是工作还是度假?
Uh!
呃...
Work.
工作
What type of work?
什么样的工作?
I'm tired.
我觉得累
I eat out a lot.
我经常在外面吃饭
A lot of restaurants.
去过很多家馆子
The Knotty Pine,
小松树餐厅
Ritchies.
"里奇一家"
I know those places.
我知道这些地方
They're good, huh?
他们手艺不错 是吧
They're convenient.
很方便
For what?
你指什么?
They're on the road.
就在大路边上
You on the road a lot?
你经常在路上跑?
No more than you, I suppose.
我想 没有你跑得多
You ever use this stuff?
你用过这个吗
I use it all the time.
我一直用它
I use it all the time.
我一直用它
Yeah. I just said that.
是啊 我刚说过了
You know, the cool thing about this stuff is you
你知道 这个东西最棒的地方...
can do a lot with it.
用途多多
Soften your skin, you can treat scrapes,
润肤啊 治皴裂啊
naughty stuff.
还可以用来"润滑"
Why did you do that?
你为什么这么做?
Because
因为...
it doesn't smell like dung.
闻起来不像大粪
You're saying you like the smell?
你喜欢这个味道?
Not really.
不是
It just doesn't smell like dung.
只是闻起来不像大粪
Something else does smell like dung?
那么有别的什么闻起来像大粪?
Yeah.
对啊
Dung.
就是大粪
You guys ready?
准备好了?
Now is the time
可以开始了
that you stare at me in slack-jawed amazement.
请你们无限崇拜地瞪着我 作目瞪口呆状
He sells farm equipment.
他卖♥♥农场器械
See?
明白了吗
Pig lagoons. Pig farms.
整天和养猪场打交道
And as every child knows, where you have pigs,
每个小孩子都知道
you have pig poo.
有猪的地方 就有猪粪
But as very few children know, where you have pig poo,
但没几个孩子知道 有了猪粪
you have eperythrozoon infection.
就可能感染附红细胞体
We'll start him on clarithromycin.
那就给他用克拉霉素
This time tomorrow he'll be back to his old self.
明天 他就会变回他自己了
Whoever that might be.
不管那是个什么样的人
It can wait.
可以再等等
He has a temperature of 107.
他高烧到41度6了
It can wait 15 minutes.
再等15分钟就好
You know where Cuddy is?
你知道Cuddy在哪儿吗
Hi. I'm the Dean of Medicine.
嗨 我是院长
Hi.
嗨
I'm the guy who saved your life.
我是你的救命恩人
So, what if it's House?
如果是House怎么办?
Then I take the job at Mount Zion.
我就去锡安山医院
There is no job at Mount Zion.
根本没有什么锡安山医院的职位
I can fire him.
我可以开除他
I can fire him now. I can fire him tomorrow.
立刻开除 或者明天开除 随便我
I don't even need a reason. She doesn't fire me.
甚至都不需要理由
She never will fire me. Because she needs...
她不会开除我的 她根本不想开除我
I respect his expertise, and I...
我尊重他的技术...
She's hot for me. Always...
她迷恋于我~
Shut up!
闭嘴
Well, that could have been either of us.
这可以是我们中任何一个
You have great yabos.
你的咪♥咪♥真赞啊
That still could have been either of us.
仍然可以是我们中任何一个
You lose.
你输了
Seriously.
真的
I have always thought my breasts were one of my best features.
我一直觉得我的胸部是我最美的地方
Damn.
妈妈的
You all suck.
你们都差劲透了
The two of you took 14 hours to find a car.
你们俩 找一辆车 居然用了14个小时
You forgot to mention that a guy with no memory had memories.
你居然忘记告诉我们 这个没有记忆的人仍有记忆
If you keep on thinking that insane guys have hidden wisdom,
如果你仍然认为病人有潜藏的智慧
you're gonna wind up shooting people on a subway.
那你总有一天会犯起疯来 在地铁里大开杀戒
Something.
你们也差不多
So,
那么
which one of us sucks the most?
我们之中谁最糟糕?
It's a tie.
平手
Between?
谁和谁
All of you.
你们所有人
AMBER: We're all fired?
我们都被开除了?
None of you are fired.
都没被开除
...
好吧 你开什么玩笑
That was nice of you.
你表现得非常和善啊
Sure.
那是
Why didn't you fire anyone?
为什么不开除一个?
They're good doctors. Right.
他们都是好医生
Why didn't you let Brennan quit?
好吧 为什么不让Brennan退出呢?
By not letting anyone go,
是的
you made six people happy
全体留下 有六人对此感到开心
and one person happy and rich.
还有一人既开心又有钱
Chase won every one of those bets.
Chase赢了所有人的钱
So either you're just really nice or...
我猜你不会真那么和善
What's your cut?
你分了多少?
Fifty percent.
一半
How bad do you want to keep your job?
你还想保住你的工作吧?
I'll keep my mouth shut.
我会守口如瓶的
Hey.
嘿
You actually do want to stay, don't you?
你确实想要留下 对吧?
I think I do.
我想是的
Every one of those idiots got some insight about themselves
那些白♥痴♥都在那个跟猪打交道的销♥售♥员身上
from the pig salesman,
看到了自己内心深处的阴暗
but not one of them did anything about it.
但他们都没有因此而自省
People don't learn. They don't change.
他们不会学乖 不会改变
But you did.
但是你变了
You're a freak.
你真是个怪物
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表