How did they know?
他们是怎么知道的是这个病呢
C3.
C3(补体第三成分)啊
Before that. LE Prep.
在那之前... 系统性红斑狼疮预检
But she doesn't have any controlled pore glass beads.
但是她那没有可控孔度玻璃珠
You don't need them.
你不需要
HOUSE: When you shake the test tube,
当你摇晃试管的时候
the paperclip will damage some of your blood cells.
回形针也能破坏血细胞
If you have an autoimmune disease,
如果你有自身免疫疾病
your immune system will gorge itself on the damaged cells.
你的免疫系统会攻击那些破损细胞
They'll get big and fat so that you can see them under a microscope.
他们会变大变明显 你在显微镜下就能看见
How you doing?
你怎么样
No change.
没什么起色
So, how long should I give the cells to fatten up before I check them?
我要等多长时间细胞才会变大看的见
A couple hours.
几个小时
Or you could stop being a hypocrite and take the prednisone now.
或者你不用继续装伪君子 现在就服下强的松
Not bending to your will makes me a hypocrite?
没有屈服你的意愿就是伪君子了?
If your psych patients demanded lab
如果你的心理病人都要求检测结果
results you'd never make a diagnosis. So, I'm wrong.
你就不用诊断了 所以我是错的
You sleep like a baby. Your life is unfolding as you dreamed.
你睡的象个婴儿一样甜美 你的生活和梦想一模一样
Everyone is miserable.
每个人都很痛苦
You don't change that because people don't change.
你不改变那些 因为人们不会改变
You want to believe that because then you're freed from any responsibility for your misery.
你想相信那些 来使你从自己的困扰中解脱出来
Oh, shut up.
闭嘴
I get enough of this from Wilson.
我从威尔森那听的够多了
And yet, you keep hanging out with him.
你还是一直和他来往
And, from what I hear,
从我听到的
you have spent more time with me
你和我呆的时间
than with any other patient.
比起他病人要长
Sorry about that.
对此感到很抱歉
Call me when you get the results.
检测结果出来就联♥系♥我
How's your patient?
你病人怎样了
She has an autoimmune disease.
她患了自身免疫疾病
Tell the psych department she's in denial.
跟精神科说 她还在拒绝承认
I had to fire Cameron.
我得解雇卡梅隆
What? What happened?
为什么 发生什么事了
A sixty-five-year-old man came into the ER with a hip fracture.
一位65岁的老人因为骨盆骨折 去了急诊室
Cameron gave him Demerol.
卡梅隆给了他度冷丁
The guy was on an MAOI.
那个人在服用单胺氧化酶抑制剂
Put him into a hypertensive crisis.
于是引发了高血压危象
Is he going to live? Taub caught the error in time.
他还能活吗 陶博及时发现了
If she'd just admitted the mistake,
如果她肯悔过的话
maybe I could have just suspended her, but...
我可能只会让她停职
She's packing up.
但是她在收拾东西
If you want to say goodbye.
不知你是否想道别
We should be hearing from the South Pole in a few minutes.
我们得听南极那边的检测结果
That's it?
完了?
There's nothing to be done.
没什么能做的了
She screwed up.
她搞砸了
She's got no one to blame but herself.
只能怪她自己
I've got to go talk to Cameron.
我得和卡梅隆谈谈去
Cuddy wouldn't can her for one screw-up.
卡迪不会因为她犯了一次错 就把她炒了的
And if she did, she wouldn't come to me.
如果她真这么做了 她就不会来找我
And if she did, she wouldn't open with, "How's your patient?"
如果她真这么做了 她就不会先说你病人怎么样了
And if she did... Why would she lie?
如果她真这么做了 她为什么要撒谎
Timeless question.
永无止境的问题
In this case, she conspired with your co-workers to teach me
这次她和你的同事合谋
that some things are more important than cable.
来教会我有些事比有线电视更重要
I'm going to have to teach them that they're wrong.
我要教他们 他们是错的
Come on. South Pole really should be calling.
该联♥系♥南极了
LE Prep test was negative.
系统性红斑狼疮预检是阴性
It's not autoimmune.
不是自身免疫疾病
You're basing that on a test done with a paper clip.
你的结果建立在由回形针做的检测上
Just take the prednisone.
赶紧服了强的松
Either find another diagnosis, or find another test.
要么找另一个诊断 要么找另一个检测
(SIGHS) There is one way.
还有一个办法
You can take this experimental drug called
你可以服下这个测试性药
prednisone.
