Do I feel familiar?
我是否似曾相识?
What do you feel?
你有什么感觉?
Electricity.
电流
Electricity.
电流
I know I saw the symptom.
我就知道我看到过症状
I know the memory is locked in my brain,
只是一直锁在我大脑深处
now I know how to get it.
现在终于可以提取出来了
No.
不行
You don't even know what I'm talking about.
你甚至还不知道我要说什么
You need to rest.
你需要休息
I have yet to hear about any study linking electricity and rest.
我还没听说过什么研究能 把电流和休息联♥系♥起来
Deep brain stimulation.
深部脑刺♥激♥
It's been proven.
已经得到证实
Electrical impulses applied directly to the hypothalamus can evoke detailed memories.
电脉冲直接刺♥激♥下丘脑 可以唤醒记忆细节
My mistake. Drilling a hole and shooting lightning bolts into an already cracked skull is very restful.
我错了 在残缺的颅骨上钻个洞 打束光进去 真是休息的好方法
It's not fatal at all.
而且绝无生命危险
She's right. You need to sleep.
她说得对 你得去睡觉
Brain activity spiked.
脑活动增强
Amber?
安柏
Amber? It's me.
安柏 是我
Random spikes are common.
偶尔的增强很常见
Shut up.
闭嘴
It's gonna be okay.
你会没事的
I'm here with you.
我在这儿陪你
The team has found something.
小组有发现
Can you ask her if we can be excused?
请您问问她 我们可不可以稍微离开下?
What?
怎么了?
The coronary angio was negative.
冠脉造影无异常
So was the tox screen.
毒品筛查也是
That's what you found? Negative tests?
就发现这个? 全阴性?
I could have told you she doesn't do drugs.
我说过了 她不磕药
I found these in her apartment. Sorry.
我们在她住处找到这些 对不起
Prescription diet pills, SSRIs, amphetamines.
处方减肥药 抗抑郁药 安非他明
Diet pills cause structural damage to the mitral valve, could explain the tachycardia.
减肥药可能导致二尖瓣损伤 引发心动过速
She'd have to be an addict to take enough for her to damage her heart. I'd know.
她要是吃那么多 我肯定能察觉
Did you know she was hiding them in her vitamins?
你察觉到她把药藏在 维生素瓶子里吗?
We have to warm her back up,
我们给她复温
get her heart beating so we can do a CT to confirm.
心跳复律后才能做CT确诊
No. We've been over this.
不 我们讨论过了
Starting her heart could cause brain damage, could burn out the heart muscle.
目前电复律会损伤她的心脏和大脑
Test her heart without starting it.
那就在停跳的情况下检查
Crack her chest open. Reach a finger inside the pulmonary vein, run it across the valve.
开胸 手指插入肺静脉 向下延伸 检查二尖瓣
That's the safer course?
这个过程安全?
It is if we're wrong.
如果我们错了 就是安全的
When did we start assuming we're wrong?
我们什么时候开始假定自己"错了"?
If this were any other patient... If the valve is calcified, that's our answer,
如果换做别的病人... 如果二尖瓣钙化 就有办法了
that's our cure. Go.
也就可治了 去吧
Thirteen.
十三号♥
Who found the diet pills?
谁发现的减肥丸?
Kutner.
卡特纳
You didn't even go in the bathroom, did you?
你没进卫生间 对不对?
You're suddenly mute in the differentials.
你在会诊时突然沉默...
A blow-up doll would be more useful.
充气娃娃都比你有用
And yes, that's the first time I've ever implied something negative about a blow-up doll.
还有 是的 这是我第一次用 充气娃娃来做反面教材
It's Amber. I don't...
这是安柏 我不...
Normally, I'd be fascinated. Today, don't care.
正常来说 我会很感兴趣 今天 我不在乎
Get over whatever it is and do your job.
不管是什么 搁一边 专心工作
Wait. Look at her eye.
等等 看她的眼睛
She's jaundiced.
黄疸出现了
Her liver's not working.
肝功不行了
Diet pills don't kill the liver.
减肥药不会引起肝衰竭
Put her back in ICU.
送她回重症监护室
FOREMAN: Liver failure means whatever this thing is, it's spreading.
肝衰表示病程还在进展期
Despite the fact that she's frozen.
即使她处于低温状态
Hepatic and heart failure could mean anti-trypsinase deficiency.
肝脏和心脏衰竭可能由 抗胰蛋白酶缺乏引起
We can stick a needle in her liver.
那就做肝活检
We see fibrosis, she's right.
如果看到纤维化 她就说对了
Does Amber drink sherry?
安柏喝雪利酒吗?
Nocardia fits just as well,
心脏检查也可以证实
but there's no way we can tell, since we can't take her temperature.
