You can't let a dying man take solace in his beliefs?
你就不能让个垂死之人 从信仰中寻求慰藉吗?
His beliefs are stupid.
他的信仰太愚蠢
Everybody lies.
人人都撒谎
Some for good reasons, some for bad.
理由有好有坏
This would have been a fantastic reason to lie.
要为这撒谎 这理由也太玄妙了
Hi. Greg House.
嗨 Grey House
Why can't you just let him have his fairy tale?
为什么不让他生活在童话里呢?
If it gives him comfort to imagine beaches
如果幻想沙滩 幻想爱人
and loved ones and life outside a wheelchair...
幻想脱离轮骑的生活能带给他安慰...
Are there 72 virgins, too?
幻想里有72个处♥女♥吗? (伊♥斯♥兰♥教里 殉道者可上天堂 得72处♥女♥)
It's over.
他的生命到头了
He's got days, maybe hours left.
没几天可活了 也许就几个小时
What pain does it cause you if he spends that time with a peaceful smile?
他带着宁静的笑容迎接死亡 你又苦恼什么?
What sick pleasure do you get in making
让他充满恐惧和忧虑
damn sure he's filled with fear and dread?
能让你得到什么变♥态♥的满足?
He shouldn't be making a decision based on a lie.
他不该在谎言的基础上做决定
Misery is better than nothing.
悲惨好过一无所有
You don't know there's nothing.
你不知道死亡那头是否一无所有
You haven't been there.
你又没经历过
Oh, God, I am tired of that argument.
老天爷 我烦透这种争吵了
I don't have to go to Detroit to know that it smells.
我不用去底特律 就知道那里臭哄哄
Yes. Detroit, the afterlife, same thing.
难道底特律和来生是一♥码♥事?
...
视觉模糊
AMBER: You're not getting enough oxygen,
你呼吸不到足够的氧气
so we're inserting a tube directly into your lungs.
所以我们要把管子直接插♥进♥你肺里
It should help us drain some of this excess fluid.
好抽取多余的肺液
Should make you a little more comfortable.
会有点不舒服
AMBER: SATs are still dropping.
血氧饱和度还在下降
THIRTEEN: The fluid's clear.
肺液很干净
If this was cancer, there should be blood.
如果是癌 里面应该有血
Call House.
呼叫House
He just paged me.
他刚呼我
Dr. House!
House医生
Maybe it was
也许...
just an accident.
只是意外
It wasn't an accident.
这不是意外
Think his nihilism got the best of him and he tried to kill himself?
你以为虚无主义占据了他的思想? 他想自杀?
He paged me.
他传呼了我
He paged you?
传呼你? 为什么是你?
Don't fall into that trap.
别掉陷阱里去
Is he okay?
他还好吗?
Burned his hand pretty good.
手部烧伤挺严重
His heart stopped for nearly a minute.
他心跳停止近一分钟
But your cohort managed to restart it.
医护人员让它又重新跳动了起来
But he has not regained consciousness.
可他...还没恢复意识
So,
所以...
since I have you all here, we should probably talk about your actual patient.
既然大家都来了 我们就谈谈你的现行病人
Clear fluid from the lungs indicates that it's probably not cancer.
肺液干净表明多半不是癌
So it would be nice if we could come up with a new idea.
所以我们最好能提出新的想法
You're an idiot.
你是白♥痴♥
You nearly killed yourself.
几乎杀死自己
That was the whole idea.
正有此意
You wanted to kill yourself?
你想自杀?
I wanted to nearly kill myself.
我想濒临死亡
Is he better?
他...好些了吗? 不
No. But he doesn't have cancer.
可他没得癌症
We think it might be eosinophilic pneumonia.
我们认为也许是嗜酸球性肺炎
Maybe you didn't want to die, but you didn't care if you lived.
也许你不想死 但对生活又很麻木
You insisted that I needed to see for myself.
