Well, that sucks.
真糟糕
Don't buy a new one.
别买♥♥新的
Are you being sarcastic?
讽刺我?
Because we are buying one.
我们正打算买♥♥
She's incapable of doing anything that matters without turning it into a zero-sum game.
她最善于干损人利己的事
We're buying a mattress. For us.
我们是买♥♥"我们俩"的床垫
Wow, I'm faster than you right now.
我现在可比你快
It's all about her and whatever hapless salesman wanders into her sights.
不过一切以她或者 哪个倒霉推销员为准
She's going to lie, steal and trade your testes to get whatever she wants.
她会撒谎 砍价 为了买♥♥到东西贬低你
Hold on. Just got to do something before he dials the second "one."
等等 我得在他拨全911前做件事
You're going to end up humiliated, holding her purse
最后呢 你臊眉搭眼地乖乖掏钱
and going home to sleep on a new mattress you hate.
回去还得睡你讨厌的床垫
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么
He needs a MRI.
他得做核磁共振
Give me one-millimeter slices from the cortex down.
皮质以下每毫米给我拍一张
Any particular reason you decided to sedate a patient
为什么你做这种无创检查
for a procedure that's completely painless?
还要给病人麻醉?
Guy has a history of violent outbursts during surgical procedures.
这家伙有外科手术暴♥力♥史
Yeah, on TV.
没错 在电视上
It's Evan Greer.
他是埃文·格里尔
He's the main stud on House's soap.
豪斯最爱看的肥皂剧主角
Frontal cortex looks clean. No tumors.
额叶皮质正常 没有肿瘤
Increase the magnification on the occipital lobe.
局部放大枕叶
You watch because you like or because I like?
你是为自己还是为我才看那片子?
I was unemployed. I...
我那会失业了 而且...
Sorry,
抱歉
that's not an answer, that's an apology.
这不是辩论 是道歉
If we are ever to come out of the darkness, we have to be proud...
如果我们曾走出黑暗 我们有权自豪...
Occipital, frontal and temporal lobes are clean,
枕 额 颞叶无异常
so is the optic nerve.
视神经正常
Definitely no tumors.
没有肿瘤
He's fine?
他很健康?
And awake. (EVAN GROANING)
而且... 醒了
What should we tell him?
我们该怎么跟他说
See if you can talk him out of suing me.
试试说服他不去告我
He kidnapped me! He drugged me!
他绑♥架♥了我 还给我下药
Perhaps you should go out the back way.
也许你该从后门出去
I'm not going anywhere you people tell me to go.
我才不听你们的
It's just someone of your fame... I figured fans...
只是担心你的知名度 我是说影迷...
You're trying to hide me.
你想让我回避
You don't want me making a scene.
不愿让我露面
The hospital is being inspected today.
今天医院有检查
And you want me to do you a favor?
想让我今天放过你们?
Not us, our dean of medicine.
不是我们 是院长
And House hates her.
豪斯讨厌她
You'd be doing House a favor by complaining.
你要出去一嚷嚷 豪斯可就得意了
This hospital is staffed with lunatics and criminals.
这医院全是疯子和罪犯
Excuse me, where is Dr. Cuddy?
抱歉 卡迪医生在哪
It's my foot. What did he do to me?
我的脚
Nothing. I was with him the whole time.
什么都没干 我一直看着他
It's numb. I can't feel it.
麻了 完全感觉不到
I can't walk.
我走不了路了
Foot numbness has a huge differential.
造成足部麻♥痹♥的♥原因多得是
That gets a lot narrower when you add in peripheral-vision problems.
加上周围视野缺失 鉴别起来会容易点
Which gets a lot wider when there's no proof he ever had a vision problem.
视觉症状未确认的情况下 说什么都没用
KUTNER: So House was wrong about the first symptom,
就算豪斯误诊了初发症状
but the guy just happened to develop
仅仅几小时
a second, unrelated symptom a few hours later?
病人就出现新体征了?
He already kidnapped and sedated the guy against his will.
他能绑♥架♥ 能下药
Makes sense he'd also do something to numb his foot so he couldn't leave.
让他脚麻还不是小菜一碟
But it doesn't make sense to include a symptom that he caused
但造个自己都看不明白的新病
in a differential he's so desperate to solve.
有什么意思呢
Unless he didn't mean to cause it.
