For the good of the patient. It's what House would have done.
那是为病人着想 就算是House也会这么干
Maybe House will hear about it and tear up with pride.
没准House听到 会感动到老泪纵横呢
You think I'm trying to impress him.
你觉得我是在讨好他
I think that for someone who's not involved in his team,
我觉得 作为一个不是他手下的人
you're remarkably involved in his team.
你表现的太像他手下了
Let it go.
该放下了
Let him go.
忘掉他
And that's mature.
这才叫孩子气
One-twenty over 80.
低压80 高压120
Let 'er rip.
继续吧
Now we got the medical stuff out of the way,
医学上的难题解决了
why don't we meet back at your place
不如我们去你家碰头
for some enhanced interrogation techniques?
探讨一下"刑讯技术"的改进
My safe word is, "Help, please, please, stop."
我的安全词是 "救命 求你 求你 停下"
It's two pleases.
两遍"求你"
Anything less than that, you keep going.
少一个字 你都不要停下来
You actually cure this guy,
你真把他治好了
I'll show you my private water board.
我就给你看我的私人水刑架
We need to consult an oncologist about the chemo.
化疗的事我们要 找个肿瘤学家咨♥询♥一下
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were still euphemizing.
哦抱歉 我以为... 你还在暗示我
My valet knows a little oncology.
我家奴才就懂些肿瘤学
I was wondering when you'd grow bored of avoiding my calls.
我还在想 你什么时候才能 不再对我打来的电♥话♥视而不见
Oh, I could never grow bored of ignoring you.
哦 我对你永远会是视而不见的
What's the latest protocol on Waldenstrom's?
巨球蛋白血症的最新疗法是什么?
How much fludarabine do you need...
需要多少氟达拉滨…
Either you're sprawled naked on your floor with an empty bottle of Vicodin
你是手握维可丁空瓶 光屁♥股♥趴地板上给人发现了
or collapsed naked in front of your computer with an empty bottle of Viagra.
还是手握伟哥空瓶 光屁♥股♥昏迷在电脑前给人发现了?
Please tell me which, because Chase has another pool going.
偷偷告诉我吧 Chase又在开赌局了
They flew me in to help deal with a sick employee.
他们把我空运过来 让我给一个雇员治病
How much... WILSON: Hallucinations?
多少… 原来是幻觉
Damn, I shouldn't have bet on the Viagra.
该死!我不该赌伟哥的
Okay. Call the Langley switchboard, ask for extension...
好吧 你给兰利这边儿的主机打电♥话♥
Thirtyfive, seventyeight.
然后转... 3578
Three, five, seven, eight.
He asked an awful lot of questions for a valet.
一个奴才也这么问来问去的
You know, I happen to have a position available on my penis.
知道吗 我的小♥弟♥弟♥上刚好有个位置
Wait a second, I think I screwed up that joke.
稍等… 貌似笑话讲砸了
You offering me a job?
你要给我一份工作?
I'd settle for that.
正有此意
As tempting as a position on your staff is,
比起走入你的办公室
I like it here. Pays better,
我更喜欢这儿 我给高工资
and we've only had one assassination attempt.
以后就不用担心什么蓄意谋杀了
And I'm sure you're a great boss.
想必你一定是个好领导
That's why your fellows left en masse a couple of months ago.
因此你的手下 才在几个月前大批离职
I have satellite images.
有卫星照片为证
Inspector Gadget?
神探加杰特
My God,
天
you're actually at the CIA.
你果真在中情局
You've gotta get down here.
你真该亲自过来
They've got a satellite aimed directly into Cuddy's vagina.
他们用间谍卫星 直接瞄准了Cuddy的乳♥沟♥
I told them the chances of invasion are slim to none,
我跟他们说了 只许看不许摸
but... Waldenstrom's.
但是 巨球蛋白血症
Recommended dose is 25 milligrams per meter squared.
建议治疗方案是每平方米25毫克
They do a background check on you?
他们查过你的背景了?
Twenty-five milligrams.
25毫克?
They did a background check on you,
若是查过了你的背景
they did a background check on your friends.
那也一定把 我们这些朋友查了个遍
Relax. I'm sure they already know
别紧张
that you brought heroin back from Afghanistan.
