I gotta go on a killing spree.
我要杀人去
Or four, he has something that tests positive for syphilis.
选择四 他得了某种病 可以让梅毒检测呈阳性
It's not Chagas.
不是南美洲椎虫病
He worked in Costa Rica, before he was married.
他婚前在哥斯达黎加工作过2年
Is two a spree or do I have to kill you too?
就杀那两个 还是你也想凑个数?
Chagas wouldn't explain the niceness.
椎虫病不会让你成为老好人的
I've heard of remote tribes that actually
我确实听说过某些部落表现
practice acts of kindness.
的特别友善
Or the Chagas caused encephalitis.
也许是椎虫性大脑炎
The MRI showed no signs... Until we started him on steroids,
在我们使用类固醇抑制他的免疫系统前
compromised the immune system
核磁什么也没照出来
and let the infection flare up.
现在感染加重了
I did another one.
我又做了一次
It's not much.
不明显
It's plenty.
但足以说明了
You figured this out because I don't have syphilis?
就因为我没得梅毒 你想到这个病?
Damn.
该死
It should have been my epiphany.
本来应该是你们恍然大悟的
Good news and bad news.
好消息 坏消息
Good news is, we know what you have,
好消息是我们知道你得了什么病
it's treatable, and you're going to live.
可治愈 你会好好活着
Really?
真的?
What's the bad news?
坏消息呢
The cure is a grueling course of pills.
治疗要吃好多好多药
It's like one a day for a month.
是个度日如年的过程
Now you're just trying to make me laugh.
你是在逗我玩
Yeah, like that's a challenge.
是啊 逗你玩还不太难
You have Chagas disease.
你得了椎虫病
It's a parasite.
是一种寄生虫
It's been asymptomatic for 10 years.
已经隐匿了十年
but enough to alter your personality.
但足以改变你的性格
We're back to that?
又来了
He screamed at you,
他朝你吼
you don't think he can change?
你不相信他会改变?
That was because of the drugs.
是药物作用而已
So you think drugs are more powerful than parasites?
你相信药物比寄生虫厉害?
but I stand by the principle.
我坚持原则
I'm not worried.
我不担心
Neither am I.
我也不担心
Neither am I.
我也是
But that's because I don't care.
因为不关我事
Reviews?
评分?
It was brought
我注意到
to my attention that, on occasion,
在某些场合 我对医院管理层
I am not respectful of hospital hierarchy.
确实不够尊重
The word was "contemptuous."
正确用语是"藐视"
Well phrased, thoughtful...
用词恰当 有深度
identically phrased.
用词完全一样
These are all the same.
这些写的全一样
Because underneath it all, we are all the same.
这是因为 说到底 大家都是一路货色
And Foreman refused to type his up.
福尔曼拒绝写他自己的那份
Well, it's more than I expected.
好吧 已经出乎我的意料了
There's an extra one in there.
还有份奖励的呢
"Your treatment of patients is nonexistent
你根本没有医治病人
"because you're not a doctor, you're an administrator."
因为你不是医生 你是行政人员
Foreman convinced me that these could be helpful.
福尔曼跟我说 这样写比较好
"Your management of employees is,
"你对员工的管理..."
well, let's face it, they're outside carrying signs."
面对现实吧 他们在外面举着牌子散步呢
The strike ended.
罢♥工♥结束了
The nurses have been back for two shifts already.
护士们已经回来工作两个班了
You'd think I'd have noticed.
你觉得我一定会留意
What exactly did they do around here?
她们到底在干什么
"You act like employees should fear and respect you,
你想让员工尊敬你
but your eyes tell us...
但你的眼睛告诉我们...
"Actually your eyes tell us nothing,
你的眼睛不会说话
because we're looking at your boobs,
因为我们光顾看你波涛汹涌了
"which tell us that you're desperate
说明你迫不及待的想人跳出来
to have someone jump on you
面对着你 咕哝着
"and tell you they love you one grunted syllable at a time.
一字一句的告诉你 他有多爱你
"What you want, you run away from.
你想要的 你逃避
What you need, you don't have a clue.
你无知 你需要的
"What you've accomplished makes you proud.
你得到的 你自豪
"But you're still miserable."
但你还是很可怜
Please sign.
签字吧
I got a call from Amber today.
今天安柏给我打电♥话♥
Says there's been a violation your contract.
说你违反了协议
You've been seeing Wilson on her time.
你在"她的"时间看过威尔逊
She breached confidentiality.
她也违反了保密条款
You can let it slide, Officer,
睁一只眼闭一只眼吧 长官
we're even.
我们扯平了
Yes, you are.
好的 你们打平
You're both losing fingers.
但你们要一人切一节手指
Look what I found.
看我拿来什么了
Nice.
真好
They think you might be able to come home tomorrow.
他们说你明天就可以出院了
Yeah? That's good.
是么 太好了
What's the matter?
怎么了
The ketchup.
番茄酱
There's something wrong with that.
吃起来不对
Tastes fine.
挺好的啊
ls there anything else?
其他的呢
Everything else is great.
其他很好
I just, I don't know,
我只是...我不知道
I guess I don't like ketchup anymore.
看来我不再喜欢番茄酱了
Wonder what else I don't like.
真想知道还有什么不喜欢的
Roll over.
翻身
We need a tougher punishment.
我们的惩罚应该再重一点
You want to come over to the poopy side?
看看屁屁这边吧
So where are you two going Friday night?
你们俩周五晚上去哪
Dinner at L'Auberge.
法国馆子吃饭
You're lying.
你撒谎
Of course I am.
没错
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表