Because now I know that I can get you to do anything to save her.
因为现在我知道 为了能救她你会做任何事情
Tell him how to tap the keg.
跟他说怎么做
You got Cameron fired.
你们让卡梅隆被解雇了
Cuddy wasn't supposed to find out.
卡迪本不该发现的
No kidding!
别开玩笑了
Get me cable. How tough can that be?
给我弄有线电视 能有多难啊
You cost a woman her job.
居然让个女人丢了工作
There's only one thing you can
如果不想被我炒
say to keep me from firing you.
你们只有一句话可以说了
Cameron wasn't fired. We... Wrong.
卡梅隆没被解雇 不对
You know? We're still fired?
你知道? 我们还是会被解雇?
That should be a hint as to what you're supposed to say.
我只是想用这句话抛砖引玉 引出你们下面该说的话
We're sorry. Wrong.
我们很抱歉
I love you.
不对 我爱你
Wrong.
不对
This is a game? First,
这是个游戏吗
we have to screw with our co-worker, now we have to try to figure out what you want us to say?
首先我们得给我们的同事捣乱 然后我们得猜你想让我们说什么
This is insane. I'm not playing.
这太荒谬了 我不会玩的
Right.
对了
You should have said this two days ago.
两天前就该说了
(EMPHASIZING) Do not play games with me.
别跟我玩游戏
Number one, you are going to lose. You're just not ready.
第一 你们会输 你们完全没准备好
Number two, the game was to force you to stop playing games.
第二 这个游戏是逼你们不玩游戏
I need you to stand up to me.
我需要你们能站出来
Challenge me. I need you to stop worrying about getting fired.
挑战我 我需要你们别老担心会被解雇
And go pay for my cable.
给我的有线电视付费去
No!
不行
I didn't mean on this.
不是在这件事上
Seriously. I need cable.
说真的 我需要有线电视
Milk, milk, lemonade.
牛奶 牛奶 柠檬水
(GAGGING) It tastes kind of watery.
尝起来是水的味道
That's bad news.
这是坏事
Either increased intracranial pressure
或者颅内压增高
or something's wrong with her hypothalamus.
或者她的下丘脑出问题了
How do you figure out which one it is?
你们怎么诊断出到底是哪一个
We don't do anything.
我们什么也做不了
You're gonna drill a hole in her skull.
你需要在她头部钻一个孔
If she regains consciousness,
如果她能恢复知觉
it's increased intracranial pressure.
那就是颅内压增高
And if it's the other thing?
如果是另一个呢
She'll die.
她会死
But if it's the hypothalamus, she's dead, anyway.
但是如果是下丘脑的问题 她怎么都会死的
If the problem is the pressure in her brain,
如果问题是她大脑的压力问题
and I fix it,
我解决了
is she going to be all better?
她会好起来吗
No, but it'll give us more time to figure out what's wrong.
不会 但是会为我们问题在哪 争取些时间
I have to get someone else. I can't do this.
我能找别人 我做不到
You love her.
你爱她 对不对
You'd do anything to save her.
为了救她你会做任何事
Not this.
这样的做不了
I can't do this.
我做不到
If she dies because of something that I did, then I...
如果她因为我做的事情死了
Listen. Listen.
听着 听着
I am not going to let you hurt her. Okay?
我不会让你伤害她的 好吗
Now, please.
求你了
This is her only chance.
这是她唯一的机会
Okay-
好吧
That was easy.
还挺简单的
SEAN: Okay. Her head is stabilized,
好了 她的头固定好了
and the drill bit is sterile.
钻头也被消毒了
Place the drill bit against the upper left part of her forehead,
把钻头对准她前额的左上方
about an inch above the temple.
在太阳穴上方一寸
It's not going anywhere.
进不去
Bone's harder than wood. Lean into it.
骨头比木头要硬 斜插♥进♥去
The skull is only a quarter inch thick.
头盖骨厚四分之一英寸
Once you're midway through, drill in shorter bursts.
