Why not? No.
你不打算跟我争论一下? 没
That's not really a yes or no question.
这不是个 对 或 不对 的问题
Which is why I'm not answering it.
这就是为什么我不回答
If it's not the IV alcohol, it's gotta be... Not interested.
如果不是静脉注射酒精的问题 那就是 没兴趣
If I'm wrong,she's gonna die.
如果我错了 她就会死了
Are you sure you're still Dean of Medicine?
你确定你还是医学院院长吗
I'm not interested in arguing because I'm not interested in enabling you.
我没兴趣跟你争论 是因为 我没有兴趣捧你
You need someone to bounce ideas off of.
你需要别人 检测你的观点
You need a team.
你需要一个团队
Don't follow me.
别跟着我
MAO inhibitor caused the fever, alcohol caused the pancreatitis,
M.A.O(单胺氧化酶)抑制剂造成发热
alcohol withdrawal caused the V-tach.
停用酒精造成室颤
Your logic is irrefutable.
你的推理无懈可击
You're wrong.
你错了
Well, who are you gonna believe?
哦 你会相信谁?
A classic toy, or a woman who,
一个经典玩具 还是一个没信心的女人
if she had any confidence in her ideas,
但凡对自己有点信心
wouldn't feel the need to distract you with a water bra?
都不需要用水袋胸罩来转移注意力
Are you really just gonna treat the pancreatitis?
你真的要治疗胰腺炎吗?
Are you here to enable me?
你是来给我撑腰的吗?
I don't want her to die because you're stubborn.
我不想让她死于你的顽固
Wow. So, you can enable and rationalize at the same time.
哇 你可以既鼓励又理性
Guess you are still Dean of Medicine.
看来你仍是医学院的院长
If you're right, then this guy,
如果你是对的 那好端端一个姑娘
who's not an ass, who's not a workaholic, who's not a sociopath,
不是工作狂 不是反♥社♥会♥者
has somehow missed both her depression and severe alcoholism.
却不知什么原因吃起抗抑郁药 还酗酒
Yes. Imagine that, a couple with secrets!
是一对保有秘密的恋人
Why would she lie?
她为什么要撒谎?
Okay, alcoholism, you don't wanna advertise,
好吧 酗酒 可能不想大肆宣扬
but...
但是...
If you're right, there'd be an abnormality on the pancreas.
如果你是对的 胰腺肯定有问题
At least do an MRI to confirm.
最少做个核磁确诊一下
(WHISPERING IN HORROR) Oh, my God!
哦 我的天
This guy means business.
这个人是来真的啊
Or guys, could be multiple guys.
或者是一群人 可能是团伙
Or gal. Who knows?
或者是个姑娘 谁知道?
All I can say is, this reeks of boldness.
我只能说他够狠的
(ENUNCIATING) lam not hiring a team.
我不要雇一个团队
You ever tighten a guitar string really, really slowly?
你有没有 慢慢的给吉他紧过弦?
Past the point it can handle the strain?
当琴弦超过所能承受的张力
It makes this weird sound,
会发出那种奇怪的声音
almost like a scream.
就像是尖叫
WILSON: I thought this was gonna be fun.
我以为会很有趣
I mess with you, you mess with me,
你搞我 我搞你
eventually you give in.
最后 你会投降
But you've shown a startling lack of humor,
但 你这么没有幽默感 让我很惊讶
which got me thinking.
让我开始思考
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
What's the real reason you won't hire a team?
你不想雇一个团队的原因 到底是什么?
I told you. I don't need a team.
我说了 我不需要团队
Then hire three people and let them sit on their asses.
那么雇三个人 让他们干坐着好了
That wouldn't be right.
这样不好
Three years ago, you hired a team. What's changed?
三年前 你雇了一个团队 什么改变了呢?
I've become a man of principle.
我变成了一个有原则的人
I've gotten smarter.
我变聪明了
What answer will make Socrates shut up?
到底怎么说才能让"苏格拉底"闭嘴呢?
What's changed is, you hired a team. You connected with a team,
变化就是 你雇了一个团队 你和团队紧密相连
you worked with a team
和团队一起工作
and you lost a team.
却失去了这个团队
Damn.
妈的
There's no abnormalities in her pancreas.
她的胰腺没有异常
You fall in love. You get married.
你坠入爱河 结了婚
50% chance it'll end in misery.
