You think that staring at pictures on our shirts is going to be more effective than hypnosis?
盯着我们胸前的照片 会比催眠更有效吗?
If you'd stop talking,
只要你别吭声就行了
the re-enactment could stimulate activity in my hippocampus and parahippocampal cortex.
情景再现可以刺♥激♥海马 及海马旁回的活动
How long do we have to sit here before you are stimulated?
得刺♥激♥多长时间?
Stop staring at my breasts.
别盯着我胸部看
And don't say, "Or lack thereof."
也别说我根本没胸
You Okay?
你没事吧?
What did you see?
你看到了什么?
Just slipped away.
只是...走了一下神
Is that Vicodin?
维可丁?
No, just a little memory pick-me-up.
不 是醒脑剂
Physostigmine?
毒扁豆碱
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗?
Alzheimer drugs will make your brain go into overdrive.
早老性痴呆的药会烧坏你脑子的
That's the point.
我巴不得呢
It'll speed up my neuronal firing, turn up the voltage on my memory.
加速神经元活动 提高记忆力
And blow out your heart.
还能搞垮你的心脏
How many did you take?
你到底吃了多少?
Just now, or including the ones I took on the ride over?
你是指刚刚 还是来的一路上?
CUDDY: House, this isn't worth...
豪斯 这不值得...
WOMAN: House?
豪斯
Why are you here?
为什么你在这儿?
You believe in reason above all else.
你相信万事皆有理由
There must be a reason.
那就找出理由来吧
You have something to tell me.
你有事情要告诉我
Yes.
是的
Who am I?
我是谁?
That's asking, not telling.
你这是问题 不是告诉我
Who are you?
你是谁?
You know who I am.
你知道我是谁
If I did, I'd be passed out in bed instead of OD'ing on physostigmine on the 6th Street cross-town.
要是我知道 早就歇着了 也不用在第六大道上拼命吃毒扁豆碱
What's my necklace made of?
我的项链是什么做的?
Resin.
树脂
Who am I?
我是谁?
I don't know.
我不知道
Why the guessing game?
为什么让我猜?
Because you don't know the answer.
因为你不知道答案
And if I don't, you don't.
如果我不知道 那你也不知道
But you know the clues.
但你知道线索
I know what's bugging your subconscious.
我知道什么能唤醒你的潜意识
What's my necklace made of?
我的项链是什么做的?
No.
不
Who am I?
我是谁?
It doesn't make sense.
不可能
What's my necklace made of?
我的项链是什么做的?
Amber.
安柏(琥珀)
I have to tie this around you.
我用这个替你包扎
I'm cold.
我很冷
Stay with me.
坚持一下
Just stay with me.
再坚持一下
Sir, are you all right?
先生 你没事吧?
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Are you injured anywhere?
哪里伤到了?
They'll take care of you over there.
他们会照顾你的
He's coming out of it.
他回过气来了
KUTNER: Strong pulse.
脉搏很强
You idiot!
你这个白♥痴♥!
Your heart stopped!
你心跳停止了
Amber.
安柏
What?
什么?
Amber.
安柏
It was Amber.
那个人是安柏
She was on the bus.
她当时在车上
You almost kill yourself, and all we're getting is drug-induced fantasies.
你差点把自己药死 就得出这么个糊涂结论?
Have you spoken to her?
你联♥系♥过她没有?
She's probably working,
她这会儿可能在上班
she's been on-call.
她一直值班
I called her.
我打给她了...
She didn't call...
她没有打回...
How could she...
她怎么会...
I don't know.
我不知道
Jane Doe #2.
无名女2号♥
Female, late 20s, kidney damage.
"女性 年近30 肾损伤"
Does Amber have a birthmark on her right shoulder blade?
安柏的右肩胛上是不是有个胎记?
She was on the bus with me. She's the one who's dying.
她和我一起在车上 她就是那个生命垂危的人
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表