I need to know what kind of drugs, Kenny, and how much.
Kenny 我们需要知道毒品的种类和剂量
Coke, mostly. A lot of coke.
可♥卡♥因♥ 大部分时间是可♥卡♥因♥
And then when I run out,
搞不到的时候
I usually go to LSD or acid.
就吃些"摇脚丸"或者"一粒沙"
Those are the same thing.
这两个是同一样东西
They are?
是么?
You don't do drugs, do you?
你并不吸毒 是吧?
I drank from my dad's liquor cabinet one time...
我偷喝过爸爸的酒...
We're not gonna do this test. No...
这个检测取消
I need you to turn on your side.
快侧过身
We need to intubate. I need some help in here!
我们需要插管 快来帮忙
HOUSE: Too bad you guys are going for a theatrical release.
影片公映时你们不能到场 真是遗憾
Vomiting blood would have made a great act-out.
吐♥血♥的镜头可大有戏料
No pallor, no melena.
食管贲门黏膜撕裂
...
脸色不苍白 也没有便血
Why are you wearing a tie?
你干嘛打领带?
I always wear ties, I'm a doctor.
一直都打 我可是个医生
Sorry
抱歉
出血导致心脏病发作
HOUSE: Bad idea.
想法糟透了
The hemorrhage came after the block.
出血是在心脏病发之后
House, let them do their job.
House 别打扰他们
Is anybody here more interested in the medicine, a little less interested in the paparazzi?
这儿有人更在乎医疗 而不那么在乎狗仔队么?
...
可由于饮食不当所致
...
可能是消化性溃疡
Good.
说得好
Except no abdominal pain,
但是病人没有腹痛
patient hasn't lost his appetite
也没有丧失食欲
and the last I checked, the gastrointestinal tract isn't connected to the heart.
而且据我所知 肠胃疾病与心脏没什么关系
Yeah, but other than that, real good.
对 除此之外 的确是好见解
Nasopharyngeal angiofibrosis.
鼻咽血管纤维化
I just said it wasn't a nasal tumor.
我刚刚说了 不是鼻腔肿瘤
COLE: Stomach cancer. Tumor causes bleeding,
胃癌 肿瘤导致出血
body's reaction to the tumor
机体对肿瘤的反应导致副瘤综合征
causes paraneoplastic syndrome,
总算出现个有貌又有才的
You and Taub, run the scope, find the tumor.
你和Taub去做胃镜 找到肿瘤
Could be dangerous.
也许有危险
If the bleeding was caused by liver failure as a result of the intracranial pressure...
如果出血是由于 颅内压所引发的肝衰竭
Liver is the one organ you can't ascribe to intracranial pressure.
肝脏和颅内压根本是八竿子打不着
True.
也对
Intracranial pressure can cause liver problems.
颅内压会引发肝脏问题
It causes an increase in the cavernous sinus pressure, which causes pressure
它会导致海绵窦血压升高
in the superior vena cava,
使得上腔静脉增压
which shuts down the liver.
从而使肝脏衰竭
Did you just think of that? No.
你刚想起来? 不
Then why didn't you say anything in...
逼我去做我所反对的检测
and then I'd look like a hypocrite in front of the thousands of people
而在上千观众眼里 我就是个见风使舵的
and potential future employers watching this film.
没准观众里就有人 将来要接受我的简历
If you're right,
如果你是对的
and we stick a scope back down a kid with liver failure,
而我们却给肝衰竭的孩子做内窥镜
he could bleed again.
他还会出血的
I know.
我知道
He just vomited blood.
他刚吐了血
Isn't that dangerous?
这难道不危险吗?
No. You're in good hands.
确实危险 你来决定吧
Okay.
好吧
All right.
做吧
Well, it's great how he rebounded from that setback.
他在那次挫折后 恢复的相当不错
DARNELL: What setback?
什么挫折?
He didn't tell you about the...
他没告诉你关于...
Well, that's his right.
哦 那是他的权利
The records were sealed.
记录被保密
Personally, I think he was just tapping his foot and reaching for the toilet paper.
个人认为 他只是踮踮脚 去拿卷卫生纸了
Obviously it was a witch hunt.
显然是一次猎巫事件 (意同:政♥治♥迫♥害♥)
DARNELL: You think they singled him out because...
