但也有10%的可能他们猜是别人送的 正好气气他们
Have you ever considered channeling your powers to,
你有没想过可以把你的能力
I don't know, bring peace to the Mid-east?
用来给中东送去和平?
I couldn't do that.
这我做不来
But if they ever got it, you could screw it up.
但如果他们得到了和平 你却可以去搞破坏?
Yeah. That's more where my powers lie.
没错 那才是我力所能及的
The gift could be from Wilson.
可能是威尔森送的
It's House.
就是豪斯本人
Why do you have a problem with him speculating?
他就是随便猜猜 你这么认真干什么
Because that's what House wants us to do.
因为这就是豪斯的阴谋
Lungs are pristine.
肺没有问题
No infiltrates or alveolar hemorrhage.
没有渗透或者是出血
Maggie, I'm gonna remove the scope.
玛姬 我要取出来了
I need you to cough for me, okay?
我需要你咳嗽 好吗
A little harder.
用力点
Great.
很好
Maggie? Open your eyes.
玛姬 睁开眼睛
Why aren't you saying anything?
你们怎么不说话?
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Maggie tested negative for sarcoidosis.
玛姬的肉瘤病检查结果是阴性
But she's bleeding into her eyes, now.
但是现在她是眼睛出血了
Have her platelets dropped?
她血小板少了吗?
...
我们不赶快找出原因她的血会一直流的
Could be splenic sequestration, tuberculosis.
可能脾脏坏死 肺结核...
Gaucher disease, TTP.
高雪氏病 血栓性血小板减少性紫癜...
Hemolytic-uremic syndrome, sepsis, lupus...
溶血性尿毒综合征 败血病...
Listing all the possible causes is only impressive if you can do it reverse alphabetically.
你们如果把病因按字母表倒着列出来 那才让人佩服
We need to know why her platelet machine is broken.
我们得查出来为什么生产血小板的机器坏了
Go to the factory.
去工厂瞧瞧
Do a bone marrow aspiration.
做个骨髓检验
I'm your Secret Santa.
我就是你的神秘圣诞老人
You're not supposed to tell.
那你应该保密啊
But you got a present already,
但是你已经得到一个礼物了
which means you have more than one Secret Santa.
说明抽到你的人不止一个
Or somebody else wants to make me happy.
也许有人想让我开心吧
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
On the one hand, you should be in bed.
首先 你应该卧床休息
On the other hand, I told you to rest. So,
其次 我告诉你要卧床休息
I see your dilemma.
看来你很为难啊
Hey, I don't think resting is the problem.
不是休息的问题
Can strep cause this?
链球菌能引起这个吗
Clap on.
快扣上扣子
Trust me, first place I went.
相信我 第一次起这个东西
No rash on my labia.
下边没起疹子
Do you need to take a look?
你要看看吗
I'm saving my money for a Red Rider BB gun.
我在存钱想买♥♥个红色莱德气弹枪
Darker shade of lipstick?
你涂了暗红色的口红吗
I'm not wearing any.
什么都没涂啊
You tell your mother what you do?
你妈知道你是干什么的吗?
It doesn't matter.
没什么
I'm curious.
我只是好奇罢了
I don't need to break her heart just so I can feel righteous.
我觉得没有必要伤她的心
Do you do a donkey show?
你出演过驴子秀吗?
I'm not curious.
不是我好奇
It matters.
跟你的病有关
It's a donkey or a mule.
驴子还是骡子来着
I can never remember.
我记不太清了
Wow. That is a creepy smile.
这笑容挺可怕的
I bet the donkey's is even creepier.
我敢说那驴子更可怕
Do I have to explain...
我需要解释一下吗?
Nope.
不
That's my job.
那是我的工作
Contagious ecthyma.
传染性脓疱疹
Any contact can cause rashes, flu symptoms, sore throat.
接触后会引发皮疹 流感 喉咙痛
Has there been contact?
有过接触没
Okay. Antibiotic cream for you and a love glove for Francis.
给你开抗菌素药膏 再给弗朗西斯一个爱心手套
You'll both be fine.
你们俩都没事了
You should come and see the show.
你该去看看我的演出
I think you'd like it.
你会喜欢的
Sorry. I hate Westerns.
抱歉 我不喜欢西部剧
CHASE: So, they really never lie?
她们真的没撒过慌?
