You're wrong. You're lucky you're not fired.
你们错了 很幸运你们没有出局
Two more groups LP and cultures.
分为两组 脂多糖检测和细菌培养
Who doesn't know what a designated hitter is?
谁不知道指定打击是什么意思
Okay, here's her address.
好的 这是她家地址
I want you to break in and find out what she's hiding.
你们闯去她家 找出她隐瞒了什么
Why don't we just ask the patient for the key?
为什么不能直接问病人要钥匙?
Well, if you can find out what she's hiding just by asking, we'd have to redefine hiding.
如果能问出隐瞒什么 恐怕就要重新定义"隐瞒"了
You want to live in this country, learn the language.
你要住在这国家 得学习这里的语言
What do you want the rest of us to do?
我们剩下的人做什么?
30 people for three openings and I want you to wash my car?
30个人竞争上岗 你们就洗洗我的车吧
This is not why I busted my ass in med school.
这不是我在医学院苦学的原因
COLE: We spend a half an hour cleaning the car. Big deal.
我们花半个钟头洗车 没什么大不了
It's demeaning.
这是贬低身份
Work is demeaning?
劳作低下?
We're too good for this?
我们大才小用?
Oh, don't give me that honest day's labor crap.
别跟我说什么 辛苦劳动是恩赐
We all went to med school so we wouldn't have to do an honest day's labor.
我们上医学院是为了不用辛苦地劳作
What about an honest hour's labor?
只不过是劳动一小时
In exchange, we get a shot at learning from one of the best diagnosticians in the world.
作为交换 我们得到 跟世上最好的诊断学家学习的机会
No, we don't.
不 没机会了
If we did, we'd be one of the ones drawing blood or checking for toxins.
如果有机会 我们会去抽血和检查毒素
We're done.
我们完了
He's just not gonna cut us loose until we've dusted his shelves and starched his shirt.
他不放我们走 是还要利用我们 掸尘 浆衬衫
I'm out of here. Who's with me?
我不干了 谁和我一起?
Are we sure he wasn't joking?
他不是开玩笑吗?
Maybe this is just a test.
也许这是一个测试
Everything's a joke and everything's a test
一切都是玩笑 都是测试
and he wants us to do it. Come on, get up here.
他要我们做 来吧 快上来
Well, I could try, but I pulled a muscle in 1987.
我本来可以试试 但我在1987年拉伤了肌肉
I didn't waste two years repeating medical school - to be arrested and deported.
我浪费两年重读医学院 可不想被逮捕驱逐出境
Why'd they make you repeat?
为什么要重读?
Not enough gym credits?
难道是体育学分不够?
According to the state of New Jersey,
根据新泽西州的法律
medical schools in my country suffer from not being from this country.
我国家的医学院 在这个国家不被承认
You know, if you get it open, you're gonna have to come down and let me in.
如果你弄开窗户 你得下来帮我进去
Or, you could just wait out here.
或者你可以等在外面
This is a competition.
这是个竞争
Change your mind?
改变主意了?
No.
没有
Then why are you here? Never intended to quit.
那你为什么回来? 从没打算放弃
Then why did you... Intended to get everyone else to quit.
那刚才你为什么 打算让其他人放弃
Get off the car.
别擦了
I need to clean it.
我得洗车
We need to clean it.
我们得洗车
I stole his keys. We'll take it to a car wash.
我偷到他的车钥匙 我们开去洗车处
He's got people breaking into a woman's apartment.
他让人闯进女病人家里
Obviously, respecting personal property isn't one of the rules.
显然 这里的规则不包括尊重个人财产
I told the super I was worried about my niece.
我告诉看门人 很担心我侄女
She hasn't been answering the telephone.
她一直不接电♥话♥
Nice guy. Two daughters in Mount Holyoke.
他是个好人 有两个女儿 住在蒙特荷约科
No evidence of clots,
没有血块
and other than elevated red blood cell count,
除了血红细胞上升
the blood work was unremarkable.
血液检查没什么特别的
You got a problem with the naked female form?
你看到裸女图会不舒服?
Not at all.
一点也不
Maybe she's just not used to seeing it spooning with the naked dolphin form.
也许她不习惯的是裸体海豚
That's not a dolphin, it's a porpoise.
那不是海豚 是一只鼠海豚
There is a difference, you know.
这是有区别的
Salary, for one thing...
至少 要求的报酬就有区别
You want us to give you a minute?
我们过会儿再来?
High red blood cell count likely means... Carbon monoxide poisoning.
高红细胞数可能意味着 一氧化碳中毒
There are a lot of different explanations for elevated red blood cells.
针对升高的红细胞数有许多不同解释
Yeah, well, which one fits best with the damaged flue that your competitors found
没错 哪一个最吻合 鉴于你们的竞争对手
in the gas fireplace in Osama's cave?
在Osama的洞里发现煤气壁炉泄漏
Car's clean.
车洗干净了
Did you just see a blond guy with a pretentious accent?
