Whoever thought walking in a circle at two miles
想到一个小时要在这画2英里的圈...
an hour would be draining?
就觉得无聊死了?
Fresh air, exercise.
空气清新 锻炼身体
You know, some things do have their negative sides.
凡事都有好坏面
Our income just got cut in half.
我们的工资少了一半
And we get to spend twice as much time together.
但是干的活却多了一倍
More, if you don't leave before your lunch hour is over.
而且 要是你没在午餐规定时间内吃完饭...
Out of my way.
滚开
We have a legal right to hold you up for 15 seconds.
法律规定我们可以阻拦你15秒钟
Fifteen, fourteen...
十五...
One.
十四 一秒
Eleven,
十一
ten... Ow!
十
Just trying to do my job.
我在干活
Hey, relax. Three more seconds and you can go.
放松点伙计 就剩3秒了
Are you telling me what to do?
轮的着你教我?
It's okay.
好了
Just take a breath.
深吸一口气
Get the hell off me!
滚开
(LAUGHS) I think it's been 15...
我想15秒到了
You Okay?
你没事吧
WOMAN: Oh, my God. Jeff?
天呐 杰夫
WOMAN: Standby.
传呼斯班瑟医生...
...
请传呼斯塔萨医生...
Place is a mess.
这地方乱死了
Welcome to a world without nurses. Here, you can start with these.
欢迎来到没有护士的世界
I know. That's why I'm here.
我知道 这不来了么
Because Cuddy hasn't found you yet.
不过卡迪还没找到你...
She's going to look everywhere except
所以说 最危险的地方
the place she wants me to be.
就是最安全的地方
What's with the idiot?
那个白♥痴♥是怎么回事
Fainting spell and a recent history of dysgeusia,
短暂晕厥伴有近期味觉障碍
everything tastes like lemon meringue pie.
什么东西吃起来都像柠檬糕饼
You want to take him?
你想要他?
No.
不
Si"
先生
Why do you have two lunches in front of you?
你那为什么放着2份盒饭?
Been here for two meals.
已经在这呆了2顿饭的功夫啦
And you're happy with that? No.
你还挺满意?
I just don't see much use in complaining.
不 我只是觉得抱怨也没用
Seriously?
真的?
It's a pretty useful tool.
抱怨有时挺管用的
You complain, make people miserable.
你一抱怨 别人就不爽
Then they do what you want, to make the misery go away.
他们一不爽 你的问题离解决就不远了
We probably should say something.
也许你真该说点什么
Maybe I can call one of the doctors...
也许我可以给你找找人
They're doing their best. Ow!
他们尽力了
What the hell?
什么?!
I'm sure it was an accident.
我肯定这只是意外而已
Is he Canadian?
他是加拿大人吧?
He's a low priority.
呃 他只是不大想争...
Is that a yes?
那么说他是?
He's just... Happy
他只是心情很好而已
I've got to stop this, before it spreads.
在这股情绪蔓延以前 我得采取行动了
You guys are done.
伙计们 过来吧
Could be a metabolic disorder,
这是一种代谢失调症
toxic exposure,
毒物暴露史
carcinoma of the tongue metastasized to the brain,
舌癌脑转移
epilepsy, M.S.
癫痫 多发性硬化
Or it could be the flu
也许只是流感
and we should all be back in the E.R.
我们应该都回急诊室去
No, you're ignoring
不 你们忽视了
the big symptom.
最明显的症状
What if we were looking at both the flu and decent parenting.
如果他只是个得了流感的好爸爸呢
Okay, you two are perfectly healthy.
好吧 你们俩身体不错
This guy wasn't pandering.
就算这人不是在勾引谁
He wasn't vanilla nice.
他不是一般的好人
He was nice without any aspiration of personal gain.
他现在是没有原则的老好人
I'm thinking genetic defect.
我在考虑基因缺陷的可能
(SCOFFS) Niceness is a defect?
当好人是中缺陷?
Three cavemen see a stranger
三个原始人看到有个陌生人
running towards them with a spear
手持长矛向他们奔来
one fights, one flees,
一个与他搏斗 一个逃走
one smiles
剩下的一个笑容满面
and invites him over for fondue.
请他进来吃奶酪
That last guy didn't last long enough to procreate.
最后这个肯定会给优胜劣汰掉的
And how long has the patient been suffering?
病人这样多久了
At least as long as his wife has known him, eleven years.
至少从他妻子认识他那天起就这样了
What are you saying?
你想说什么?
Evolution is wrong?
进化论是骗人了?
(SCOFFS) Where do you think we are? 21st century America?
你以为自己在哪? 二十一世纪的美国?
He's saying that statistics
他只是从统计学上来讲
are true, too.
概率是低了点
The world is a bell curve,
整个世界还是钟型的呢 (标准正态分布曲线)
most of us fall within the standard deviation.
大部分在标准差以内
But there are outliers.
但总有些不和谐的音符
And if we believe in the existence of extreme jerkiness,
我觉得 现在正在钻牛角尖
which I suspect that we do,
紧盯着极端的病例
then we also have to accept
然后我们还是得承认
the existence of the opposite extreme.
另外一种极端也是存在的
You want it to be a symptom,
你希望当好人是一种症状
because then we're supposed to be jerks,
这样你就可以为自己当坏蛋
which means you don't even have to try to be nice.
找借口 不用觉得对不起我们
...
那投票吧
Who thinks that niceness is not a symptom?
谁认为当好人不是一种症状
And who thinks that their vote counts?
谁相信投票结果算数?
You two, check out his home for toxins.
你们俩 去他家找有毒物质
Taub and 31... 31?
陶伯还有31号♥ 31号♥?
Oh, I'm sorry,
对不起
I thought that either way was good with you.
我以为反过来叫你也行...
Taub and Thirteen,
陶伯和13号♥
MRI for tumors, EEG for nerve damage
做核磁检查肿瘤 脑电图检查神经受损情况
and test whatever comes out of him for everything else.
一有阳性结果就详细查下去
CHASE: Too much axis tilt.
太偏啦
Don't release until your thumb's at the bottom of the ball.
大拇指插到底再离手
I assume Wilson was busy.
我猜威尔逊很忙吧
Again.
"又"很忙
No axis tilt.
这回没偏
With Amber?
和安柏在一起?
Again.
"又"在一起
Still. It was nice of you to invite me.
不过 还是谢谢你好心邀请我
This is fun.
挺好玩的
No, it wasn't.
我既不好心
No, it isn't.
也不好玩
I didn't invite you to be nice, I invited you
我请你不是因为好心
because bowling isn't one of
而是作为男人 有两件事自己做没意思
the two things guys do by themselves.
一件是打保龄球
What's the second thing?
另一件呢
Other hand.
反之亦然
Well, if people are incapable of being nice,
如果人们做不到"好心"
why bother having the word?
为什么还发明"好心"这个词呢
The ontological proof of niceness.
从本体论上来说
The existence of the word proves the existence of the concept.
如果有个词就一定要有对应意思的话
Look out for those minotaurs on your drive home.
那你回家路上可要小心"牛头马面"了
And I thought motives didn't matter,
我以为动机不重要
only results mattered.
结果才重要
So what are you gonna do?
那你想怎么做?
To screw up Wilson's relationship
为了不听我在打保龄球时唠叨
so you don't have to listen to me while you bowl.
去故意破坏威尔逊的艳遇么
I wish the best for them,
我衷心祝福他们
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表