但是在低温状态下没法检查
I had a dream
我做了个梦
she was pouring me a glass.
她给我倒了一杯雪利酒
And since I'm a scotch, beer, gin and rum man...
但我只喝苏格兰威士忌 啤酒 杜松子酒 朗姆酒...
If we warm her back up, we should be able to tell if she's got an infection.
复温的话就可以知道有没有感染了
Yes, we can get a diagnosis by letting the disease run rampant until it kills her.
好啊 到时候她因感染送了命 我们也就能确诊了
If it's spreading, we need to slow this even more.
病原体正在扩散 我们必须使它慢下来
We've got to cool her down further.
应该把她的体温降得更低
I know you love her and you're scared she's going to die.
我知道你爱她 你怕她会死
But just making her colder and colder isn't a cure.
但把体温一降再降是不行的
It's not dealing with the reality.
没法解决问题
Sherry means something.
雪利酒代表某些东西
Amber doesn't even drink sherry. House, can we get back to...
安柏根本不喝雪利酒 豪斯 你能不...
If she did drink sherry,
她要喝反倒没意义了
it would mean nothing, but since she doesn't, my subconscious is obviously trying to make some other point.
正因为她不喝 我的潜意识才 想要暗示什么事情...
There's a Sharrie's Bar on Third, right off the bus route.
公交车线路的第三个路口 有个"雪利"酒吧
Wilson's right. We need to make her colder.
威尔森说的没错 继续降温
Putting more ice on her is just delaying the diagnosis.
往她身上放更多冰块 只会延迟诊断
Not on, in.
不是身上 是体内
Fill her lungs with slurry.
用冰浆充盈肺部
Where are you going? Taking Wilson out for a drink.
你要去哪里? 带威尔森出去喝一杯
Is this the place?
是这个地方吗?
Maybe.
也许吧
Hey. I assume
我猜你是来...
you are here for these.
拿这个的
Did you see me here with a tall, blonde woman?
你有没有见过我和一个 高个金发女人一起进来?
Yeah, I think she joined you after scotch number seven.
见过 你喝到第七杯威士忌时 她来了
Did she seem sick?
她像有病吗?
She sneezed.
她打喷嚏
I gave her a napkin.
我给她一张餐巾
Did you see the color of the sputum?
你看到她的痰是什么颜色的吗?
I assume sputum means snot.
你是说鼻涕?
Look, I see lots of drunk chicks in here.
醉醺醺的小妞我见多了
I didn't have time to stop and analyze the color of your girlfriend's boogers.
没工夫研究你女友鼻涕的颜色
She's not my girlfriend, genius.
她不是我女朋友 天才
She was hot, you seemed into her and she bought you drinks.
她挺性感 看起来你对她有意思 她还给你买♥♥了酒
Last night, she was your girlfriend.
昨晚 她就是你女朋友
Blood in her sputum. It could mean parasites.
痰液带血表示有寄生虫
Any recent travel?
最近旅游过吗?
You seemed into her?
"看起来你对她有意思"?
If he had a brain, he wouldn't be tending bar.
他要是聪明 就不当酒保了
Sneezing's a new symptom.
新症状 打喷嚏
Let's assume the runny nose means an infection.
就当流鼻涕意味着感染
What did House have to say?
豪斯和你说了什么
He told me I was raised by wolves, and that's why I use the same hand for my fork and knife.
他说我是被狼养大的狼孩 所以才用同一只手用刀叉
I know this is different. But it's not. Everyone dies.
我明白这和以往不同 但其实是... 谁都难免一死
She's not dead.
她还活着
You're reacting this way because she might be soon.
可你清楚她要不行了 很快
Yeah. I am. Why aren't you?
没错 为什么你一点都不伤心
I'm an Indian guy named Kutner.
一个姓卡特纳的印度人
Ever wonder what happened to my parents?
你从没想过我来自什么样的家庭吗
I'm sorry, I didn't... I was six years old.
抱歉 没注意过 我六岁时
I used to like helping out in my parent's store after school.
经常放学后在父母店里帮忙
A guy walks in to rob the place,
一个男人走进来抢劫
ends up shooting them both. Wasn't fair.
杀害了我的父母 很不公平吧
Took years, but I had to accept that's just the way it was.
我过了很久才走出来 但是生活就是这样
So, you gonna help me fill her lungs up, or not?
还是帮我往肺里灌冰浆吧
Tell me the liver biopsy showed infiltrates, minor inflammation.
告诉我 你们肝活检发现... "局部浸润伴轻微炎症"
Yeah. How...
没错 你怎么...?
Snot on a napkin.
纸巾上的鼻涕
Add the heart, the infiltrates...
加上心脏症状 浸润... 是乙肝
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表