'Cause you know that even if I made a mistake,
因为你知道即使我犯错了
I'd never admit that I made a mistake.
我也决不会承认
Which means that you're just toying with Wilson to toy with me.
这说明你只是借泡威尔森来戏弄我
Your goal is pure feral vengeance.
你的目的只是单纯的向我复仇
Innocent bystander, but there's a greater good.
牺牲无辜的旁观者 我可以得到更大的利益
No, that's not it.
不 这不可能
Because a bag of flaming poop bypasses the bystander.
因为你的烂事并不会殃及池鱼
So,
所以...
which is it, House?
豪斯 你觉得
Am I in this for you?
我这么做是为了你
Or am I in this for him?
还是为了他?
Give him back his sweatshirt.
把他的运动衫还他
Pit stains don't become you.
不要再死撑了
Treatment had no effect, rules out endometriosis,
治疗无效 排除了子♥宫♥内膜异位症
and her hair sample was negative for residue drugs.
头发样本的毒品残留测试也是阴性
This woman lived in the fast lane till six months ago.
在6个月之前 这个女人居无定所
Maybe we're missing something. She admitted drug use.
或许我们漏掉了什么线索 她承认她有吸毒史
Doubt she's holding out on her days as an asbestos miner.
难道我们还要怀疑她曾经做过矿工?
Cryoglobulinemia might account for the symptoms.
冷球蛋白血症能导致这样的症状
Except for the one you missed.
除了你漏掉的那个
Well, there's no change in her condition.
她的情况没有任何改善
HOUSE: I'm not talking about a new symptom,
我并不是在说她的新症状
I'm talking about one that presented six months ago.
我是在说她6个月之前出现的那个症状
Look, she's nuts. But we can't just give her 10 cc of atheism and send her home.
我们总不能给她打个10cc无神论注射液 然后送她回家
Religion is a symptom of irrational belief and groundless hope.
宗教就是无限度的信仰 没有依据的希翼
Altered mental status, on the other hand, is a symptom of porphyria.
她临床上精神状态的改变 也可以是卟啉症的症状
She didn't develop uncontrollable anger, crying, anxiety,
她并没有表现出无法控制的 怒不可竭 哭哭啼啼 焦虑不安
she just decided to go to Temple.
她只是想去教堂做礼拜
The woman didn't just choose to keep kosher.
这女人不只遵守犹太人的饮食规则
She went directly to the extremes of Hasidism
他直接投入了严苛的哈西德教派的怀抱
and a life of stringent rules.
受着种种教规的束缚
She became a masochist.
她变成了受虐狂
She didn't like her old life, so she changed it.
她不喜欢她颓废的生活 所以她寻求改变
People don't change.
江山易改 本性难移
They might want to, might even need to, but...
他们只作他们感兴趣的事情
Taub gave up a six-figure plastic surgery career for this job.
托拔放弃了6位数收入的整形师工作 来从事这份职业
That mean he has porphyria?
说明他也得了卟啉症?
He switched jobs to save his marriage.
他是为了挽救他的婚姻才这么干的
He did it to avoid change.
这正是为了避免改变
He's right.
正是这样
You don't suddenly choose crazy without suddenly being crazy.
冰冻三尺非一日之寒 她并不是突然想这样改变的
No. No. If she walked away from everything,
不不 如果她突然出去玩跳伞
to go base-jumping or live with apes we wouldn't be having this discussion.
或者和黑猩猩生活在一起 我们就没有讨论这些的意义了
We would if she was also tinkling blood out of her over-excited bladder.
我想我们还是会争论的 谁让她那不争气的膀胱流血的
Pump Hadassah full of hematin and give her a phlebotomy.
查下她的血色素然后给她放血
Bloodletting?
放血?
Porphyria is a rare genetic disorder
卟啉症是一种罕见的遗传性功能失调
that causes an over-production of a certain protein.
人体会过度分泌特定的致病蛋白
Draining the blood relieves... A hair test for damage from drugs showed she has a rare genetic disease?
放血能缓解... 头发取样毒理测试显示她有罕见的基因病?
Not exactly. We're testing her now to confirm.
也不全是 我们在做确认测试
You're treating it before you confirm it?
你们还没有确认病症就开始实施治疗?
Blood test results take 24 hours.
血液测试结果要24小时才能出来
You must have seen something that makes you suspect it.
你们肯定还发现了什么 所以对她的病症持怀疑态度
Dr. House has a theory.
这是豪斯医生的想法
A theory based on what?
凭什么有这种想法?
We'd like a different doctor.
我们想换医生
I assure you that Dr. House is our best...
我保证豪斯医生是我们这最棒的
Then we will settle for second best.
那我可以接受比他差那么一点的医生
Someone who doesn't think my wife is sick just because she's religious.
只要他不把我老婆的病因归咎于她的宗教就行
If you prefer, I can give your wife my second-best diagnosis.
如果你喜欢的话 我可以给出对于你老婆的另一个诊断
Did you know Wilson's dating Amber?
你知道威尔森和安波儿在拍拖嘛?
I have reviewed the chart.
我已经看过她的病例了
Someone on your team must have pointed out that cryoglobulinemia also fits the symptoms.
你科里的某位仁兄认为 冷球蛋白血症同样能导致如此的临床症状
Yes. It fits many of the symptoms.
是的 符合的多了去了
My wife's body is sick.
