Treatment's working. Why are we out here?
已经有效果了 我们还待在这儿干嘛
Trying to figure out which treatment's working.
找出是哪种治疗起的作用
It's kind of tacky doing it in front of the patient.
这种事当着病人面不方便讲
You put her on steroids, too?
你们给她用了类固醇?
Dr.
医生!
Legs hurt?
腿疼?
I can't feel them at all.
完全没有感觉了
I don't think I can move them.
我的腿动不了了
Vitals stabilizing.
各项器官指标很稳定
Tummy ache's gone as well.
肚子也不疼了
So, the treatment's working.
治疗起作用了
You wanna ditch
想不想把那煞风景医生轰走
Dr. Killjoy and hop on the company jet?
跳进喷气座舱
Little trip down Mexico way,
来个墨西哥式小旅行
and I'm not talking about the country or the plane.
我指的一不是国家 二不是飞机
Do you think acting like an idiot
你觉得 一副傻样
and talking about sex works on girls?
满口黄段子 女生就会买♥♥账?
Well, if it didn't,
如果没用的话
the human race would have
人类早就灭绝了
died out long ago.
现在还这么眉飞色舞
I'm appropriately cheery for
我是身为诊断正确的某人
someone who's been proved right.
适当地表达一下喜悦
John hasn't vomited in six hours.
John有6个小时没有呕吐了
What's to vomit?
有什么可吐的? 他的午饭被我吃了
I'm eating his lunch.
断绝营养来源
Withholding nutrients is the treatment for pancreatitis. That,
是治疗胰腺炎的方法
and the antibiotics you put him on.
你给的抗生素也是
I did unhook your iodine, though.
不过你的碘溶液我给撤掉了
Didn't seem to fit with the whole
虽然仍不能完全表现出我激动的心情
"I'm just jerking you guys around" Gestalt.
不过 你们彻彻底底的被我给忽悠了
...
让我们来问问John
...
他愿意让"傻实诚"治死他
...
还是让"瞎话篓"治好他
John?
John
John?
John
Any chance he's just overwhelmed with gratitude?
他好像有点...感激过头了
Paralysis.
瘫痪
Ugh!
呃...
It's a new symptom?
这是新症状么
Big white space on the board where it would fit.
那么大一块白板 写在哪里好呢
...
因为不能确定是不是真的症状 我不会写的
When these two went rogue and pumped her full of steroids, we lost...
因为这两个人竟然跑去给她用类固醇...
Steroids don't cause paralysis.
类固醇不会导致瘫痪
FOREMAN: She was also on interferon.
她用着干扰素呢!
Giving her both probably fried her immune system.
这两种共用会毁了她的免疫系统
Who knows what infection you could cause...
天知道会引发什么感染...
We consulted an immunologist, she said we have...
我们请教过免疫专家
She?
她说我们...
You talking about Dr. Cameron?
她觉得狼疮...
and it's fun watching you spank them.
看你训话也很有意思
...
就是因为你们给药才他妈出的乱子!
Look.
听着...
I'm not saying you're bad doctors
我不是说你们医术不精
or bad people.
也没说你们心术不正
But House is.
但House则不然
He created a nasty little cutthroat world,
他构造了肮脏险恶的圈子
planted you in it, and is watching you play.
把你们塞进去 看你们表演
And none of it works for anyone
这些对任何人都不重要
except him.
除了他自己
And whoever wins.
还有最终胜出者
Given its quick progression, we gotta assume botulism.
病情发展得如此之快 应该考虑肉毒杆菌中毒
I'll go to her place. Check out her fridge and pantry.
我去她家 察看冰箱和餐具
It's not botulism.
不是肉毒杆菌
It's polio.
是脊髓灰质炎
Brilliant. We should search her home for FDR's remains or a time machine.
我们得去她家寻找罗斯福的遗骨
There hasn't been a single
那就是失效了
American case in over 20 years.
美国已经20多年没见过这种病了
I've seen this disease. I know what it looks like.
