骨髓库显示克利夫兰市有一个49岁男人
First flight out of Cleveland leaves at...
去克利夫兰的第一班飞机会在...
Why is a 49-year-old Cleveland man a closer match than her daughter?
为什么一个49岁的克里夫兰男人比她女儿更吻合?
He may not be. Maggie didn't let us test her.
应该没 不过玛姬不同意检查她女儿
Why not? Pain, danger, risk of...
疼痛 危险 冒风险...
Only reason to give multiple reasons is you're searching for what the person wants to hear.
肯定还有一些不为人知的事情
House.
豪斯
You're wrong about sainted Mommy.
看来你对那位圣女母亲的看法是错误的
Don't care. You can forget the donor bank.
不管那个 不用问骨髓库了
There's no CA-2 deficiency.
她没得碳酸酐酶II型缺乏症
Best we can do is make her comfortable.
我们能做的就只有让她好过些了
Is that from Taub?
陶博给你的?
Yes.
是的
Yes, it is.
一点没错
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Who's gonna tell the patient she's dying?
谁去告诉病人她快死了?
I will.
我去
And nobody leaves here until we find out what killed her.
我去问清楚之前都别走
Whatever she has is fatal.
她得的反正是绝症
Makes no difference if it's disease number 58 or 907.
不管是第58种还是第907种都没区别了
Are you guys mad at me?
你们在生我的气?
No.
没
You had no choice.
你是没得选
Of course I had a choice. You had no choice once I made my choice.
我做的选择让你们没得选
And now, I'm choosing not to be mad at you.
现在我选择不生你的气
Do you think that will make your lives better or worse?
这样你觉得会让你好过些还是难过些?
I told my mom I don't care what she thinks.
我跟我妈说了 我不管她说什么
I want you to test my marrow.
我要你们验我的骨髓
I can't be dying.
我不可能死
...
一派胡言
You don't even know what I have.
你都不知道我到底得的什么病
What you have is one last Christmas with your daughter.
你有的 只是跟你女儿度过最后一个圣诞节
One last chance to give her a present.
也是最后的机会来送给她礼物了
The truth.
说实话
It's inexpensive,
不值钱
highly valued.
但有很高价值
Never have to stand in line to return it the day after Christmas.
你也会一身轻松的
What are you talking about?
你到底在说什么?
A mother who's going to die doesn't refuse a donor test because it might hurt.
一个将死的母亲拒绝让女儿做骨髓检查 不是因为那可能会有风险
She refuses when she knows it won't match.
是因为她知道肯定不会匹配
I can do DNA tests if you'd rather keep lying to me.
如果你还不肯说实话 我可以做DNA鉴定
I never wanted kids.
我从没想过要孩子
I loved them, but with my genes...
我很爱孩子 只是我的基因...
I knew this woman,
那时我认识了一个女人
a drug addict.
她有毒瘾
She got pregnant, didn't want to have an abortion.
她怀孕了 不想去做人工流产
But she also didn't want her daughter to ever know who her real mother was.
也不想让她女儿知道她的生母是谁
What she was.
还有她是怎样一个人
I promised never to tell.
我发誓为她保密
A promise to an addict is worth more than a promise to your daughter?
这么说对一个瘾君子的承诺要比对你女儿的还重要?
It'd be cruel to tell her.
真♥相♥对她太残酷了
Right.
没错
She lives a lie. You get to die a hypocrite.
她活在谎言中 你带着虚伪的称号♥死去
Mom? The doctors told me what's happening.
妈 医生告诉了我一切
It's gonna be okay, sweetheart.
肯定会好起来的 亲爱的
I promise you.
我保证
Doctors can be wrong.
医生可能是错的
There's still a chance I can beat...
还有一线生机的...
You really believe that?
你真的那么觉得?
I do.
是的
No, Mom. You're dying.
不 妈妈 你快死了
Nobody can help you.
没人帮的了你
It's not gonna be okay.
事情不会好转的
Right
对
What did you get for Christmas?
你得到什么圣诞礼物了
I got a watch, a vintage LP, and a second edition Conan Doyle.
一块手表 一张老式唱片和柯南·道尔的第二版小说
And if that wasn't bad enough, my patient's dying.
如果这些还不够糟糕 再加一个 我病人要死了
Christmas deaths in a hospital. There's nothing more depressing.