我老婆身体有恙
Her mind and soul are fine.
可她的灵魂和思想很健康
You live according to God's 600 commandments, right? Six hundred thirteen.
你一直恪守上帝的600条戒律对吧? 613条
Do you understand them all?
你全都烂熟于胸吧?
It takes a lifetime of learning.
活到老 学到老
But you follow the ones you don't understand,
戒律中有一部分是你理解并遵守的
because the ones you do understand make sense and you believe
另外一部分你并不理解 但也是循规蹈矩
that the guy who created them knows what he's doing.
你相信制定戒律的上帝无所不能
Of course.
当然
So, you will trust my diagnosis,
所以你得相信我的诊断
and you'll let me treat her, because in this Temple, I am Dr. Yahweh.
让我来治疗她 因为在这所神庙中 我就是上帝
I want a new doctor.
我确信我要换一个医生
I'm starting her on indomethacin for the cryoglobulinemia.
我给她去注射消炎痛 就按冷球蛋白血症来治
People don't change.
人是不会改变的
For example, I'm going to keep repeating, "People don't change."
就像我常说"江山易改 本性难移"那样
So, alcoholics that successfully go through treatment don't exist.
所以酒鬼就一辈子戒不了酒?
They're still alcoholics.
他们依旧是酒鬼
If they never take another drink as long as they live,
如果他们能在死前滴酒不沾
it's only because they didn't live long enough.
那只是说明他们活的不够长
If you're dissatisfied with your life,
如果对自己的生活现状不满
changing it is a symptom of mental health.
精神健全的人都会寻求改变
I get why that concept is strange to you.
我知道这个对你来说很难理解
THIRTEEN: O2 sats are 85. She's hypoxic. We might need to intubate.
氧气含量为85 她缺氧 可能需要插管吸氧
What's wrong with her?
这是怎么回事?
Well, it's definitely not cryoglobulinemia.
绝对不是冷球蛋白血症
Better ask him.
去问你的上帝吧
KUTNER: We kept her on oxygen overnight.
她输了一晚上的氧
Her respiratory rate's stabilized and her O-sat's back up to 95.
她的呼吸已经恢复正常 氧气含量也回升到了95
I saw Amber drop off Wilson this morning.
今天早上安波儿送威尔森来上班
Yes. The male always drives the female.
是啊 都是男人开车送女人的
So what caused the breathing problem?
她的呼吸问题是由什么引起的呢?
Pulmonary involvement rules out porphyria.
肺部呼吸出现问题说明不是卟啉症
She kiss him or he kiss her?
是谁和谁吻别的? 我没看到
I missed it. The lab tech with the tongue stud also pulled up.
那个带舌钉的试验室小伙正好在停车
Wegener's would explain her elevated sed rate.
韦格纳病可以解释她血色素的升高
Wegener's wouldn't explain the changed mental status.
韦格纳病对她精神状态的变化无从解释
Actually, we've been trying to ignore that part of the white board.
说实话 我们对题板上的结论并不信服
I wrote it in black.
我可是用黑笔写的
I'm always serious when I use black.
我做严肃结论时总是用黑笔写哦
Lupus would explain... Maybe she didn't change.
红斑狼疮也许可以解释... 或许她根本没有改变
Are you agreeing with me, or are you making a point?
你是同意我的结论呢 还是另有高见
I'm making a point.
我有别的想法 这下要纠缠不清了
Can't we say that her previous life was true, without making her present one a fraud?
你觉得她过去的颓废生活是真实的 而现在她生存在虚伪之中?
The "life is messy" argument. Nice.
"生活要如快刀斩乱麻" 这句话很经典
Explains everything without explaining anything.
骠悍的人生不需要解释
If it's lupus, there's a heart problem we don't know about yet.
如果是红斑狼疮的话 那她的心脏可能存在我们未知的问题
Run her through a stress test. If she has a heart attack, I'm right.
给她做负荷试验 如果能诱发心脏病 说明我的判断是正确的
Or we could wait, hope that...
我们或许可以等等 也许
You're afraid to give her a heart attack.
你担心她会突发心脏病?
Of course we're afraid to... No reason to be afraid.
当然有这种必要担心 大可不必
Unless you think I'm right.
除非你觉得我是对的
It's Wegener's.
我觉得还是韦格纳病
But we'll have the crash cart, just in case.
但是以防万一 我们还是会准备急救车
Oh, my God!
我的天哪!
What are you guys doing here?
你们俩怎么会在这?
I had a sudden yen for fusion.
我突然很想插一脚
I put a different restaurant in my date book.
我明明在我的日程表中写的是另外一个餐馆
I'm firing my assistant.
我要炒了我的助手 没问题
That's okay. Hi, Greg.
你好啊 格利高
And I call you "Greg" because we're now social equals.
我之所以叫你格利高 因为我们现在社会地位平等
I call you "Cutthroat Bitch."
我称你蛇蝎女
Well, quad erat demonstrandum.
不过这已经是路人皆知了
And I speak in Latin, because I don't try to hide what an ass I am.
我说的还是拉丁语 我就是想让你知道我怒不可遏
I assume you'd like to join us?
你是想和我们一起咯?
It will be easier to observe our interaction if you're at the same table.
同坐的话可以更方便你观察我们之间的交流
If we ever get seated.
如果我们这还有座位的话
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表