当你进去一半以后 就钻慢一点
If you come out the other side, you've gone too far.
如果从另一边出去了 你就钻过了
Okay. Now, what? Now, what?
好了 然后呢 然后呢
Let the fluid drain.
让液体流干
She's waking up. She's waking up. Sean?
她醒过来了 她醒过来了
What's going on?
发生什么事了
HOUSE: South Pole doc is out of her coma,
南极医生从昏迷中醒过来了
and now we have a new symptom.
现在我们有了个新症状
Increased intracranial pressure.
颅内压增高
Why are we out here?
我们在这干吗
That's the patient room.
那是病房♥
ICP plus kidney problems
颅内压增高加上肾衰竭
plus lung collapse equals...
加上肺萎缩
The most likely suspect is a tumor throwing off clots.
比较象是肿瘤引发的血块
We ruled out cancer.
我们排除癌症了
But not clots.
但没排除血块
What causes blood clots?
什么引发血块
Bacterial endocarditis. Not without a fever.
感染性心内膜炎 没发烧就不是
Deep vein thrombosis plus an existing PFO.
深静脉血栓加上已存在的卵圆孔未闭
PFO would have been discovered on her pre-South Pole physical exam.
卵圆孔未闭在去南极前的体♥检♥中会被发现
What if the clots aren't clots?
如果堵塞不是血块呢
Atherosclerosis.
动脉硬化症
Fatty plaque builds up on the arterial walls.
脂肪斑块在动脉壁上沉积
Pieces break off, block blood flow.
斑块破碎 阻碍了血液循环
Explains everything.
全部得以解释
She has zero risk factors.
她一点可能性都没有
Forget fat. Think clots.
别管脂肪斑块了 想想血块
No.
不
You're standing up to me? Maybe.
你公然反对我?
Just to clarify,
好象是
you should do that when you're right.
先声明 你应该在你对的时候才能那么做
Sorry for the confusion.
抱歉让你误会了 血块怎么...
How could a clot... Could be a different kind of fat. Fat emboli.
可能是另一种脂肪 脂肪栓
It's a perfect fit.
这是合理的解释
Except it's completely impossible.
只是完全没可能而已
Fat emboli requires an un-repaired bone breakage.
脂肪栓需要在在骨折的情况下形成
Between the x-ray and the exam, I've seen her entire...
通过X光片和测试 我看到她的全部...
See, that's what I'm talking about.
我就是这个意思
Take off her socks.
把她袜子脱了
I can... I can do it.
我来 我来吧
No. I got it.
不用 我来
Your toe is broken.
你的脚趾头骨折了
Oh, my God.
天哪
HOUSE: Bits of bone marrow have been leaking into your bloodstream.
骨髓渗到了血液里
Those fat emboli have caused blockages in your kidney, lungs, and brain.
脂肪栓阻塞了肾 肺和大脑
It doesn't even hurt. Cold numbs everything.
一点都没疼 冷把一切都麻木了
Does a particularly great job on the extremities.
在四肢远端就更是这样了
You'll need to close the break to stop the marrow from leaking.
你得把骨头接好 来不让骨髓流出
This one you will feel.
这次你会感觉到
Will you do it?
你能来吗
He drilled a hole
他在你头颅里钻了个洞
in your skull after drinking your pee. I think he's up for this.
在喝了你的尿之后 我认为他早想跃跃欲试了
Grab the tip of her toe with your right hand.
用右手握住脚指头顶端
Hold the break with the other.
用另一支手扶着断开的那半
On the count of three, pull hard.
数到3 使劲拉
One, two,
1 2
three.
Splint your toe.
然后用夹板固定
You'll be fine.
你会好起来的
Thank you, House.
谢谢你 豪斯
Don't thank me.
别谢我
He's the one who saved your life.
他才是那个救你命的人
He likes her.
他喜欢她
A bottle of the Bordeaux
一瓶波尔多红葡萄酒
and some sparkling water.
还要些苏打水
Well, you didn't pick her up,
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表