你看见一个口音做作的金发男人么?
Can't see an accent. Good point.
口音是看不见的 有道理
Can I have my car keys back?
车钥匙可以还给我吗?
Give me the car keys, put the patient in a hyperbaric chamber
车钥匙还我 送病人去高压氧舱
and no more prime numbers for you.
再也不给你那么好的质数号♥码了
Thank you.
谢了
The high pressure and oxygen will flush the carbon monoxide from your system.
这些高压氧气能够冲刷走你体内的一氧化碳
This much oxygen for too long can have some toxic effects, so we'll do this in cycles.
大量的氧气停留时间过长是有毒害的 所以分成几次进行
Can I talk to you a second?
能跟你谈谈吗?
You're working that thing all the time. ls everything all right?
你一直在摆弄那东西 没问题吧?
We're supposed to be watching her heart rate and blood pressure.
我们本应该好好观测她的心率和血压
Yeah, I was until you pulled me over here.
我在看啊 直到你把我拖过来
I'm sending out a consult on another patient. Okay.
我发咨♥询♥建议给另一个病人 好吧
What? I'm not quitting my old job until I'm sure I've got a new one.
怎么了 在确认找到新工作前 我是不会辞去工作的
I didn't say anything. You had a look.
我什么也没说 你的表情别扭
Yeah, I did. Sorry.
也许 抱歉
Hey, I think she's having a heart attack.
她大概是心脏病发了
(BEEPING) No, I just feel a little funny.
没 我只是感觉怪怪的
Tachyarrhythmia.
心律失常
Call the code!
心脏停跳
...
室颤
Clear!
搞什么 离手
Are you crazy? You can't use those! We're in a hyperbaric...
你疯了吗? 不能用这个
Clear! (DEFIBRILLATOR HUMMING)
我们在高压氧舱里... 离手
She's on fire!
她着火了!
Her heart's beating.
她的心脏跳动了
And we are so fired.
我们被炒定了
KUTNER: We've started her on nitro and blood thinners.
我们给她用了硝化甘油和血液稀释剂
Electrolytes and post-arrest EKG were normal.
电解质和停跳后的心电图正常
The attack was not caused by the procedure.
发作不是由治疗引发的
So, what does cause synesthesia, high red blood cell count and heart attack?
那到底是什么造成了共感觉 高红血球细胞和心脏病发?
Aren't we gonna discuss what caused the sudden appearance of burnt flesh?
难道不用讨论是什么造成了 皮肉烧伤吗?
He brought charged paddles into an oxygenated room.
他把电击设备弄到充满氧气的屋子里
And you didn't stop him.
你也没阻止他
Means either you thought it was a chance worth taking, making you a hypocrite,
要么是你那时也觉得可以一试 证明你是个伪君子
or you thought he'd fail, making you a cutthroat little pixie.
要不就是你指望他搞砸 证明你蛇蝎心肠
What causes... Takayasu's syndrome.
是什么导致了... Takayasu氏综合症
Not without a rash and a fever.
得伴有皮疹和发热
It's gotta be Whipple's.
肯定是韦普尔氏病 没可能
No way. You ever see Whipple's without abdominal pain? Stop it!
韦普尔氏病伴有腹部疼痛 别说啦!
This argument is distracting every male and lesbian here.
这争吵干扰这儿 每一个男人和女同志的注意力
You're both right. In the sense that you've convinced me that you're both wrong.
你们说的都有理 也同时驳斥了对方的观点
What about cardiomyopathy?
原发性心肌症怎么样?
Structural abnormality causes the heart attack and throws clots to the brain,
结构性畸形引发了心脏病发和脑血栓
leading to synesthesia.
造成共感觉
How old are you? I'm 21,
你几岁了? 我21
unless it's relevant.
除非你能说明那跟这有联♥系♥
Okay, Scooter.
好吧 小阿飞
Do a transesophageal echo.
去做个经食管心动图
And since the positive divisors of 26, are 2 and 13, have them assist.
鉴于26可以被2和13整除 他们做你助手
The rest of you, go to the cafeteria. Document 10 things that can cause infection,
剩下的 到自助餐厅去 找出10个能导致炎症的物体源
each.
每人十个
I wouldn't.
最好别吃
Someone named 17 thinks there could be lysteria in the cream cheese.
有个叫17的人说奶酪上可能有李氏杆菌
17's a stupid number.
17是个呆瓜数字
What's Chase doing here? You saw Chase?
Chase在这儿做什么? 你看到Chase?
Last night. Outside my office.
昨天晚上 在我办公室外边
That's interesting.
有意思
It's more curious than actually...
我比较好奇的是...
Chase took a job at the Mayo Clinic in Arizona
Chase接受了亚利桑那州Mayo诊所的聘请
a week ago.
都一周了
Interesting.
有意思
It wasn't Foreman or Cameron you saw,
你 看见 的不是Foreman或Cameron
but Chase, the one you fired.
而是Chase 被你炒掉的那个
Not interesting.
没趣了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表