你认为他是被故意孤立是因为...
No. Literally, a witch hunt.
不 就是字面上的猎巫
Dr. House is a practicing Wiccan.
House医生是个执业巫师
It's a beautiful religion, it's very caring. Hey, hey, hey, hey.
很不错的宗教信仰 很人性化...
You have an all-access pass to the case,
你们是来跟拍病例的
not my Fave 5s. Now, go.
但不许骚扰我的宠物 快走
Come on! Come on! Let's go!
快点快点 离开
I think I'm going blind.
我想我眼力快不行了
Hairy palms, too?
手上也长毛了吧?
She said something idiotic again and I didn't even notice it.
她又说蠢话了 而我居然没听出来
Foreman had to point out that it was idiotic.
还得Foreman指出荒唐之处
...
多好啊 都让你着迷了
No, I think it's something systemic.
不 我觉得是身体上的问题
She killed a patient.
她害死了病人啊
Ask her out.
贱♥人♥一个
The bitch?
约她出去啊 蛇蝎女?
She's a bitch.
她是个贱♥人♥
No, the one that's making you an idiot.
不是 我说那个让你变蠢的
It's the story of life. Boy meets girl. Boy gets stupid.
人生就这样: 男人遇见女人 男人变成蠢驴
Boy and girl live stupidly ever after.
从此 他们一起过着愚蠢的生活
...
不是 "象人"又吐♥血♥了
...
但内窥镜导致了静脉出血
Took 20 minutes of banding to stop it.
花了20分钟处理止血
His craniofacial deformity is causing intracranial pressure...
他的颅面畸形导致了颅内血压升高...
...
为何没流鼻血?
...
为何没有呼吸困难?
...
但你的想法仍然不对
I need new ideas. Anybody?
我需要新想法 谁说?
Does it bother you that this kid's gonna die
若是由于你们不愿放下摄影机
because you won't put down that camera at all? You know?
而导致孩子死亡 你们就一点也不内疚么?
Your people should be extra motivated.
你的手下应该会更加活跃才对
...
才不是 他们都担心会出丑
Dr. House, heart block plus liver failure could mean autoimmune.
House医生 心脏病变与肝衰竭 可能是自免疫疾病
Maybe scleroderma.
也许是硬皮病
Foreman? Does that make sense?
Foreman 说的有道理么?
Not without tight skin on the hands,
除非病人30多岁
muscle weakness and a 30-year-old patient.
手部皮肤变硬 而且肌肉无力
Liver failure plus heart block could be a mitochondrial disorder.
心脏病变与肝衰竭 可能是线粒体异常
Hey, say what she just said.
你 重复一遍她的话
Liver failure plus heart block could be a mitochondrial disorder?
心脏病变与肝衰竭 可能是线粒体异常?
Go look for signs of retinal degeneration.
去查查是否有视网膜变性的迹象
No, it's ICP.
不会 是颅内压问题
You're only gonna see swelling.
你只会看到充血
Take him with you, so he can see the degeneration, too.
把他也带上 让他亲眼看看
DARNELL: So before you worked here in the ER,
在你就职于急诊室之前
Why did you leave?
三年半
Hey. I don't wanna be on TV.
你为何离开? 嘿 我不想上电视
...
会把你模糊处理的
Take off your pants.
把裤子脱掉
You gonna be able to use any of this if I start swearing?
要是我开始骂街 你们还打算继续拍下去?
Did House treat you as badly as he treats his current fellows?
House对待你也像对现在的手下那样苛刻吗
Loaded question.
问得好
Fuck
靠...
That's not even a word.
我什么也没说
Fork!
"好"
Very clever.
真机灵
I learnt how to be a doctor from House.
从House身上我学到了如何做医生
Or at least a doctor who learnt
或者说学到了从医之道
how to be a doctor from House,
无法忍♥受他 是否也是离开他的原因?
No, no. I love Dr. House.
不是 我...我喜欢House
Now, that's something we haven't heard.
这可是头一次听到
I mean...
我是说...
What did you ask me again?
你问我什么来着?
DARNELL: Why you um.
你为何离开
I loved being around him,
我...我喜欢和他共事...
professionally. You know,
只是工作上 你知道的
he was always stimulating.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表