你没接她
which means she's coming from work, too,
说明她要下班后过来
which means you're comfortable enough to meet her.
说明你俩之间已经很熟了
Damn. I thought I lost you when l walked backwards
靠 以为我在雪里按着我的脚印 倒♥退♥走的时候
through my own footprints in the snow.
把你甩掉了
I think I've got it narrowed down to three possibilities.
我认为我已经排除到只剩3个人了
Better leave. If you see her, it'll be cheating.
你最好离开 如果你看见她了 那就作弊了
It's not one of your ex-wives. Because they hate me.
不是你的某一个前妻 因为她们都恨我
They don't. They should, but they don't.
她们不恨 她们应该恨但是她们不恨
I called them.
我给她们打过电♥话♥了
It's someone new, but someone I know.
一些新认识的 我也认识
Did you ever consider being happy for me?
你有没有想过为我感到高兴
Briefly.
短暂的有过
You ordering the wine before she got here...
她还没到你就点酒了
Girls are good, House,
女孩们很棒 豪斯
and you know it. You solved your case
你知道的 你解决了那个病例
because you cared about that girl.
因为你在意那个女孩
You're demonstrating the illusion of manly confidence,
你向我展现男性的自信
which means you haven't closed the deal, yet.
说明你还没得到想要的
I closed the deal. I just like her.
我得到了 我只是喜欢她
Still?
还喜欢啊?
You knew your patient hated having cold feet,
你知道你病人讨厌冰凉的脚
because you did a physical exam,
因为你做了个体♥检♥
because you liked her.
因为你喜欢她
Your theory is I cared, therefore I let her keep her socks on.
你的理论是 我在意她所以我让她穿着袜子
If that's what love is, then I don't wanna have anything to do with it.
如果那就是爱 我可不想和它有任何关系
It starts with warm feet, but leads to other things.
是从暖脚开始的 后面会发生别的事
Your mom and I will explain when you're older.
你妈和我等你大了会告诉你的
If I'd made her take them off like I should have,
如果我让她脱下来的话
I'd have seen the toe
我就会看到脚指头
and solved the case days ago. But you don't care about her.
那几天前就把这个病例解决了 但是你不在意她
Of course not.
当然
House doesn't care about anyone.
豪斯谁都不在意
Hi.
嘿
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Cutthroat Bitch?
蛇蝎女?
I call her Amber.
我叫她安波儿
Was she on your list?
她在你的名单里吗
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表