他们已经知道你从阿富汗 带海♥洛♥因♥回来的事了
WILSON: That's not true.
没... 没这回事
I've never been to Afghanistan.
我从未去过阿富汗
House?
House?
LOU: She's getting worse.
她病情恶化了?
Her fever's risen slightly.
高烧又升了些
But it's definitely... What? Botulism?
但肯定是...肉毒杆菌中毒?
Right? Because if you're wrong again,
因为若是你们又搞错
and you're treating her for something that she doesn't even have...
照着她没有的病去治
The anti-toxin hasn't had time to work yet.
抗毒素还没来得及发挥作用
I know it's hard, but try to be patient.
你的难受我理解 但请一定耐心
Excuse me.
失陪了
I know you're pissed I interrupted,
我知道你对我乱来很生气
but you're gonna be even more pissed in a second.
但马上你就会更生气了
You tested her without telling me?
你没告诉我就做了检测?
Yeah. I know, I'm really, really sorry,
是的 真的非常抱歉
but... On the other hand,
但另一方面
it's positive.
结果为阳性
She has polio.
是脊髓灰质炎
Now what, boss?
现在怎么办 老大?
Where's House?
House呢?
He's blown off four hours of clinic.
他四个小时没出门诊了
He's consulting for the CIA.
他在中情局作会诊
Seriously, call Langley, and ask for extension three, five...
不信你给中情局打电♥话♥ 转分机35…
It's three, five, three, six?
3536?
It's definitely two threes.
我记得有两个3
I wrote it down. I have it somewhere.
我写下来了 放在哪儿了
He's gonna make up twice his skipped hours in the clinic.
他旷掉的门诊时间得双倍补回来
Okay-duke.
没意见
And for protecting him,
由于包庇他
you're gonna make up twice that.
你要补4倍
Why are you punishing me worse than him?
为什么我的处罚比他还重?
Because House never learns. You might.
因为House没记性 而你有
How are you feeling?
感觉怎么样?
Like crap.
糟透了
Yeah. Cancer can be that way.
那就对了 癌症就这样
My hair is falling out.
我开始掉头发了
Is that the chemo?
化疗的副作用?
No, that's too quick.
不 没这么快
So, what does it mean?
那是怎么回事?
It means you don't have cancer.
说明你没得癌症
Someone actually did try to kill you.
的确是有人想要你死
You're stubborn.
你顽固不化
You're arrogant!
还傲慢自大!
There's no need to yell.
没必要冲我喊
You may have cost that man his life.
你可能会让他送命!
He's getting the radiation treatment.
他在做放射治疗了
Twenty-four hours too late.
整整晚了24小时
I didn't yell at you when I thought you were wrong.
我怀疑你弄错的时候可没冲你喊
I wasn't wrong.
我没错!
This isn't productive.
说点有用的好不好
There is no "productive," it's too late!
还有用个屁啊 一切都晚啦
Because of your inexperience, your poor judgment
全因为你毫无经验 缺乏判断力
and your failure to recognize a reckless fool.
而且看错了这个不计后果的笨蛋!
Cordyceps sinensis.
冬虫夏草
It's an herbal treatment derived from a parasitic fungus.
是...是一种中草药
Comes from caterpillars.
是由寄生菌 生长在虫类体内生成的
Along with dimercaprol chelation, it's been shown
与经螯合的二巯基丙醇一起使用
to mitigate bone marrow damage from radiation poisoning
实验证实可减轻 放射中毒导致的骨髓损伤
in monkeys.
对猴子有效
Sorry.
抱歉
I was stubborn and arrogant.
我顽固又傲慢
Self-recriminations won't help her.
自责帮不了她
Nothing's gonna help her, she's got polio.
没什么能帮她 她得的是脊髓灰质炎
There's no cure, but there are treatments.
尽管不能治愈 但有治疗方案
No, she's dying. Yeah,
她要死了 是啊
every death's a tragedy.
死亡总是悲剧
...
你可没这么低落
And I'm also self-centered, thanks for clarifying.
我还以自我为中心 多谢你抨击
Don't forget self-pitying.
还有自怜自哀
Vitamin C.
维生素C
Extremely high doses.
大剂量服用
It was experimental treatment protocol in the '50s...
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表