Sorry I'm late.
抱歉来晚了
Where the hell have you been?
你刚才去哪儿了?
I got lost.
哦 我迷路了
We've been here over three hours.
所以就晚了三个小时
Really lost.
我完全走丢了
I brought coffee and donuts.
我买♥♥了咖啡和面包圈
So, Thirteen, you grow up around here?
13号♥ 你在这里长大的?
We're digging up a grave and you want to chit-chat?
我们在偷坟掘墓 你还有心情聊天?
I'm just making conversation.
我只是找点话题而已
It's what people do.
这不是人之常情嘛
Why are you hiding everything?
你为什么要隐瞒呢
And I'm asking you that question
我这样问你是因为
because you're hiding everything.
你什么事都不说
There's something seriously wrong with you.
这是非常严重的事情
I'm worried.
我很担心你
No, you're not.
你才不担心呢
Fine, but I am freaked, because I don't think you're a freak.
好吧 但是我有点不爽 因为我觉得你不该是离群索居的人
I think you're doing this on purpose
我想你做这些都是有目的的
because you know House will be intrigued.
因为你知道House会被勾起兴趣
Yeah, I grew up around here.
是啊 我是在这里长大的
Honey, I'm home.
亲爱的 我到家了
Get the crowbar.
拿撬棍来
No,
不行
there's not enough room to maneuver a crowbar down here.
这下面没有足够的地方用撬棍
Oh, God help us.
哦 上帝保佑
What the hell?
怎么回事? 怎么了
...
下葬时他们把他头脚颠倒了
The doctors' lounge is covered in mud.
医生休息室到处都是泥
Thirteen and Cutthroat Bitch had a disagreement.
13号♥和蛇蝎女打架来着
Cafeteria was out of Jell-O.
又找不到果冻当武器
There were pickaxes.
那儿还放着几把镐
Either you had them dig up a body,
不是你指使他们挖了尸体
or you're building a rail road.
就是你在修铁路
A little, tiny piece of his brain.
只是一小块脑组织
Seemed a waste.
放着多浪费啊
He wasn't using it anymore.
反正他也用不着了
That's your defense?
这就是你的辩护词?
"We just dismembered him."
"我们给他开了瓢儿"?
They're looking for Creutzfeldt-Jakob.
他们在查是不是亚急性海绵状脑病
You get the results yet?
有结果了吗?
Does my breath smell bated to you?
是不是我口气清新 使你陶醉?
Yes.
是啊
Let me know when you hear anything.
收到消息 要向我报告
And get that mess in the shower area cleaned up.
去把一片狼藉的淋浴间弄干净
I know just the guy.
我知道该让谁去
How many of them agreed to dig up a grave?
有几个人同意挖墓?
Six.
六个
But don't worry, the one who didn't,
别担心 不肯参加的那个
didn't stand on principle.
不是因为原则问题
He just had a diaper to change.
只是他得赶回家换尿布
I really think there are no bad choices in this group.
我真的觉得这个组里留下的都是极品
You guys don't wipe your feet
你们回来以后
when you come in the house?
都不知道擦鞋吗?
Doctors' lounge, let's go.
医生休息室 开工
Why me?
为什么是我?
Well, I can't ask the black guy or one of the chicks to do it.
黑色人种和异性成员
That would be insensitive.
我都指使不动
And you can't ask Bosley
那干嘛不让Bosley干?
because that'd look like you only hired the non-doctor to do non-doctor stuff.
打杂的就该物尽其用啊
You keep stalling, you're still gonna clean up,
就算你唧唧歪歪 反正最后还是你干
but I won't let you have the mop.
不过到时候我就不许你用拖把了
Sample came back negative for Creutzfeldt-Jakob.
亚急性海绵状脑病检查结果为阴性
Well, that discussion didn't last long.
嗯 这次讨论不热烈嘛
BRENNAN: I just don't know what else there is.
我想不出还能是什么了
We had an idea,
我们曾有个推测
it was wrong.
但是错了
Well, we could go home.
那我们就回家吧
I mean, we have no idea what's wrong with her,
我是说 既然我们查不出来她哪有问题
which means it could be completely benign.
说明也许根本是一过性的
Or, on the off chance that it's killing her,
当然也有一丁点可能 会要了她的命
we could take it again from the top.
我们可以从头再来查一次
You've already done everything.
你不是都检查过一遍了么
We may have missed something.
也许我们漏掉了什么
I just want to go home.
我想回家
I'm sure I'm fine now.
我觉得我现在很好
Reena, the doctors know best.
Reena 医生更清楚你的情况
You had some serious symptoms...
你的症状很严重
If I have another one, I'll come right back. Okay?
如果再次发作 我立马回来 行吗
If you have it while you're driving...
如果你开车时发作呢...
You can drive me,
可以由你开车嘛
make sure I take it easy.
让我轻松轻松
Who can?
谁开车?
My mother.
我妈妈
Your mother's here?
你妈妈在这里?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
She's right there.
她就在那儿呢
HOUSE ON PHONE: You sampled every bodily fluid, peeked in her brain,
你们取了所有能取的体液 检查了脑子
violated a cadaver's privacy, dug up a body,
侵犯了尸体的隐私权
but missed the fact
还挖了墓
that she was still seeing things that weren't there.
却单单忽略了 她仍然能看到不存在的东西
Neurological symptoms are getting worse.
神经症状愈发严重了
It'd be nice if one of you angels
真希望你们这些没脑子的天使
morons had a clue why.
能知道原因
We did a full history.
我们通读过病史了
She never mentioned seeing or hearing anything unusual.
她从没提到她能看到或听到异常现象
Well, as long as she never said anything,
哦 好吧 既然她没提过
how were you to know?
你们又怎么会知道?
Same thing with the spinal fluid?
查脊髓液查出来的?
She tell you that was fine?
她说没事就没事么?
The labs were all clear.
实验室测试的结果都正常
Then either we're about to meet the Alpha and Omega,
要么我们去找上帝问问
or you missed something.
要么就是你们漏了什么
We missed the new symptom.
我们忽视了新症状
It's not a new symptom.
这不是新症状
We always knew she had hallucinations.
我们早知道她有幻觉
Seeing your dead mother's a hallucination.
看见她死去的妈妈是幻觉
Not knowing she's dead is a delusion.
但不知道她死了 是妄想症
You keep this up,
继续努力
you're gonna have to start wearing sexier clothes.
很快你就有更正式的白大褂穿了
Carbon monoxide could also cause delusions.
一氧化碳中毒能引发妄想症
A lot of haunted houses...
很多鬼屋其实都是...
There's no headache, no tachycardia.
没有头疼 没有心动过速
I guess they didn't cover that at your medical school.
你们医学院上课时没讲过这些吧
What about a hereditary connection?
会不会是遗传因素?
I mean, she's 24.
她24岁
Her mother died when she was 25.
她妈妈是25岁死的
In Ukraine, 20 years ago.
20年之前 死在乌克兰
Good luck trying to get those records.
根本没法找到当时的病历
So we start new records.
那就建立新的病历
Test for every hereditary disease
去查所有符合这个症状的
that fits the symptoms.
遗传性疾病
There are at least 40 different mitochondrial disorders,
至少有40种线粒体基因病
another couple hundred...
还有几百种...
Start with amyloidosis
从A打头的淀粉样变性病开始查
and you keep going until
一直找到...
you reach zamyloidosis.
Z打头的
Now what are you testing for?
你们现在又在检查什么?
Or should I ask
我是不是该问
what you are not testing for?
你们不打算检查什么?
Well, we could narrow it down
如果你能记起你妈妈的死因
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表