't be a doctor there to help him.
因为没有医生救助他了
(SLOWLY) Show me proof
给我证据
that it's autoimmune,
说明那是自身免疫系统疾病
and then I'll take the prednisone.
然后我就服用强的松
FOREMAN: We should send her outside.
我们应该把她弄出来
Right. Let's just tell her to head north until she runs into a hospital.
对 跟她说朝北走 直到撞见一家医院
Autoimmune diseases are basically inflammation running wild.
自身免疫系统疾病基本上就是 炎症发展到无法控制
Extreme cold has been used as treatment,
冷冻一直做为治疗手段
like putting ice on a sprained ankle.
比如冰敷扭伤的踝关节
She starts to feel better outside, we know it's autoimmune.
如果她在屋外时病情有好转 那就证明是自身免疫疾病
Is that my wallet?
那不是我的钱包吗
You can have it back.
对 你可以拿回去了
I've already been through it.
我翻过了
I like your ice on the sprain metaphor.
我喜欢你的冰敷扭伤的比喻
Makes it seem like we're not killing her.
看起来象我们没在谋杀她
She'd only need to be outside five minutes.
她只需要在外面呆五分钟
Without her mittens.
不戴手套的情况下
Mom told me that was a bad idea.
妈妈跟我说那是个坏主意
Especially that winter. it was 70 below, and I had dual kidney failure.
尤其在零下70度的冬天 还有我的两个肾都衰竭
This is a good idea. It's perfect for you.
这是个好主意 对你来说再适合不过了
Experimental, risky.
实验性 又有风险
Wilson's right. You care about...
威尔森是对的 你关心那个...
You didn't touch the cash, but you took the receipts?
你没碰钱 但是你把收据拿走了?
A hundred and ninety dollar restaurant tab.
190美元的餐馆帐单
That's dessert, probably booze.
有甜点还有酒
It means you lingered. Means it's at least a third date.
说明你在拖延时间 说明至少是第三次约会
Means... - Where are you going?
说明... 你要去哪
To talk to the people I pay to come up with medical ideas.
跟那些我雇来的有医疗想法的人聊聊去
There are no ideas.
没什么想法了
The test for autoimmune is ANA.
检测自身免疫的唯一办法是 检测抗核抗体
Unless penguins poop immunoanalyzers...
除非企鹅的大便能用做 自身免疫检测...
Before ANA testing,
在检测抗核抗体前
people had autoimmune diseases.
先要得自身免疫系统疾病
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表