Along with three very special...
我派了七个最好使的脑子在琢磨 还有三个脑子特殊...
You wouldn't be doing this unless you already knew.
如果你不知道答案 你不会这么做
I tell you, you tell them. Game's over.
如果我告诉你 你就会告诉他们 游戏就结束了
If you know, you are obligated to treat...
如果你知道 你就该去治疗
Well, then, in that case, I don't know.
是这样么 我不确定
Why would a guy voluntarily shove
怎么会有人...
a metal object into an electrical socket?
主动把金属刺进电插座?
I'm getting closer and closer to knowing the answer.
我正在慢慢接近答案
What would happen if I shut down this game?
如果我结束这个游戏会怎样?
I'd fire them all, hire 40 new fellowship applicants and start the game all over again.
我把他们都炒了 再雇40个新应聘者 重新开始游戏
You do know what's wrong with him, right?
你确实知道他得什么病 对吧?
It would be pretty irresponsible if I didn't, wouldn't it?
如果我不知道 那也太不负责任了吧?
WOMAN: Antibiotics aren't working. Legionella could explain the lungs, the fever.
抗生素没有用 军团杆菌能解释肺部问题和高烧...
If she had Legionella, she'd have low sodium.
如果她得了军团杆菌 就会有低钠症状
What can you tell me about her?
关于她个人我们知道什么?
...
也许在琼斯海滩游泳时感染了病毒
But she doesn't even have the energy to finish her crossword anymore.
但她都没有力气完成填字游戏了
What is? Blurry vision.
什么? 视觉模糊
How do you get blurry vision from not being...
你从哪里得出视觉模糊...
You don't stop a daily ritual that cures boredom because you're bored.
填字游戏是她为了对抗无聊 每天必做的 不会因为无聊而终止
She stopped doing her crossword puzzle because she's having a hard time reading it.
她不做填字游戏 是因为看不清楚
What causes fever, boggy lungs, and blurry vision?
什么引起发热 肺积水和视觉模糊?
fungal Aspergillus would explain
真菌
the pneumonia, which explains the fever.
曲霉菌解释了肺炎和发烧
Start her on amphotericin.
给她用两性霉素
Hey, guys. Great job.
伙计们 干得好
If you were going to try to take yourself out,
如果想结果自己
why choose electricity? You eat a bullet, jump off a building...
为什么选触电? 可以饮弹 跳楼...
I love the team thing, by the way.
顺便说下 我喜欢团队概念
Bury yourself alive in Cuddy's cleavage.
你可以活埋在cuddy的乳♥沟♥里
Teamwork, collaboration, all for the greater good...
团队协作分工 为了集体利益努力
It could have been a suicidal gesture as opposed to an actual attempt.
这也许只是看起来像是自杀 却不是真的想死
Interestingly, the rain in Spain doesn't actually fall in the plain all that much.
事实上 西班牙的雨不都落在平原上 (引自电影中的歌♥曲名)
But who puts their internal organs on a skillet just to get attention?
但谁会仅仅为了引起注意 让内脏遭受电击烘烤?
Go ask him.
去问他
That would be cheating.
那就是作弊了
Got a diagnosis yet? Get out of here.
有诊断结果了吗? 出去
Got a stool sample yet? How could you know?
拿到粪便样本了吗? 你怎么会知道?
Oh, I talked to a nurse. Pretty brilliant, huh?
我问了一个护士 挺聪明的 不是吗?
I give you a move House will love straight from one of his former fellows
我给你们支一招 他以前的手下教的 House会喜欢的
and you let me join your team. You're too late.
你们让我加入 太迟了
We already have our diagnosis.
我们已经有了结果
He's lying because he wants you to go away. So do I.
他撒谎是为了让你走开 我也希望你走开
How do we know you're not a double agent?
我们怎么知道你不是双面间谍?
Find out what we're thinking then go back to the women.
弄清我们想什么 再回到女队去?
Because I don't care what you're thinking.
因为我才不在乎你们想什么
You want to know why I want to be on your team? Because you're idiots.
想知道为什么我要来这队? 因为你们是笨蛋
If I can get the women out of the competition, I'm in.
如果我能让女队出局 我就赢了
And so are two of you.
你们中有两个也赢了
So what's the big move?
那么...那高招是什么?
It's called xenodiagnosis. We let these bugs bite you,
叫异体接种诊断法 让这些虫子咬你
then we test their feces for parasites.
然后我们检测它们粪便里的寄生虫
Why can't you test my feces?
你们为什么不检测我的粪便?
Because you've been chugging milk of magnesia for the past hour.
因为一小时来 你都在喝氧化镁乳液 (致泻剂)
You've got a lot going in and nothing coming out.
你吃进很多 什么都没排出
Testing the bugs' feces is actually more accurate than testing yours.
事实上检测虫子的粪便比测你的更准确
Smaller haystack, easier to find the needle.
草垛越小 越容易找针
You okay? Get the bugs off him.
你还好吗? 拿开那些虫子
Get the bugs off him! The test isn't done.
把虫子从他身上拿开! 测试还没好
He's choking!
他噎住了!
HOUSE: Patchy infiltrates on the X-ray, but patient
x光片显示肺部有斑块状浸润
improved with chest PT and oxygen, consistent with aspiration.
用胸部物理治疗和氧气疗法 病人已经好转 可以维持呼吸
So, now we have another symptom to explain.
