YOU busy? Almost done.
忙么 就好了
So just remember, the rabbit goes around the tree
记着 天将降大任与斯人
and jumps down the hole.
必先苦其心志...
Negative for sarcoidosis.
没发现结节
Run him for everything you can think of.
想起来什么就去做什么吧
Lepto, schisto, hemo
钩端螺旋体 血吸虫 血液病
and the fourth Marx Brother nobody ever heard of.
或者等着天上掉馅饼
You bitch!
婊♥子♥!
I just went to get us some lunch.
我只是去拿午餐
You were asleep.
是药的缘故
The drugs didn't move my...
药可没动过我的书!
Jeff?
杰夫?
My husband's having a heart attack! Can somebody help me, please?
我丈夫心脏病发作了 快来人呐
Somebody help me, please!
快来人呐
She saved his life.
她救了他的命
Or she scabbed.
或者说她破坏了罢♥工♥
Depends on your point of view.
看你从哪个角度看了
So, what do we think?
大家怎么看
New symptom?
新症状?
Or just a wife beater?
还是个女打手?
Hey.
嗨!
Time for you to take this baby for a spin.
轮到你使用这个宝贝了
We loaded him full of prednisone
我们给予了大剂量的泼♥尼♥松♥
to try to fix the liver.
来恢复肝功能
Good news is, he's running out of organs to fail.
好消息是 他没几个可以衰竭的器官了
Prednisone could cause roid rage,
泼♥尼♥松♥的副作用包括
which could cause hypertension,
情绪激动引起的高血压 最终导致...
which results... Roid rage after six hours?
用药后6小时才出现?
That rate, by sundown, he'll have eaten most of us.
照这个速度 日落前 他就该吃人了
Still could be the penicillin,
也许是青霉素
allergic reaction.
过敏反应
How does a fried liver put him into a rage?
肝脏烧得他发这么大火?
It's not frying his liver, it's frying his syphilis.
不是烧肝脏 是梅毒
The penicillin's working.
说明青霉素正在起作用
The real patient's emerging.
真正的病人就要出现
So syphilis prevents domestic violence.
梅毒可以防止家庭暴♥力♥
I'm gonna be even more attractive to the ladies.
怪不得我那么受美女欢迎
I was going to test for a heart issue before the syphilis.
检查梅毒之前 我一直想做心功能测试
PFO could explain the heart attack,
卵圆孔未闭可以导致心脏病发作
and reduced blood flow to the brain could explain the rage.
脑供血量减少也可以引起情绪激动
Well, they're all good ideas.
好主意
Okay. Let's take a vote.
那咱们投票吧
How many think it's the roids talking?
谁同意是类固醇引起的?
And who's for the penicillin?
青霉素呢
And how about whatever she said?
还有 她说的那个什么...
Someone hasn't raised their hand.
有人没举手哦
Whatever I decide?
你管我呢
You're setting me up.
你陷害我
Why would I do that?
为什么这么说我
PFO.
卵圆孔未闭
'V : have it.
那就卵圆孔未闭
I just hope the bubble test is positive.
我希望发泡实验是阳性
Or it's no more Mr. Nice Guy.
要不就没有好好先生了
We gave van Gogh chelation therapy.
我们给梵高螯合治疗
Turned him into a house painter.
结果把他变成了粉刷匠
Maybe not.
也许不是
Maybe we just put Hitler on Ritalin.
也许我们只是给希♥特♥勒♥用利他林
Are you comparing House to Hitler?
你把豪斯比作希♥特♥勒♥?
Oh, God.
又来了
Just because I don't think he's Hitler
我不认为他是希♥特♥勒♥
doesn't mean I slept with him.
并不意味着我和他睡过觉
I don't sleep with everyone who's better than Hitler.
比希♥特♥勒♥好的人海了去了
Maybe Taub's right.
也许陶柏是对的
Maybe this is good.
这样挺好
This is not good.
这样不好
He respected our opinions,
他尊重我们的意见
he mocked himself,
他自我解嘲
he was civil, he shared.
他讲文明 懂得分享
He didn't care.
他不关心
He never cares.
他从不关心
He didn't vote.
他没投票
He always cared about one thing,
他只关心一件事
solving the puzzle.
解决疑难杂症
But he was irrelevant in that diagnosis,
但和诊断无关啊
he had no opinion of his own.
他甚至没有自己的想法
He now cares about nothing.
他现在什么都不关心了
You had no choice, you had to treat him.
你没得选 还是得给他看病
What's done is done.
就这样
You know that thing I was going to tell you?
记得我跟你说要告诉你件事么
I gotta tell you.
我憋不住了
I gotta tell someone.
我一定得告诉谁
You have to swear not to tell C.B.
你得发誓不告诉那个母夜叉
It's actually the opposite of swearing.
耸肩是发誓的反义词
I won't tell Amber.
我不告诉安柏
My team thinks that I have syphilis.
我的组员认为我得了梅毒
Why do they think you do?
那他们为什么这么认为
I knew they'd test it sometime for something.
而且我还知道 某时某地他们会检测...
Why would you swap your blood?
你为什么换血样?
What are you afraid they'll find?
你怕他们发现什么
Shut up, you're missing the point.
闭嘴 你没说到点子上
Now they think that I'm on penicillin.
他们以为我现在服用青霉素
Is this some clever practical joke that I'm not aware of?
还是不大明白...
And as I get better, I get nicer.
我吃了药 就会变成好人
That's brilliant.
太有才了
Foreman thinks I actually value his opinion.
福尔曼认为我很重视他的意见
Thank God he said PFO or I'd have had to do some dancing.
幸亏他当时选了卵圆孔未闭 要不我就要抓狂了
You got time for bowling?
一起去打保龄?
Come on, it's work hours.
来吧 现在是上班时间
I'll get my shoes.
我去换鞋
So we don't need to talk about... No.
我们不用谈... 不
You're gonna keep screwing... Yeah.
你还继续演下去... 对
And you're gonna keep talking about it.
你也会继续这个话题
We are who we are.
咱俩谁跟谁
I'll get my shoes.
我去换鞋
Okay, got a good view of the heart.
好了 看得很清楚
What if we lower House's dosage?
我们降低豪斯的剂量怎么样
Maybe stabilize him? He doesn't get worse,
稳定住 不恶化
he doesn't get better.
但还好不了
Quite the line to walk.
别玩悬的
If we're wrong, he dies of neurosyphilis.
搞不好他会死于神经性梅毒的
If we don't, other people die.
不这么做 别人也会死的
Other people who aren't our boss.
别人可不是我们的上司
People.
是人
He switched the blood samples.
他换过血样
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
House told Wilson. I wanted to ruin House's day.
豪斯告诉了威尔逊 我想毁掉豪斯的好时光而已
See you.
拜拜
We're idiots. We're not idiots.
我们是白♥痴♥
Apparently not.
显然不是
There they are. Let's see if they...
找到了 我们来看看...
What are you doing? We're not done.
你干吗去? 还没完呢
He doesn't have syphilis.
他没得梅毒
I know.
我知道
KUTNER: Patient tested positive for syphilis, right?
病人梅毒抗体阳性 对吧
Is this some sort of recap?
来这儿复习病史?
But why did he test positive for syphilis?
但他为什么是阳性呢
Oh, oh, I know this.
我知道
Either, one, he has syphilis.
选择一 他得了梅毒
Or three, he gave us someone else's blood.
选择三 有人换了血样
Get that idiotic smile out of my face,
别冲我傻笑
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表