Seriously, I'll fire Thirteen.
说正格的 我会炒掉13号♥的
Or Kutner,
或者卡特那
if you think Thirteen is hot.
如果你觉得13号♥很性感的话
I don't miss you.
我不想你
EVAN: That iodine left a really weird aftertaste.
服过碘以后 嘴里一股怪味道
That's the tracer in it.
那是示踪剂
We'll have the images in a couple minutes.
过几分钟就能看见造影了
You must do okay with women, huh?
你有不少女粉丝 对吧
I already asked him that.
我问过了
And?
然后呢
It's not all it's cracked up to be.
没有大家想象中那么爽
He feels unfulfilled.
感觉很空虚
I doubt it.
我表示怀疑
I'm lying?
我在说谎?
I used to be a plastic surgeon.
我做过整形医生
I'd talk about my work as shallow and meaningless.
我跟外人都说这工作浅薄又没意义
Truth is, I loved every boob job,
实际上 我爱死隆胸手术了
every tummy tuck.
还有腹部除皱
Meaning doesn't mean that much.
表里未必如一
But you're not a plastic surgeon anymore.
你现在不也不干了么?
It's complicated.
说来话长
Are you happier?
你比以前更高兴了吗
It's complicated.
说来话长啊
His thyroid looks normal.
甲状腺看起来很正常
So, that's good news, right?
好消息 对吧
Everything look too bright to you?
太亮了吧?
It could be the monitor.
可能是显示器的原因
It's not the monitor.
不是显示器
It's the iodine.
是碘
It's everywhere. His body's not filtering it.
到处都是 他身体一点没吸收
His kidneys are failing.
肾功能衰竭
I told you to nuke his thyroid.
我下的医嘱是"干掉甲状腺"!
It's a good thing we didn't.
幸亏没那么做
Kidney failure means it wasn't Graves'.
肾衰竭排除了格雷夫斯病
So, your test screwed me and our patient's kidneys.
你的实验"干掉"了我 以及病人的肾
You practically poisoned him with iodine.
确切的说是... 碘中毒?
Which he could have handled easily
如果他的肾功能正常
if his kidneys were healthy.
哪来的碘中毒?
All we did was reveal a new symptom.
我们只是又发现了新症状
Usually you're all for that.
通常这不是你的最爱么?
It must be the rancid tinge of betrayal that's put me off.
那就是你腐臭的背叛的气息
You were wrong.
令我倒胃口
So, tell me to my face.
你错了哦 那就正面告诉我啊
You've never hesitated before.
以前你从不犹豫
The board's turning you into a coward.
委员会让你变成娘娘腔了
I did it because it was the right thing to do.
我那样做是因为那样是对的
You did it to pass an inspection.
你只是为了能通过委员会审查吧
Does it matter?
好了!
Kidney failure on top of the other symptoms
肾衰竭以及其他症状
points to an autoimmune condition,
说明是自身免疫问题
which means that any of his other organs could be next.
也就是说 接下来任何 一个器官都可能出问题
We've already started dialysis.
已经开始做透析了
We need to run ANA's for autoimmune.
现在得查抗核抗体来确诊自身免疫病
You're right.
你说的对
You and the team go measure the ceilings.
你和大家一起去量天花板吧
Excuse me?
什么?
Accreditation Board guidelines state that
级别评定委员会的其中一条规定是
no object can be less than 18 inches from the ceiling.
"天花板下18英寸以内不许有物品"
Make sure we're in compliance.
快去确认下
There's nothing in our office that would be less...
我们的办公室里不可能有...
I don't mean us. I mean the whole hospital.
不是我们 我指整个医院
Let's see how this baby handles.
来试试这个怎么样吧
What?
怎么了
You bought the firm mattress.
你买♥♥了硬床垫
I thought that's the one you wanted.
我以为你就想要这样的呢
It was.
我是想要
Why would you do that?