Doesn't seem like it.
好像是的
Admirable.
令人钦佩
No
不啊
You think she keeps secrets?
你觉得她有秘密吗?
If I knew, they wouldn't be secrets.
如果我知道 那就不是秘密了
I hope she does.
我倒希望她有
People have a right to a little privacy, even from the people they love.
每个人都有隐私权 就算跟他们的爱人也不会说的
Did you buy House a present?
你给豪斯买♥♥礼物了?
Why would I?
为什么要买♥♥?
To screw with me.
跟我过不去啊
Then, I'm gonna say yes.
那我就要说买♥♥了
No, wait. Stop. Stop.
等 等 停下
What's that smell?
什么味道?
The bone is smoking.
骨头冒烟了
Her bones are harder than the drill?
她的骨头比钻头还硬?
We ran a full body bone scan to find the cause of hardening in the hip.
我们做了全身骨扫描寻找臀部骨骼变硬的原因
No hot spots anywhere.
但没有找到亮斑(骨密度如果增高在片子上会比周围骨更白些)
Tracer could have been inactive.
标记物可能没被激活
So, I screwed up the test?
你是说我搞砸了?
There are so many ways that could have happened.
有多种可能
Maybe it was inactive, maybe it didn't fully circulate...
可能是没被激活 也可能是没有完整的循环全身
...
干什么呢 圣诞节啊
...
你们吵什么
Why do you think there are no hot spots?
你为什么断定没有亮斑?
I did not screw up.
我没搞砸啊
The density is consistent.
密度很均一
Just means the density was consistent.
只能说明密度均一
Doesn't mean it was cold.
但并不代表它们密度没增高啊
It's possible all she has are hot spots.
也许全部都是亮斑
It's consistent because her entire skeleton is turning to stone.
密度均一因为她整个骨架正越来越硬
Good for an aspiring superhero.
想当超人这倒是个好现象
Fatal for a human hoping to make it to Kwanzaa.
但对一个想活到"匡扎节"(圣诞节和新年之间美国黑人的节日) 的人来说却是致命的
It's got to be from a carbonic anhydrase type 2 deficiency.
原因肯定是碳酸酐酶II型缺乏症
It has free will. It doesn't have to be anything it doesn't want to be.
原因有自♥由♥意志... 你不能强迫它变成它不想变成的原因
I meant if it's not CA-2, well,
如果不是II型缺乏症...
none of the other causes of osteopetrosis are treatable.
那其它骨骼石化症都是不治之症
You're right. It's got to be.
你说的没错
Go run her blood and hope that your sunny optimism isn't misplaced.
再检查下她的血液 希望你的乐观想法是对的
They accused Kutner of screwing up a test because they hate him.
他们断定是卡特那的错是因为他们比较恨他
when you mess with people's heads.
还不是因为你这鸟人搞鬼
One day, he will screw up a test.
总有一天他会搞砸的
And if they don't accuse him of that because they like him, someone could die.
如果他们偏袒他 有人会死的
Where are we going? Nowhere. I just know it hurts you.
哪也不去 我只知道你很受伤
TAUB: CA-2 deficiency's a genetic disorder that scrambles proteins.
碳酸酐酶缺乏是一种遗传病 能扰乱蛋白质
If the blood test is positive, you'll need a bone marrow transplant.
如果血液检查结果是阳性 你就需要进行骨髓移植
"Transplant" sounds like a euphemism for "slim odds."
听起来骨髓移植等于就是机会渺茫
Slim but not none.
渺茫也不等于没有
We're gonna need to test Jane for a match.
我们给简检查下看看是否匹配
Don't you have donor banks?
你们不是有骨髓库吗?
...
检查过程绝对安全 没任何风险
(SKEPTICALLY) No risk?
没风险!
Any surgery has... Then, don't tell me there's no risk.
任何手术都有... 那就别跟我说什么没风险的话
You're gonna tell me there's no pain, either?
你是不是也会说一点都不疼啊
If she doesn't do this and you don't make it,
如果你坚持不让她这么做
she's gonna spend the rest of her life blaming herself.
她会自责一辈子的
(VOICE TREMBLING) Mom,
妈...
please.
求你了
Find someone else.
找别人吧
Let someone else take the risk.
让别人来冒这个险
Donor bank turned up a 49-year-old man in Cleveland who's a five out of six HLA match.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表