除非不是他本意
Stick to the filing, sweetheart.
整你的病历吧 宝贝儿
Let the doctors do the doctoring.
这些事让医生们操心吧
Either toxins or vitamin deficiency...
不是中毒就是维他命缺乏
I'm guessing, when you drugged him,
我猜你给他下药的时候
you didn't catch him and ease him to the floor.
并不是扶着他慢慢躺下
He could've pinched a nerve in his ankle when he fell.
可能是倒下时伤到了踝部神经
You need to run an EMG test for motor nerve entrapment or the inspector will own your ass.
做个肌电图 检查运动神经卡压 不然检查员会要你们好看
Kutner, leave the room, wait 30 minutes,
卡特那 出去
Is it okay if I use that time to do the test?
让我用这段时间做肌电图?
Get out of here.
出去
And the rest of them can help me with all this stuff.
让其他人帮我整理这些吧
They're busy,
他们很忙
which is really annoying, because I wanted to be able to say that they're busy
虽然很气人 但我得告诉你
for no other reason than to screw with you.
他们忙 就是为了给你捣乱
Research.
做研究
So the nut job was right?
那疯子说对了?
Usually is.
通常是的
He said I was dying.
他说我要死了
He's wrong a lot, too. That's why we do these tests.
他也错过不少次 所以我们才做检查
Bet it's cool, you know, being the star of a hit TV show?
当个热播剧主角一定很爽吧
It's a daytime soap.
日间肥皂剧而已
it pretty much puts me one step above dinner theater.
只比在餐馆表演节目好一点
Come on, you're on TV every day.
得了 你天天上电视
And who cares what the critics think?
谁管影评人想什么
Women love soaps.
女人们爱肥皂剧
You get to take pride in your job,
你一定为自己的工作骄傲
feel good when you go home at night.
晚上回家也很充实
You're entertaining people.
你娱乐大众
I don't care.
我不喜欢
Then you've made a strange career choice.
你职业选的真奇怪
Look, I'm pandering.
我只是迎合观众
I want to be part of something that inspires people.
我想做更激发人们热情的工作
So, quit.
辞演啊
Find something inspiring and do it.
激发别人热情去
It's not that easy.
这没那么容易
Why not?
哪不容易了
Just isn't.
就是不容易
It's my heart, Doctor. It's racing.
我的心 医生 跳得飞快
I'm sure it's nothing.
我肯定你的心脏没问题
You're a healthy woman, Marie.
你很健康 玛丽
MARIE: Shouldn't you examine me?
你不给我做检查吗
BROCK: Why don't you have Rico do it?
去让瑞宼给你做吧
You can't tell me you didn't notice that pause.
别告诉我你们没注意到那停顿
Sorry.
抱歉
She's never waking up.
她不会醒过来了
This is a whole new experience in super hi-def.
超高清♥真♥不是盖的
I had no idea Marie wore an underwire.
我头一次知道玛丽还穿内衣
It does sound a little forced.
讲话略显勉强
Could be stiffening in his tongue, which is a symptom of myxedema.
可能是粘液性水肿引起的舌僵硬
It's not the tongue. It's the dialogue.
不是舌头的问题 是剧情需要
I think I dated that nurse, though.
我觉得好像跟那护士约会过
No.
不是
What about the way he's holding that stethoscope?
他拿听诊器的方式...
The thumb and forefinger are meeting at an odd angle.
拇指和食指的角度很怪异
Could be a demyelination from toxic exposure.
可能是中毒引起的脱髓鞘
Back it up.
倒回去
What's this, the AV Club?
怎么回事? 毛♥片♥俱乐部?
It's diagnostic.
会诊
Everything's under control.
一切尽在掌握
Yeah, excellent job so far.
对 掌握的真不错
House, outside.
豪斯 出来一下
Keep watching.
继续看
You'll never guess what Rico's got in that box.
你们绝对猜不到瑞宼 在箱子里放了什么
MARIE: Rico doesn't even know I'm alive.
瑞宼根本不知道我活着
You have an obsession with an actor or the character he plays.
你是某演员或者说他角色的粉丝
I feel for you. You need to work it out.
我理解 这是你的问题
But I need you to do it when the hospital's accreditation,
但是我求你 别在医院评级检查 的关键时刻胡来
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表