Excuse me.
请稍等一会
No, no. I... We've been waiting for...
不 不
Any minute now, she's going to hit him in the face with your testicles.
她开始不顾你的存在 去用色相勾引那人了
She tends to treat...
她总是...
She tends to treat every event like it's the last 'copter out of Saigon.
她总是不遗余力地做每一件事情
She's the anti-Wilson.
她就是你的互补性格
She's a force for evil.
她代表邪恶的力量
She has an annoying quality.
她有不足的地方
Perhaps even two.
可能还不止一两条
If I was perfect, I would date perfect.
可是正因为我也不完美 所以我也不能苛求他人完美
You like that.
你倒是乐在其中嘛!
It's annoying, but she's good at it.
她的这点不讨人喜欢 可这正是她的长处
Wait a second.
慢着
This isn't just about the sex.
这可不仅仅是男欢女爱
You like her personality.
你喜欢她的个人主义 你喜欢她的勾勾搭搭
You like that she can humiliate someone if it serves...
你也喜欢她去羞辱别人
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
You're sleeping with me.
你爱上的是我
I need you to go faster, Roz.
你得再快点罗斯
A little harder.
用力点
I am going harder, damn it.
我在用力 见鬼
What if Dr. House was right?
如果豪斯医生是对的呢?
And Roz did make a radical change.
罗斯真的改头换面了呢?
Lupus is chronic, but treatable.
红斑狼疮是慢性病 但是能治好
And with the treatment, it would undo the change?
如果她康复了以后
She'll be the way she was before I knew her?
她就会变成我们相遇前的样子?
I don't think it's likely.
我觉得不大可能
Then you don't know for sure.
这么说你也不确定
You'd find someone else.
你会遇到其他人的
There isn't someone else.
没有别人会让我心动了
You've had three dates.
你们才约会了3次
How long have you been married?
你结婚多久了?
Twelve years.
12年
And is she the one?
她还是你钟情的那位嘛?
We wouldn't still be together if she weren't.
如果她不是 我们怎么还会在一起?
I love her as much now as the day... Well, you should love her more.
我对他的爱一如既往 你对她的爱应该与日俱增
The more you know someone, the more you should love them.
相识越久 相爱越深
Okay. That's enough, Roz.
可以了罗斯
Your heart's as strong as a battleship.
你的心脏强壮如牛
YONATAN: Does this mean Dr. House was wrong?
豪斯医生是不是诊断有误?
Oh! Oh, my leg!
我的腿!
FOREMAN: Heart's strong enough to prove you wrong about the change in mental status.
心脏健康 说明你关于她精神异常的说法是错误的
Only proves this isn't lupus,
这只能证明不是红斑狼疮
just as the leg pain proves it isn't Wegener's.
你别太得意 腿疼也说明不是韦格纳病
Leg pain could be from nerve entrapment.
腿疼可能是神经受到压♥迫♥
We're thinking blood clot.
我们怀疑有血块
Do an MRI to look for the clot.
做个核磁共振检查下吧
Then do an FMRI.
再做个功能核磁共振
An MRI alone will detect... in post-ischemic parts of the brain.
只做个核磁共振就... 只能发现还没有溶解的血块
Give me 10 bucks.
给我10块钱 别想
No. I missed lunch.
我没吃午饭
I thought you went out with... I missed lunch.
我以为你去... 我没吃午饭
THIRTEEN: Good symmetrical activity in both hemispheres.
左右大脑都活动正常
Caudal structures look okay.
尾状核也很正常
She hasn't changed?
她没有改变过?
Sex, drugs, rock and roll and the 600 rules of God are all in there somewhere.
性♥爱♥ 摇滚 毒品 还有那清规戒律 都装在她的大脑中
We oversimplify people. It's how the human mind works.
我们过于低估人类的能力了
...
我们总是这么想 任何事情不是这样就是那样
Everything's on or off. Everything's got a category.
所有事情都得被分门别类
You don't like it.
你不喜欢这样
You don't want to be over-simplified.
你不喜欢把事情简单化
(THROUGH MICROPHONE) Roz, move your right leg.
罗斯动一下你的右腿
No one can describe themselves in 10 words.
没人能用十个形容词来概括总结自己
Why would we want to hear anyone else do it?
我们何必苛求他人呢?
So you keep it a mystery.
所以你行事低调
No categories if no one knows anything.
没人了解你 也没人对你进行分门别类
Do you think maybe you're over-simplifying me, now? No.