是你坚持 我得自己经历一下死亡
Was he discharged? No. He's dying.
他出院了吗? 不 他要死了
You've already had two near-death experiences.
你都经历两次濒死体验了
Not that guy,
那个人没有
the guy in the car accident. With the knife.
那个拿着小刀 遭遇车祸的家伙
I need to talk to him.
我...得跟他谈谈
He died almost an hour ago.
他一小时前死了
Apparently, it's bad to electrocute yourself
遭受大内伤后没几天 就再触电
within days of suffering massive internal injuries.
后果不堪设想
Why did you need to talk to him?
你为什么要跟他谈?
Did you see something?
你看到什么了吗?
Eosinophilic pneumonia.
嗜酸球性肺炎
House? What did you see?
House? 你看到了什么?
Nothing.
没什么
Whose idea was that?
谁想出来的?
Brennan. "Nothing," you don't want to talk about it, or, "Nothing..."
Brennan 你是不想讨论 还是没有...
Which one's Brennan?
谁是Brennan?
Is he the ridiculously old guy?
那个老头子吗?
House, you've got to talk about this.
House 你得讲出来
If it's aggressive enough it might have gotten past the steroids.
如果病情来势汹汹 也许类固醇已经无效了
Start him on cyclophosphamide.
给他用环磷酰胺
I already did.
我已经给他用药了
Just looking at you hurts.
只是来看看你的伤
I'm gonna order up some extra pain meds.
我给你多开些止痛药
I love you.
我爱你
How fast will this work?
这药多久能起作用?
New meds should start helping in minutes, okay? Hang in there.
新药几分钟就能起作用? 坚持一下
Vacutainer's full. I need to replace it.
采液管满了 我得换掉它
I don't think
我不...我不认为...
it's working.
药起作用了
Try and relax.
试着放松
You must be wrong.
你一定...你一定搞错了
Stop talking.
别说话
Hurry up and get the chest tube working.
快点 把胸腔导管插好
Okay. I got it.
好的 我明白
Can you
你能不能...
get Hoover?
把Hoover抱过来?
I can't...
我不能...
Can you put m)!
你能...
Hand
把我手放在...
on his head?
他头上吗?
It's okay. Don't worry.
没事的 别担心
I'm not scared.
我不害怕
Oh, God.
哦 天哪
Time of death...
死亡时间?
You're looking better.
你气色好些了
Stark's dead.
Stark死了
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
Going to see our patient.
去看病人
He's dead.
他死了
"Dead" is not a diagnosis.
死亡不是诊断
You really shouldn't be...
你真的不该...
Shut up and give me my cane.
闭嘴 把拐杖给我
I assume we're all fired.
我猜我们全被开除了
Should I fire myself, too?
我也该把自己开除吗?
I thought it was strongyloides, then I thought it was cancer.
我以为是圆线虫 后来又认为是癌
A little help, here? Ready? One, two...
帮我一把 准备好了? 一 二...
Why did you call me?
你为什么叫我?
Because if I pooped myself in front of Wilson,
因为我要是在Wilson前面撑不住 他就会唠叨个没完
You always have that phone in your hand.
你手里一直拿着手♥机♥
We all have cell phones, that's not the reason. What is?
我们都有手♥机♥ 不是这个原因 到底什么原因?
If I died, you'd never get the job.
如果我死了 你永远别想得到这份工作
I knew you wouldn't let that happen.
我知道你想这样
You don't think anybody else has any reason to care?
难道你认为没人关心你?
I think this is starting to come back to me.
我开始掌握了
It's right, left, then repeat.
右 左 再重复
Yeah. That works.
行了 可以了
What did we miss?
我们遗漏了什么?
If we knew, he wouldn't be dead.
如果我们知道 他就不会死了
So, that's it? You're just gonna give up?
就这样? 你就这样放弃了?
No. We were defeated. It's over.
不 我们失败了 这事结束了
Patient presented with syncope.
病人出现昏厥
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表