Someone who looked like someone I used to know walked by my office.
相貌相似的人 走过我的办公室而已
It's always interesting when repressed guilt starts unrepressing itself.
被压抑的负罪感开始释放 总是有趣的
The only thing I feel guilty for is this.
我唯一负罪的是做了这个
HENRY: We're gonna feed this endoscope down your esophagus,
我们将把这内透镜放入你的食道
try to find where your heart might be damaged.
以便找出心脏哪儿受了损伤
It's gonna feel uncomfortable,
你会觉得不太舒服
but just keep swallowing,
坚持一直吞就可以了
I promise you'll be fine.
我保证你会没事的
She's ready.
她准备好了
Go ahead, take a whack.
上吧 来一击
Right, so if we don't find anything, House blames me.
如果什么也找不到的话 House怪的是我
Or you find something and get a gold star. Why don't you wanna do it?
你要是找到了 他给你一朵小红花 你自己为什么不做?
House isn't gonna be impressed by a gray hair doing his ten-thousandth echo. So, you're just being altruistic?
白发苍苍的老医生做他第1000次心动图 House会另眼相看么?
That makes you suspicious,
你起疑心了?
Doctor...
你是?
Call me 13.
叫13就可以
I'm not getting invested.
用不着攀交情
Her heart's structurally sound.
她的心脏结构完好
No clots, no valvular defects,
没有拴塞或阀门问题
no wall motion abnormalities.
也没有内壁运动失常
Got that from structurally sound.
你说结构完好的时候我就明白了
What did she say? Structurally sound.
她说什么? 结构完好
I assume you're not all walking with me to tell me you found nothing...
你们这一路跟着我 不会是要说找不出问题的吧
It showed a short burst in the...
有一个短脉冲--
Okay. Who's next?
够的 下一个?
It showed a short burst of atrial flutter.
心房♥扑动有一个短脉冲
I ran a rhythm strip twice and got the same result. Stop.
我做了两次节奏测试得到一样的结果 别说了
Okay, here's how we diagnose in transit.
好了 移♥动♥式诊断讨论的规矩是
I lead, you draft,
我带头 你们跟
I move, you move,
我动 你们动
I stop, you stop. Got it?
我停 你们停 明白没?
Flutter could mean hormone overproduction.. Wait a second. Why did you do the test?
心房♥扑动可能是由于荷尔蒙过度分泌 怎么是你做的测试?
I gave it to Scooter.
我叫阿飞做的
We didn't think it mattered. It doesn't.
我们不知道这有什么关系 没关系
It matters that you let her.
你让她做 这件事有点儿关系
Okay,
好了
10, 24, 39, run a TRH stimulation test for hyperthyroidism.
10号♥ 24号♥ 39号♥ 去做促甲状腺素释放兴奋试验 看是不是甲状腺机能亢进
That could cause another heart attack.
那很可能造成另一次心脏病发作
Proving her first attack was caused by her thyroid,
就好证明第一次发作由甲状腺导致...
which is kind of the point, right? Uh-uh, uh-uh, uh-uh.
也算物有所值吧?
I ride alone.
我习惯一个人乘
The hormones stimulate your thyroid.
荷尔蒙会刺♥激♥你的甲状腺
Don't worry if you get flushed or you start to sweat.
如果你开始发热出汗 别担心
It means the thyroid's working.
说明甲状腺正在起作用
And, if you want, I can remove that mole.
如果你愿意的话 我能帮你去掉这个胎记
I'm a plastic surgeon. You're allowed a little vanity.
我是个整形医生 爱美之心 人皆有之
I'm fine with the way I look.
我对我的样子很满意
Good for you.
那很好
Although,
可让我奇怪的是
I do find it a bit odd that someone so self-assured doesn't want her doctors to find out what's wrong with her.
一个如此自信的人会不想让医生 找出她到底有什么问题
What are you talking about? Why else am I here?
你这话什么意思 那我来这儿干什么?
You're jerking us around.
你把我们耍得团团转
You're handcuffing us with all these restrictions.
你的这些限制对我们来说就像手铐一样
I'm feeling warm.
我觉得很热
Her pulse is 120. Stop pushing.
她的脉搏到120了 别再逼她
MASON: If House thought this would handicap us,
如果House觉得我们对付不了这 他不会接下这个案子
He wants to see if we can get it out of her on our own.
他想看看我们能不能自己逼出真♥相♥
What did you find at her home?
你们在她家找到什么了?
You were in my home? Nothing.