强的松
If your kidneys start working... There is another test.
你的肾就会有好转 还有一个检测
I think Foreman may have just broken up, there.
我想刚福曼好象说错话了
What he actually said was,
他实际上想说的是
"There is no other test."
没别的检测了
FOREMAN: If you have an autoimmune disease,
如果你有自身免疫疾病的话
exposure to the cold should decrease your kidney pain.
暴露在寒冷中能减轻肾疼痛
If I go outside, we'll have our answer?
如果我去外面 就能有答案?
And you knew about this?
你早就知道了?
I rejected it because if you're frozen solid,
我否决了是因为你如果冻僵了
it's hard to get the needles into your arms.
针就扎不进你的胳膊了
How long do I need to stay out?
我需要在外面呆多长时间?
At least five minutes. Eight minutes outside would kill a healthy person.
至少五分钟 在外面呆八分钟能把健康人冻死
And healthy people don't suck on oxygen masks.
还有健康人不会戴氧气罩
Healthy people can pee.
健康人能撒尿
I'll go get Sean, have him come with me.
我去叫肖恩 让他跟着我
Just take the prednisone.
还是服下强的松吧
Once I come inside,
等到我回来
if it's autoimmune.
如果真是自身免疫疾病
Are you all right?
你还好吗
(COLLAPSING) Oh, I'm sure she's just fine. Cate?
我相信她还不错
Do you know if there's anyone down there who has a cell phone?
看看那里有没有人有手♥机♥
FOREMAN: it took the station mechanic 20 minutes to respond.
那个机械工20分钟后才接通
She'd already slipped into a coma.
她已经陷入昏迷了
Started her on prednisone, but no improvement.
给她服下了强的松 但是没有任何好转
Means it's not autoimmune.
说明不是自身免疫疾病
Good thing she's in a coma.
还好她在昏迷
Or we'd have to listen to her gloat. And where are we going?
不然我们都得看她得意洋洋 我们这是去哪
To find the useful members of my team.
去找我团队里有用的队员
You're letting them off the hook? You happy?
你不准备让他参与了吗? 满意了?
Because of you, I'm not gonna be able to watch Law & Order in Korean.
因为你 我不能看韩语的法律与秩序了
Why am I here?
我在这干吗
Because I want to ask you about your girlfriend.
因为我想想问问你女朋友的事
I must know who she is, or you'd have told me her name.
我肯定认得她 或者你已经说过她的名字了
She doesn't have a name. It's some sort of birth defect.
她没名字 就像是先天缺陷
There's only about 12 people we both know.
我们两个都认识的有12个左右的人
And I can't remember five of their names, so we're down to
我不记的其中5个人的名字 所以只剩下...
Cuddy, your ex-wives.
卡迪 你前妻
Your mama.
你妈
WILSON: You need to run a kidney function test.
你需要做个肾功能检测
Yes. If only she wasn't in a coma,
是的 如果她没昏迷的话
we could get her to run a test to find out why she's in a coma.
我们就能让她做个检测 看她是不是在昏迷
The results would likely be paradoxical.
检测结果会比较自相矛盾
It can't be Cuddy, because you're straight. it can't be...
不可能是卡迪 因为你是异性恋 不可能是...
We could talk the mechanic through the test.
我们可以教给机械工怎么做检测
Too complicated.
太复杂了
Unless he's thirsty.
除非他渴了
Drink her urine?
喝她的尿?
If it has a strong, concentrated taste,
如果有很强烈浓缩的味道
it means the problems are in her kidneys.
说明是肾的问题
Watery taste means it's her brain.
水一样的味道说明是大脑的问题
And then you can fix it? Let's say, yeah.
然后你们能治好她? 假设可以
How do I get the urine out of her?
我怎么把尿弄出来?
Take a straight catheter and insert it...
用个直的导管 插♥进♥去
Those are your only questions?
这是你唯一的问题?
Not, "Is it safe?"
而不是 安全吗
Or, "ls there another way?"
或者 还有别的办法吗
Or, "Are you out of your minds?"
或者 你疯了吗
You wouldn't ask me if...
你不会要求我这么做的如果...
Wait a second.
等等
You're in love with her.
你爱上她了
That explains why you're so eager to get her naked, then have a drink.
这就解释了为什么你如此想让她裸体 然后喝点东西
Because most guys like to go the other way around.
因为大多数人都喜欢反过来
Why do you care how I feel about her?
我对她什么感觉你这么关心干吗?
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表