现在多了一个症状要解释
Why does his throat think his lungs are his stomach?
为什么他的喉咙把他的肺当胃?
And why are your throats closing up?
为什么你们的喉咙都紧闭不语?
Shouldn't we be in separate rooms?
我们不该分个房♥间吗?
You think I'm going to run two differentials at this time in the morning?
难道我会一大清早搞两次鉴别诊断?
Grumpy, you're first. I'm not grumpy.
坏脾气 你先来 我脾气不坏
Well, why would I call you that if you weren't?
我这么叫你 你就是
It's an unusual combination.
这是个不同寻常的组合
Unusual equals exotic equals foreign.
不寻常等于外来的 等于外国的
It has to be connected to his trip to Thailand.
应该和他的泰国之行有关
You practice medicine overseas?
你在海外行医?
I was with Doctors Without Borders for eight years.
我曾在无国界医师组织工作8年
Tada! It's in my file.
我猜对了! 这都在我的档案里
David Blaine hides the six of hearts in a beer bottle. It's still impressive.
虽知David Blaine(街头魔术师) 把红心6藏在啤酒瓶里 却仍令人赞叹
You like exotic. Why are you here? I want this job.
你喜欢异国风情 为什么来这儿? 我想要这份工作
HOUSE: Parent sick? No. I...
父母生病? 不是
I just... This is not the job you want.
我只是... 这不是你想要的工作
This is the job in the zip code you want. You engaged?
你想要的是这个地区的工作 你订婚了?
Yes. Ta-da!
是的 又猜对了!
Am I not allowed to grow up and change my priorities?
我就不能长大成人 改变一下人生重心吗?
You're allowed to. People usually don't.
你当然可以 可人们通常不这么做
This is not a new symptom. Our patient has spinal muscular atrophy.
这不是新症状 我们的病人有脊髓性肌萎缩症
He has documented trouble swallowing. The choking is not new.
记录有吞咽困难 噎住不是新症状
So, if it's nothing new, what caused the old?
虽不是新症状 那是什么引起了旧症状?
Strongyloides worms explain the fainting. We already treated...
粪圆属虫能解释昏倒
So, he's all better, woman who... Thirteen.
我们已经治疗... 那他好了么 女队...谁...
He hasn't gotten any worse.
13号♥ 至少没有变差
That's a pretty passive approach for the daughter of an alcoholic.
酒鬼的女儿 行事不该这么被动保守
Wrong again.
又猜错了
We could stress his system, put him on a tilt table.
可以对他施加些压力 把他放在倾斜床上
If he stays conscious, it means we made the right diagnosis and we win.
如果他保持清醒 说明诊断是对的 我们赢
Then, why haven't you?
那你们为什么还不开始?
Six against four.
六对四
One of the men is going to have to join the women's team.
一个男的要去加入女队
On the other hand, one of the men isn't an actual doctor,
另一方面 男队里有一个不是真的医生
so I guess it's pretty fair.
我想这样也算公平
Men, you're in the penalty box.
男士们 你们在受罚席上
Who's not the doctor?
谁不是医生?
Glad you asked about that.
我很高兴你问起这个
The reason I'm penalizing you is time management.
我惩罚你们的原因是时间管理
In diagnostics, you're always working against the clock.
在诊断学中 你永远在和时间赛跑
The women came up with a theory and they treated the patient.
女队想出一个理论 她们治疗乐病人
You guys just sat around in a lab, hoping a series of blind tests would give you a theory.
而你们只是坐在实验室 巴望着由一堆盲目的测试得出理论
You wasted the patient's time.
你们浪费了病人的时间
Now, I'm going to waste yours.
那我就浪费你们的时间
Her gums are turning yellow.
她的牙龈变黄了
Whatever it is, it's in her liver now.
不管是什么病菌 现在已进入肝脏了
Fungal fit perfectly.
真菌可引发上述所有症状
We were wrong.
我们错了
And we're going to keep being wrong until we're right.
没找到正解前 我们都在犯错
Or until she dies.
可是她等不起了
Yeah. That was very helpful.
行 这话太有启发性了
Need a team to tell me we're mortals.
人总有一死 还用你们来告诉我吗?
Look. I'm sorry. You're right.
对不起 你说的有道理
Doesn't hurt to be reminded that we're dealing with real stakes, here.
我们处理的是生死攸关的大事 不时警醒一下是必要的
Liver failure is a bad thing, but it's also a clue.
肝衰竭很严重 但也是条线索
What does it tell us?
这线索说明了什么?
I can't let you leave if I think you're still suicidal.
我不能让你走 我觉得你还有自杀倾向
I wasn't trying to off myself.
我没打算自寻死路
No, that's right, you were just trying to kill the wall.
是啊 你只想干掉那堵墙
I check this box, and your next roommates are going to be Jesus and Crazy McLoonybin.
我勾上这个框 (你就得进精神病院)
That guy never had a chance.
那家伙脑子烧得厉害了
It's going to sound stupid.
听起来太愚蠢了
Suddenly, you're shy?
你突然害羞了?
You pooped your pants in front of me.
你还在我面前大便失禁呢
It's one of the nasty side effects of dying.
这是死亡前的恶心副作用之一
Last Saturday I got in a car crash.
上周六 我出了次车祸
A drunk driver came over the line and hit me, head on.
醉醺醺的司机违章闯道 把我撞个正着
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表