Call Wilson.
找Wilson
The rest of you, 8:00 tomorrow.
其余的人 明早8点
Cash will be fine.
给现金就行了
I bet you say that to all the guys.
我敢打赌 你跟和你上过床的人总是这么说
Take your blood money.
拿好你的不义之财
Who are you gonna protect next?
下一个又要保谁?
If I told you, it wouldn't work.
要是说出来 就不灵了
I've re-thought some things.
我又反复考虑了一下
Glad to hear it.
洗耳恭听
I'm prepared to come back on a number of conditions.
如果你满足如下要求 我就回来
I want the raise you promised, plus five percent.
我要求在你承诺的薪水上 再加5%
I want my own office and a personal assistant.
我要自己的办公室 外加一个私人助理
That's not unreasonable.
合情合理
I will give you none of those.
那我就... 两样都不给你
You can come back at your original salary.
你可以回来 还拿以前那份薪水
What's going on?
怎么回事?
You haven't re-thought anything.
你没有反复考虑什么
You've just been black-balled.
你只是吃了闭门羹
You're "House, Lite" now.
你已经成了"House第二"了
The only administrator that will touch you
唯一敢雇用你的
is the one who hired "House, Classic."
只能是雇佣了"原版House"的人
The good news is she'll pretend she's not doing you a favor.
好消息是 她会装作不是为了帮你
I can start Monday.
我周一就能上班
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表