我觉得不该拿你这么少
You're out $6,000...
你损失了6000
You ruined my life.
你毁了我的人生
I ruined three months.
我只毁了三个月
For the first time in my life,
我有生以来第一次
I was living in the present,
尽兴体会活着的乐趣
'cause that's all there was.
因为那是我的所有
You're suing me, not for the wrong diagnosis,
你要起诉我 不是因为错误诊断
but for the right one?
而是为了 正确的诊断?
Have you spoken to a lawyer?
你和律师谈过么?
You gave me happiness,
你给了我快乐
and then you took it away.
然后你又把它拿走了
Definitely no emboli.
显然不是血栓
...
瞄准开火 至少位置很准
TAUB: It's fuzzy 'cause he was still shaking,
模糊是因为他在颤抖
'cause he was coming down from the heroin.
因为他毒瘾发作
...
门诊室被隔离了
Patient came in with avian flu-like symptoms,
来了个疑似禽流感的病人
and 50 extra dollars in spending money.
外带50块零花钱
Can you do this echo again?
要不重新做一次?
Okay,
好吧
minus five for ingratitude.
不知感恩 扣5分
No "Thank you, Dr. House."
连个谢谢都没有
No "Here's a bottle of Codeine "for your troubles, Dr. House." Oh, no.
也不说拿瓶可待因来 慰劳我的病腿
I was asking if you could do it again
我是说 先打镇静剂
after giving him a sedative to keep him still.
然后再做一次回声检测
I could.
能是能
We'd definitely get the answer,
而且定能找到答案
but since the opiates would decrease his respiratory drive,
但介于鸦♥片♥剂会衰弱他的呼吸
and he already can barely breathe,
而他本来呼吸就够虚弱
minus 10 for asking me to kill the patient.
扣10分 居然要求我♥干♥掉病人
TAUB: What if it's a congenital defect,
如果是先天不足呢?
an anomalous vessel on his heart?
心脏血管畸形
You know that the heart does the blood stuff, right?
你知道心脏是管血液的 是吧?
And the lungs do the breathing?
肺才是负责呼吸的
If the vessel wrapped around his trachea.
但若血管缠绕在气管上呢?
So you can get a clear picture of that vessel.
看是否能拍到清晰的血管图像
What? Wait,
怎么...等等...
what? What? Why?
怎...为什么?
You said the picture sucked because the patient was shaking.
你说病人在颤抖 片子很差劲
MRA will be worse.
MRA就更不用说了
We have to get a picture.
片子总是要拍的
You were doing better before you had a good idea.
继续努力 马上就有好点子了
How can we see it if we don't take a picture?
片子都不拍 我们又怎能看的到?
You can see me, right?
你不是能看见我么
We wanna look at his heart
我们要看看他的心脏
with our eyes.
亲眼看
So, I kill the patient on my operating table,
我在我的手术台上弄死病人
you get to keep testing your team,
你继续测验你的班底
and I take the heat from Cuddy.
然后Cuddy来收拾我
If it goes that way, yeah, that'd be excellent.
若果真如此 倒正合我意
TAUB: His respiratory status is through the floor.
他的呼吸状态岌岌可危
If there's a vessel and we don't remove it fast,
若有血管缠绕 不及时移除
best case, he's on a ventilator for life.
乐观估计 他也要靠呼吸机度过余生
Granted,
同意
it'll be a short one.
而且活不长
Who do you think I should hire?
你觉得我该雇谁?
You want me to tell you in front of him?
你要我当着他的面说?
Well, it'd be rude to ask him to leave now.
若要求他回避 那才叫不给面子
If you don't do the surgery,
如果你不做手术
the patient will die.
病人会死掉
You'll have had nothing to do with it,
你的确毫无责任
and everyone will know that you had nothing to do with it.
但也定会闹得满城风雨
And everyone will know that it's because
大家也便知道
you were pissed off at House for firing you.
你是由于被House解雇而怀恨在心
You know that's not why I'm saying no.
你知道原因不是这个
Yeah, but that's how it's gonna play out.
舆♥论♥不管这个
Keep him and Amber.
留他和Amber
You'll get stuff done.
没有办不成的事
Prep him for surgery.
让他准备手术吧
CHASE: This isn't an anomalous vessel.
不是血管不规则
Look at these lymph nodes.
看看这些淋巴结
Way too big.
太大了
They're the masses you saw.
而且规模庞大
70 over 40. He's crashing.
血压70-40 他快不行了
Two units of PRBCs.
输入2单位浓缩红血球
Starting dopamine. We're losing him!
注射多巴胺 人快不行了
So, how's your game going?
你的游戏进展如何?
It's not whether you win or lose.
并非输赢那么简单
Respiratory failure
呼吸衰竭
and large lymph nodes.
淋巴结肿大
Whatever this is, he's not gonna be breathing much longer.
不管原因何在 人都不会活太久
Does Foreman being here means the game's over?
Foreman到场 是否说明游戏结束了?
It means the patient's life is almost over.
说明病人的生命快结束了
You can call it what you want.
随你怎么措辞
We're done, people. Come on!
游戏结束 快想办法
I need ideas. I don't care who they come from.
我需要建议 不管来自于谁
Of course you do. This is still a game.
不管才怪 我们还在游戏中
You're still gonna reward whoever gets the right idea,
你仍会给优异者以奖励
punish whoever's wrong.
并惩罚犯错的人
Hire who you want. Get this over with.
赶快挑人雇了 把病例解决
Thirteen, Kutner.
13号♥ Kutner
I'm sorry. Go home.
对不住了 回家吧
Why?
为什么?
It doesn't matter.
不重要了
He just told me that I gotta...
是他要我赶快...
Lungs are stiff, could be ARDS.
肺部僵硬可能是 成人呼吸窘迫综合症
You fluid overloaded him.
是被你灌水灌的
Anyone's lungs would leak after that surgery.
谁经受了那次手术 肺都会出问题
Goodbye. Anaphylactic shock.
过敏性休克
No sign of bronchospasm.
无支气管痉挛现象
What if the lymph nodes are caused by chronic stimulation of his immune system?
淋巴结肿大会否 源于免疫系统慢性刺♥激♥?
Impurities in his drugs could've...
不洁的毒品会导致...
Street drugs are laced with all kinds of things.
街头毒品含有多种杂质
An immune overreaction would explain everything.
免疫系统反映过度可以解释一切
Drug diagnosis.
毒品是根源
That's what you're going with?
你是这么想的?
That firing thing,
解雇一事
it was all a dream.
我说说而已
Go find where he gets his drugs and what's in them.
查出他的毒品购自何处 以及里面有什么
And put him on dimercaprol for heavy metal poisoning.
给他用二巯基丙醇 以防重金属中毒
Competition works.
竞争才有活力
AMBER: So, you're not gonna tell me who sells you drugs?
你不打算告诉我毒品购自何处?
What does it matter?
怎么 重要么?
You're dying. Does that matter?
你要死了 这不重要么?
Not really.
不太重要
I'm not an adult.
我不成熟
Never wanted to be.
从未想变得成熟
So, if the choice
所以 若能选择...
is running out the clock with a walker,
靠行走器和一个便盆...
and a bedpan...
度过余生...
You don't regret anything?
你没什么后悔的吗?
Well, there was a lot of drugs,
哦 我吸毒无数
a lot of drinking,
酗酒无数
a lot of fights.
斗殴不止
I regret everything else.
除此之外 我很后悔
You hate me, don't you?
你讨厌我 是吧?
Yeah.
对
I don't care.
我不在乎
What's it like?
那是什么感觉?
It means you have no regrets.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表