50年代♥开♥始实验性治疗方案
And they haven't finished yet?
后来结束没有?
They lost funding.
失去了... 财政支持
That's because there's no logical reason vitamin C would cure polio.
那是因为用维C治疗脊髓灰质炎 毫无逻辑依据
...
还有人认为黑人只适合务农呢
...
我只是要给她灌些橙汁
You wanna throw in some bacon and eggs as well?
还要顺便塞些烤肉和鸡蛋么?
If there's anything you learned today,
你今天总该也学到了些东西
it's gotta be that you can be wrong.
那就是:你也可能会想错
John, can you hear me?
John 能听见我么?
We're gonna start you on an experimental treatment.
我们要给你采用一个试验疗法
Tea?
茶?
It's a Chinese herb which
是中草药
has been effective.
具有一定疗效...
I'm dying, aren't I?
我要死了 是吧?
Probably.
也许吧
We're gonna attempt an experimental protocol.
我们打算采用试验性疗法
A new drug?
新药?
An old one. Vitamin C.
旧药 维生素C
Ultra-high doses have been shown to destroy the polio virus
大剂量维C被证实 可消灭脊髓灰质炎病毒
and heal nerve damage.
并修复神经细胞
She could regain use of her legs?
她的双腿可以恢复功能?
It's unlikely.
不太可能
But we're gonna try.
但我们愿意尝试
Don't give up.
别放弃
Nausea's not as bad.
好像没那么恶心了
Radiation sickness has a latency period.
辐射病有一定潜伏期
You'll get better before you get worse.
在恶化之前 会有缓解感
Wanna know what I really did down there?
想知道我在那儿都干了什么吗?
Only if it's interesting.
若是有趣 就说吧
The women there,
那儿的妞们...
during Carnival, they...
在狂欢节时...
They do this dance.
她们都跳舞
They call it the devil dance.
她们管那叫魔鬼之舞
Not interesting.
并不有趣
I spent the whole 40 days with this
我整整40天
attache to the Minister of Defense.
都跟国防部长的随员在一起
The most
她是我所见过的...
buttoned-down woman
最能保守秘密的女人
you'd ever meet,
能想象么?
except when she did this dance.
不过在跳舞时
She agreed to tell me stuff.
她终于答应告诉我一些事情
Okay, you got half a good story there.
好吧 算是半个好故事
Karma.
因果报应啊
Best way to rid
摆脱罪恶感的最好办法
yourself of that guilt is to confess your sins.
就是坦白自己的罪过
This pain, it's right.
我这痛苦... 是对的
It's comforting.
它给我慰籍
It makes me think that
它让我感到...
somehow it all makes sense.
一切最终顺理成章
What do you mean 40 days?
你说的40天是什么意思?
When they found out what she'd told me...
当他们发现 她告诉了我什么机密...
Carnival in Bolivia's only eight days.
玻利维亚的狂欢节只有8天
You have any idea what a chestnut looks like?
你知道栗子是什么样的吗?
You idiot!
你个笨蛋
Who are you calling an idiot?
你在说谁笨蛋?
Whoever knew that John was stationed in Brazil, not Bolivia.
那个知道John去的是巴西 而不是玻利维亚的人
Brazil?
巴西?
Well, then, I guess I'm talking to you, idiot.
看来 我指的是你 笨蛋
It's the same region.
地区相同
It's the same parasites, same diseases.
寄生虫相同 疾病也一样
But not the same language.
但语言不一样
In Bolivia, chestnuts are chestnuts.
在玻利维亚 栗子就是栗子
Brazil, on the other hand, has castanhas-do-péra
但在巴西 栗子却指的是castanhas-do-para
literally, chestnuts from Péra,
翻译过来就是"帕拉栗"
because it would be stupid for people from Brazil
因为巴西人不会像外国人一样
to call them Brazil nuts.
管它叫"巴西坚果"!
So, he ate Brazil nuts. Big deal.
哦 他吃过"巴西坚果" ...大事件
No, he ate a lot of Brazil nuts, which is a big deal,
不 他吃了大量的"巴西坚果"
because they contain selenium,
这就是大事件了 因为它们含有硒
which in high doses causes fatigue,
高量的硒可以导致疲劳
vomiting, skin irritation, discharge from the fingernail beds
呕吐 曝皮 指甲脱落
and hair loss.
还有掉头发
Any of that sounding familiar?
这些是不是很耳熟啊?
Can you treat it?
能治好吗?
We already started.
已经开始了
Treatment's chelation, the same as for radiation sickness.
用的是螯合治疗 跟辐射病一样
The only difference is it works a lot better on nut poisoning.
唯一的不同便是对坚果中毒更有效
So, what's the problem?
那你还激动什么?
You're an idiot.
你的确是个笨蛋
Why is she shivering?
她为什么颤抖?
Low serum calcium is a side effect of the treatment.
低血钙是治疗的副作用
I can give her a calcium supplement.
我可以给她补钙
My arm hurts.
我的胳膊疼
The infusion rate has to remain high for the treatment to work.
为保证见效 得用高速灌输
Is it working?
有效果么?
Yes
是的
Hurt
疼
It's working!
见效了
This is fantastic.
简直是奇迹
There's a lot you could learn at my fellowship.
做我的手下 你可以学到很多
If you knew the procedures I could teach you...
我可以教你很多新方法
Of course, we'd need a nurse to prep.
而且我们需要预备护士
I know how to kill a man with my thumb.
而我知道如何用拇指让人求生不得
Actually, I was just
其实我只是
trying to make another euphemism for sex.
在影射床第之事
So was I.
我也是
Oh, God.
哦 天呐
How can you flirt with this idiot?
你居然与这个蠢货调情?
He lied to us again and again.
他三番五次地冲我们说谎
He broke laws, ethical codes...
他违反法律 破坏伦理...
I was right.
病治对了
That doesn't mean everything.
那压根不说明问题
It means a lot.
意义很重大
Dr. Curtis,
Curtis医生
Dr. House.
House医生
I appreciate your help.
感谢二位的帮助
When you were dying,
当你...要死的时候
you tried to infect me,
你试图也感染我
because you knew I'd fight for you
因为你知道 如果我认为我也会死的话
if I thought I was dying, too.
我便会为你尽全力救你
Are you bringing this up now
你现在提这事
so I'll forgive you for messing with my patient?
好让我原谅你干涉我的病人?
I'm happy I changed jobs.
我很高兴换了个工作
But I know
但我知道
I'll never have that sort of
我再也不会有那种...
...
你怀念曾试图害死你的人?
No.
不是
I miss
我怀念...
people doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
无论如何都要完成使命的人
I guess that's why I'm having trouble giving it up.
我想这便是我 始终难以放弃过去的原因
I shouldn't have helped them mess with your patient.
我不该帮他们在治疗上和你唱反调
They had to screw with me.
他们的反调唱得很有道理
I've gotten everything wrong.
我全都弄错了
I don't believe it.
我才不信
You're not gonna get everything right.
你虽不会事事都正确
But you're never gonna get everything wrong.
但也绝不会全都弄错了
Morning!
早啊
Where have you been the last two days?
你这两天去哪儿了?
Overslept.
睡过头了
We saved speed racer.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表