你为什么这么做?
Because...
因为...
Is this a trick question?
逗我玩?
I left it up to you.
我让你最后拿主意的
You were supposed to get the one you wanted.
你应该买♥♥你想要的
I got the one you wanted because I love you.
我买♥♥了你想要的 因为我爱你
No.
不
You did it because that's what you do.
你这样做是因为 你就是这样的人
With all your ex-wives, you did whatever they wanted
对你前妻也是 你听她们的
because it was easier, and you ended up resenting them.
因为这样省事儿 但最终你会厌烦她们
Don't you dare do that to me.
你怎么能这样对我
What, take care of you?
怎么了 听你的倒有错了?
Have you met me?
你头一天认识我?
I can take care of me.
我照顾我自己
I need you to take care of you.
我需要你也照顾你自己
I have work to do.
我先走了
You made it to page eight.
你已经跻身前8页了
"Mysterious Hospital Visit for Soap Doc."
"肥皂剧医生神秘就医"
Wow, I'll be sure to send my mom a copy.
我一定寄一份给我妈妈
They told me I have an autoimmune disease,
他们说我有自身免疫病
like Lupus or Sarcoidosis.
就像是狼疮或是结节病
That's what we're here to find out.
所以我们要搞清楚
You really as good as everyone seems to think you are?
你真像人说的那么棒吗
Are you really as miserable as everyone seems to think you are?
你真像人想的那么惨吗
I just want to do something that matters.
我就是想做 有意义的事
Nothing matters.
没什么有意义的事
We're all just cockroaches,
咱们其实都是蟑螂
wildebeests dying on the riverbank.
在河边垂死的困兽
Nothing we do has any lasting meaning.
"有意义"永远只是暂时的概念
And you think I'm miserable?
你还是觉得我很惨
If you're unhappy on the plane, jump out of it.
在飞机上呆的不高兴了 跳出去呗
I want to,
我也想 但是...
but I can't.
我不能
That's the problem with metaphors.
这是隐喻的缺点
They need interpretation.
总得解释
Jumping out of the plane is stupid.
跳飞机是愚蠢的
But what if I'm not in a plane?
不过 要是我不在飞机上呢
What if I'm just in a place I don't want to be?
我只是在一个我不想呆的地方
That's the other problem with metaphors.
隐喻的另一个缺点
Yes, what if you're actually in an ice cream truck,
是 假设你在雪糕车里
and outside are candy and flowers and virgins?
但周围都是糖果 鲜花 美女
You're on a plane.
你就是在飞机上
We're all on planes.
大家都是
Life is dangerous and complicated,
生活既危险又复杂
and it's a long way down.
生活道路又漫长...
So, you're afraid to change?
你害怕改变?
No, you're afraid to change.
不 是你害怕改变
You'd rather imagine that you can escape,
你更愿意相信逃避
instead of actually try,
而不是尝试
because if you fail, you've got nothing.
因为如果你失败 就一无所有了
So, you'll give up the chance at something real,
你放弃了追求真实的机会
so that you can hold on to hope.
紧紧的抓住所谓希望
Thing is, hope is for sissies.
问题是 希望是给小姑娘的
When I get out of here, I'm not going to be afraid anymore.
等我出院的时候 我不会再害怕了
I mean, how many guys get a second chance?
有多少人能做出第二次选择
Too many.
太多了
Half the people I save don't deserve a second chance.
至少一半我救活的病人 都不配做出第二次选择
Now that I've got mine,
现在我还有机会
I'm going to set things right.
我要按我的意思来
I'm going to start by being a better father
我要从做你的好爸爸开始
to you and to your sister.
还有你的妹妹
And to your other sister. And to your other sister.
还有你的另一个妹妹 还有你的另一个妹妹
You realize you're reciting lines from last season?
你意识到你在背上一季的台词吗
We're going to do all the things I promised.
我要满足你所有的愿望
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表