没有比在圣诞节死在医院更令人难受的了
No one ever wants to go in the patient's room.
没人愿意去病人的房♥间
Even the candy stripers leave them alone.
即便那些可爱的护士助手也会离得远远的
But I saw something amazing.
但是我看见了精彩的一幕
Pure truth.
纯粹的实话
She told her mother that she was dying.
她告诉她妈妈她快死了
Stripped her of all hope.
夺去她所有的希望
That sounds
听起来...
horrible.
很可怕
It was like watching some bizarre astronomical event that you know you're never gonna see again.
就像看到某些奇异的天文现象 你知道自己永不可能再看到了
You tell people the cold, hard truth all the time.
你不总是冷酷无情地把实话告诉病人吗?
You get off on it.
你还很得意
Because I don't care.
因为我不在乎
She cared.
她在乎
And she did it, anyway.
但她还是实话实说了
She did it because she cared.
她因为在乎所以说了
The angels of Christmas have finally given House a present he can appreciate.
圣诞天使总算给豪斯一件他喜欢的礼物了
...
别把这也跟基♥督♥扯上
...
他身上钉子够多了
Patient had to die... Why don't you take off that hat?
病人已经医治无望 ... 你能不能把那帽子摘了
It's Christmas. It's a reindeer.
圣诞节到了
Who cares?
谁在乎这啊
Things have their place.
凡物都有定所
You wouldn't hang dreidels from a Christmas tree.
就像圣诞树上挂陀螺就不合适
You could.
你可以挂啊
Things don't care.
那些东西又不在乎
No, they don't.
是啊 它们不在乎
Happy solstice, House.
冬至快乐豪斯
*(HOUSE SINGING) God rest ye merry gentlemen
*god rest ye merry, gentlemen
*Let nothing you dismay
*let nothing you dismay
*Remember, Christ, our savior
*remember christ our savior
*Was born on Christmas day
*was born on christmas day
*To save us all from Satan's power
*to save us all from satan's power
*When we were gone astray
*when we weregone astray...
Have you people no holiday spirit?
难道你们不该有点节日的气氛吗?
Bring me the eggnog of good cheer.
都给我拿出点精神吧
House, if you have something to say, say it.
豪斯如果你有话就赶快说
If you don't, give us a chance to get home before Santa.
如果没有 就让我们在节日前早点回家
Scrooge.
吝啬鬼
Give the patient risperidone.
给病人用利培酮
That's an anti-psychotic. She's dying.
那药是治精神病的 她是快死了
She's not crazy.
但是她不疯
I am gonna perform a Christmas miracle.
那我就给大家上演一出圣诞节奇迹
You said all the other causes of osteopetrosis are fatal.
你说过其它引起骨骼石化症的原因都是致命的
Except for the one we discounted early
不包括我们提前就排除掉的
because it was impossible.
因为那本是不可能的
When a fetus forms, it's just a mass of cells.
胎儿形成时只是一团细胞
Breast tissue covers extensive portions of the body.
乳腺组织覆盖着身体的大部分
As the fetus develops, most of this tissue recedes
胎儿慢慢长大 这种组织大部分消退
remaining only in the fun places.
只在该留的地方留下来了
But sometimes, extra breast tissue is left behind in places where it doesn't belong.
但是有时候多余的乳腺组织留在了其它地方
Risperidone does a lot of things.
利培酮能有很多作用
One is it makes breast tissue swell so we can find it more easily.
其中一个就是令乳腺组织涨起 这样我们更容易找到
You're telling me I could have breast cancer?
你是在说可能我是得了乳腺癌...
Somewhere not in my breasts? That doesn't make sense.
但不是在胸部? 太荒谬了
Taub's parents have a winter condo in Florida. They're still New Yorkers.
陶博的父母在福罗里达州有个公♥寓♥ 但他们仍然是纽约人
Actually, my parents... Don't care.
其实我父母... 不重要
I told a parable.
我打个比方
Now, I'm gonna raise the dead.
现在我要把你起死回生了
Give me that syringe.
把那个注射器给我
That's got to be a fat deposit.
那肯定是个脂肪沉积
Yes, I could be wrong.
是的 也许我是错的
If I am, she's dead.
如果我错了 她就死了
So, shut up.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表