我见过这种病
That's why you're finding it,
我知道它什么样
because you're looking for it.
因为你有意寻的就是它 所以你认定是它
So,
House才不会这么认为
go find House and tell him your theory.
去找House 然后告诉他你的想法
Take a personal day.
挑个私人时间
Seriously.
说真的
Get out of here.
出去
You don't have the power to fire me.
你没权开除我
But I do have the power to kick your ass off my case.
但我有权不让你参与病例
I'm starting the botulism treatment.
按照肉毒杆菌治疗
The rest of you, look for confirmation.
其余的人 去确认病因
...
行啦 放松嘛
I'll take your book out from under my piano.
我把你的书从钢琴下抽出来便是
He's dying of radiation sickness.
放射病正在让他丧命
All of which could have been avoided if you hadn't interfered...
若非你横加干涉 一切都可避免…
What was that for?
你这是干嘛?
Radiation sickness kills specific cells
放射病在特定时间破坏特定细胞
at specific times.
在遍体痛楚之前
His hair should be coming out in clumps before he's writhing in pain.
头发应该大量脱落
Since it's not, I.
然而并非如此 我便知道是谁要害死他了
know who's trying to kill him
是血癌 巨球蛋白血症
Radiation can cause infections, which set off neuropathy...
辐射也能导致感染 可以引发…
If you had any real evidence of foul play,
若是真有证据指明是谋杀
you'd be torturing Bolivians
你们早就去找玻利维亚人的麻烦了
instead of putting me into a state of anticipatory sexual arousal.
而不会把我弄来忍♥受这隔靴搔痒的挑逗
...
坏主意
...
除非就是你要毒死他
I'll arrange for plasmapheresis and chemo.
我去安排血浆置换和化疗
...
我赞同他 但不代表我相信他
...
我每次都搞错
...
可她还是不愿听你的
So, either she really likes me or she really hates you.
看来她要么是爱死了我 要么是恨透了你
And I got a ride in the jet.
我是坐定了喷气座舱了~
Oh, hi. What are you doing here?
你来干嘛?
Just came to say hi.
来打个招呼
Hi again.
那就… 嗨
Where's Mrs. Bearman?
Bearman太太呢?
Sent her home.
打发回家了
I was scheduling her for an MRA.
我订好的为她做磁共振血管成像
If we gave MRAs to every patient with a headache...
要是逢人头痛便做磁共振...
This wasn't just a headache, it was the worst in her life.
不是简单头痛 她从来没这么疼过
And lucky for you, I'm a neurologist.
那算你走运 我刚好是个搞神经学的
She went to a wine and cheese tasting.
她参加了个奶酪红酒品尝会
Both triggers for migraines.
两样都会导致偏头痛
She's never had a migraine before.
她从未得过偏头痛
And I never had a blueberry bagel, but for the first time I had one.
第一次吃百吉饼之前 我也"从未吃过百吉饼"
Bagels don't kill people.
百吉饼又不会要人命
This is a classic ticking bomb aneurism.
这是典型的潜伏性动脉瘤
Wow. This taught me a lesson.
真让我长见识
I guess when I mess with other people's patients,
我就说嘛 乱搅和人家的病人
I risk looking like an officious bitch.
准会被看作多事婆
We're gonna have to track down Mrs. Bearman.
得赶快找到Bearman太太
Wait.
等等
Never mind.
不用了
It's funny.
真逗
It's not funny, it's totally immature.
才不逗 这叫孩子气
It is funny.
的确很逗
You just can't appreciate it, because you're the victim.
只因你是受害者 所以欣赏不了
Yeah. I deserve shame and ridicule for offering a consult.
是啊 我只因为提供了会诊意见 所以活该受奚落?
Unheard of for a doctor.
对医生来说前所未闻
You didn't offer a medical consult.
你不是出主意治病
You offered a dealing-with-Foreman consult.
而是出主意对付Foreman
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表