有一半机会 你会惨淡收场
Hiring employees can be even tougher,
雇佣下属则更难
because you know, eventually, they're gonna leave.
因为你知道 他们终究是要离开的
There's increased T2 signal on her hepatic capsule,
她的肝包膜处 有个T2强信♥号♥♥
if you know what I mean.
你若懂我意思的话
You got hurt.
你受伤了
Get over it.
别伤心了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
现在 不介意的话
my patient's about to start bleeding out of her mouth and anus.
我的病人的嘴巴和肛♥门♥快要出血了
Internal bleeding.
内出血
Not anymore.
不再是了
Now it's all over the place.
现在到处是血
Why are you here?
你来这干嘛?
That's my patient down there.
下面可是我的病人啊
You're here because I'm here.
你来这儿是因为我在这儿
I am done enabling you.
我不会再纵容你了
I know.
我知道
The alcohol didn't cause the pancreatitis, the internal bleeding did.
酒精没有导致胰腺炎 内出血导致了胰腺炎
The question is, what caused the internal bleeding?
问题是 什么导致了内出血?
I hate myself.
我好恨我自己啊
You do know that the patient had a building lying on her.
你确实知道 一栋大楼倒在病人身上了
Four days ago.
那是四天前
Bleeding can start at any time.
出血可能始于任何时候
She's bleeding from five different sites.
有五个地方出血
Do you think they synchronized their watches?
你觉得他们对好了表 同时发作?
She got Warfarin after her hip surgery.
在整臀手术之后 她服了杀鼠灵
It's designed to mess with bleeding patterns.
明摆着是要出血的嘛
Fever, heart and bleeding.
发烧 心脏问题 出血
Three problems, three completely different explanations.
三个问题 三种完全不同的解释
She must be the unluckiest woman in the world.
她一定是世上最倒霉的女人了
I only cling to this crazy theory
我之所以坚持这个疯狂的想法
because it's been proven right every step of the way.
是因为每一步都证明是正确的
Each treatment worked.
每一步治疗都有效
Yes. She looks perfectly healthy.
是啊 她看上去真健康
This much bleeding is a symptom of something more.
出血是其他病因的症状
And you need a team,
你需要一个团队
because you're wrong and you're gonna kill this woman.
因为你错了 你会害死这个女人的
If I had a team, this patient would be dead,
如果我有团队 这个病人早就死了
because they'd be here instead of me
因为他们会替我留守在此
and they wouldn't notice the size of this woman's uterus.
他们不会注意到这个女人子♥宫♥的大小
Hi. How's it going?
嗨! 进行得如何?
Mind if I observe?
我来观察一下 不介意吧?
Got a big room up top with a big window just for that.
在上面安个大窗户 用意在此啊
Stop that.
哦 停手
You wanna look at vaginae, there are websites for that.
你想要观察阴♥道♥ 网上有
You think I'm made of money?
你觉得我钱太多了?
Can you get him out of here?
你能把他弄走吗?
Enlarged uterus
扩大的子♥宫♥
means that she was recently pregnant.
说明她最近怀过孕
She's a good liar, but I doubt she can hide a baby from her boyfriend.
她是个谎话精 但也不可能背着男友藏着孩子
Scraping in the uterus indicates that she had an abortion,
子♥宫♥刮痕说明她曾堕过胎
and nothing in her medical history.
但是病史没写
Only one reason to hide an abortion.
隐瞒堕胎的原因只有一个
Boyfriend wants babies, she doesn't.
男友想要孩子 但她不想
...
除非那人是拿了把枪堕的胎...
Stop enabling him.
别怂恿他!
It's not the abortion, it's what she did after.
不是堕胎的关系 而是堕胎后的事情
The boyfriend would have noticed condoms,
男友会留意避孕套
he would notice abstinence.
他会留意她的节欲
He would not notice the pill,
但他没法留意避孕药
which means I don't need a team!
瞧 我不需要团队!
Hey, where's your mother in common law?
嘿 你那位未来岳母大人呢?
Dr. House, this is Doug McMurtry.
House医生 这位是Doug Mcmurtry
His girlfriend was working with Megan when...
她的女友曾和Megan一起工作...
She's dead?
她死了?
She passed this morning.
今天早上去世的
Well, then why are you still here?
那你为啥还在这儿呢?
I need the old lady's consent to do some treatment.
我需要老太太的同意 来做一些治疗
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表