你现在是不是就在分♥析♥我呢? 不
I'm sure you have many reasons to keep yourself a mystery,
我知道你保持神秘的原因有很多
besides the fact that you're bisexual.
双性恋只是其中之一
A denial would have worked before the long vacant stare.
你的眼神如此茫然无措 想否认也来不及了
Roz, move your left leg just an inch.
罗斯把你的左腿挪一英寸
People who have a problem with boxes are people who don't fit in them.
讨厌分门别类的人 是因为他们自己就难以被分门别类
You've been working for House for a long time.
你果真得了豪斯的真传
No need for name-calling.
别损人啦
I would ask if this was going to be lunchtime gossip, but lucky for me...
我正准备问你是否会在吃饭时八卦我的新闻 不过现在看来...
I don't give a damn.
我才不会三八呢
How's our mental Yentl?
犹太教♥徒♥如何?
MRI shows no sign of clots,
磁共振没有发现血块
FMRI shows no problem areas.
功能磁共振也没有发现病灶
Go restart her IV.
给她继续打点滴
What's wrong with it?
有什么不对劲啊? 没什么
Nothing. But like so many of the procedures we put patients through, it hurts,
被测试来测试去 搞了这么久 在打点滴的时候她会感到疼痛
which, if she's enjoying it,
如果她享受这个疼痛的感觉
will show up in pretty colors.
测试仪器上的图象就会五颜六色
This is why you wanted an FMRI?
你做功能磁共振就是为了这个?
It showed she didn't have a blood clot,
测试她体内有没有血块
which is diagnostically relevant.
这和诊断有关
And it can show that she's become a masochist. Also diagnostically relevant.
同时测试她是否是受虐狂 这也和诊断有关
And it will be cool.
这方法多帅
Either explain which part of my analysis didn't make sense,
你们是要我用长篇大论 来解释我这个方法的合理性
or go do it.
还是赶快按照我说的去做?
It isn't cool.
这方法好衰
I'm sorry.
对不起
HOUSE: Heavens. Look at her limbic system.
上帝啊 看她的中枢神经系统
Her pleasure centers are lighting up like a Hanukkah bush.
快♥感♥感受中心简直灯火通明
Foreman must have a touch like an elephant.
福曼用力过猛了吧
Okay, Roz, we've got what we need.
好了罗斯 我们得出结论了
Yes. It was impressive.
是吧 印象深刻吧
Roz? You all right?
你还好吧
Oh, sorry. I was praying.
对不起 我刚才在祈祷
All through the procedure?
在整个测试中你一直在祈祷?
No, when Dr. Foreman apologized,
不 当福曼医生说对不起的时候
I knew something bad was going to happen.
我感觉有不好的事情要发生了
She was praying.
她在祈祷
Could explain the brain activity.
这可以解释大脑的活动
BP and heart rate are dropping. She's crashing.
血压和心率在下降 她要不行了
She's stabilizing.
又稳定了
Get her up.
抬她起来
All the way up. On her feet.
让她站直了
Make her do that again.
再来一次
FOREMAN: We've started her on fludrocortisone and ephedrine.
我们给她注射了氟氢可的松和麻黄碱
It's Planet of the Apes. The apes are the humans. Humans are the apes.
就像是人猿星球 人猴不分
It's Wacky Wednesday, opposite day.
还有疯狂星期三 什么都是颠来倒去
When you stand up, your BP and heart rate are supposed to go up. Not...
人站立的时候血压和心率应该升高 可是...
Got it.
够了
So, what causes bloody urine,
那怎么解释血尿
loss of bladder control, leg pain,
尿失禁 腿疼 精神状况改变?
altered mental status and pressure-blood in direction-wrong?
是不是血压变化太过怪异?
Pheochromocytoma?
嗜铬细胞瘤
Low catecholamines in the urine means no pheochromocytoma in the Jewess.
她尿样中的儿茶酚胺含量很低 说明不是嗜铬细胞瘤
Could be systemic sclerosis.
可能是系统性硬化
Mental status.
注意她精神状态的改变
She was praying.
那时她正在祈祷 她感到了疼痛
She was in pain. You no longer think she's crazy?
你现在不觉得她是疯了?
I can see why she'd be attracted to that life.
我理解她为什么能被那种生活方式吸引
You drank the Manischewitz-flavored Kool-Aid.
你也喝了那个葡萄酒饮料
I'm not saying I agree. I'm just saying...
我不是赞同 我只是说
That there's a rational basis for the irrational.
非理性的结论也有理性的基础
They have something that we don't have.
他们身上有的东西我们没有
Imaginary friends.
比方说想象中的朋友
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表