你们去了我家? 没什么
Travel pictures, yearbook, her name on an employment slip?
旅行照片 校友录 工资单?
MASON: We weren't checking for that stuff, okay?
我们没去看那种东西好不好?
Obviously, House didn't want us to.
显然House不希望我们看
You're gonna... You're gonna out me, aren't you?
你们会把我供出去对不对?
You're gonna ruin everything.
你们会毁掉一切的
Nobody's trying to do anything, just relax.
没人要做任何事 冷静放松
This is not a normal response to the test. Pulse and BP are too high.
这不该是测试的正常反应 脉搏和血压太高了
Get away from me.
从我身边走开
...
无导联
Get away from me!
走开
Don't touch me!
别碰我
Paging me during Judge Judy, not the best way to win my affections.
在我看<法官朱蒂>的时候呼我 可不怎么讨喜欢阿
She had another episode of synesthesia.
她又出现共感觉了
It set off a psychotic attack.
导致了精神紊乱攻击
And now she ran in there, and must have jammed something in the handles.
现在她跑进那里面 用东西抵住了门把手
So, you call me? The guy with one good leg and zero leverage?
这你就呼我 我只有一条好腿 根本无法作用杆杠原理(踹门)
We break that door down, security shows up and her name goes in a file.
我们强行打开门的话 保安就会来 她的名字就必然被记录
Luckily, violence is not the last resort.
幸运的是 暴♥力♥并不是唯一的解决方法
Extortion is. So, go ahead.
威胁才是 上吧
Extort her.
威胁她
If you don't open this door, we're gonna break it down.
如果你不把门打开 我们就撞门了
Clever.
聪明
An appeal to her deep concern for hospital property.
如果她关心医院财产的话 倒是有吸引力
Let's see how that works.
看看效果怎么样
If you don't open this door, you're going to die. Go away!
如果你不开门 你就会死 走开!
HOUSE: Well, you seem to be getting to her.
有进步
She doesn't care if she dies.
她才不在乎是死是活
You think she wants to die?
你觉得她不想活了?
No, but I think she only wants to live under certain circumstances.
部 我觉得她只想活在特定的条件下
Open up, or I blab your secret to everyone.
不开门 我就把你的秘密告诉全世界
GRETA: You don't know anything.
你什么都不知道
I do.
我知道
No!
不
Anybody think that a sedative might...
有没有镇静剂
I'm trying. Okay!
我在试 好吧
Who's that?
怎么回事?
Who is she?
她是谁?
Osama Bin Laden.
奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥
Who is she?
她是谁?
Is she okay?
她还好吧?
She's stable.
情况稳定了
Who is she?
她是谁?
HENRY: What did House tell you?
House怎么告诉你的?
That she is on the run from an international crime syndicate.
说她是从一个跨国犯罪组织逃出来的
That's what he told us.
他也是这么告诉我们的
House may be your boss, but I'm House's boss.
House也许能算你们的老板 但我是House的老板
You wanna work here, I better be okay with it!
你们想在这儿工作 是我说的算
Honestly, he didn't tell us anything about who she was or what she...
说实话 他没告诉我们任何关于这个女人的--
MASON: Her name's Greta Cooper.
她名叫Greta Cooper
Wants to be an astronaut.
想要成为宇航员
Doesn't want NASA to know her brain's getting her ears confused with her eyes.
不想让NASA知道她的大脑 正把她的眼睛和耳朵混淆
I went through her mail.
我查了她的信件
You're a virus, House.
你真像个病菌 House
Now instead of one liability, I've got 20.
现在不是1个麻烦了 变成20个了
Apparently only 19.
现在只有19个了
Which number was it?
几号♥告的密?
From now on, everything you do gets charted.
从现在起 你所作所为都得记录
With pen, on paper,
白纸黑字
in a binder that says, "Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital" on the cover.
文件夹的封面印着普林斯顿教学医院
Mom!
妈妈!
If you wanna run something through the labs, I get a copy.
如果你要用实验室 我得要份报告
If you do scans, I get a copy.
用扫描仪 我也要一份
If you think about doing scans, I get a copy.
你想要用扫描仪 我还要一份
You know my current thoughts, right? I
既然你知道我现在想什么?
don't have to put those on paper.
就不用写下来了
Three issues.
三件事
One,
第一
number 10, you're fired.
10号♥ 你被炒了
She told you?
她告诉你了?
Well, it had to be someone who went to her home.
肯定是去过她家的人
Number 26 is half asleep.
26号♥ 犯困呢
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表